Vaping/smoking has been a great leanmaxxing tool for me

thegoat

thegoat

PSL 3.5 | 5'8" | Half-curry
Stats: I'm currently 16% bodyfat and im not done yet. Been at like 22% for most of my life however i achieved 14% briefly but relapsed on binge eating quickly.

Nicotine is an appetite suppressant and releases dopamine so you get happy too.

You need to only smoke when you skip meals and you're hungry. For instance, skip breakfast and smoke + coffee (also an appetite suppressant), or skip dinner and smoke. Make sure to track cals so you're not overcompensating your other meals of the day.

The key is you can't abuse it or you'll fuck your tolerance. If you have eaten, you must promise yourself not to smoke for the next few hours. Also don't smoke for an hour before meals since theres no point suppressing appetite since youre about to eat anyway.

Since smoking is addictive, you will literally become addicted to this meal-skipping ritual - VERY GOOD for leanmaxxing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Crothwar, Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 17763
Ngl I abuse dip for the same reason when I'm cutting. If you get actual tobacco instead of zyns the sickening flavor will destroy your appetite even more

• +1
Reactions: thegoat
Ngl I abuse dip for the same reason when I'm cutting. If you get actual tobacco instead of zyns the sickening flavor will destroy your appetite even more
how did u go at controlling addiction? Ive been smoking while cutting for a few months now, and ngl, theres been a few stretches where i was just so demotivated/depressed that id be hitting vapes all day. However im glad to have enough self-control that i havent abused for more than like 3 days straight ever

how did u go at controlling addiction? Ive been smoking while cutting for a few months now, and ngl, theres been a few stretches where i was just so demotivated/depressed that id be hitting vapes all day. However im glad to have enough self-control that i havent abused for more than like 3 days straight ever
Well I don't ever buy vapes cause for me it's too easy to sit there and keep hitting it all day, at least with cigs and dip there's the obstacle of having to go outside and smell bad or deal with a cup full of dipspit lol. Also using real tobacco makes it too nasty to do more than one or two max in a day tbh, zyns are more dangerous since they don't have that obstacle

• +1
Rather smoke a real cigarette tbh

But yes this is legit for cutting

Wouldn't recommend long term only one bout of strong cutting

• +1
Yeah this is legit.

Quit vaping a few days ago, and my appetite is through the roof. Binging nonstop

• +1
Keep smoking and vaping bro, activate your inner power for collagen destruction :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
I really don't find the appetite suppression that noticeable, but I do consistently eat in a caloric deficit so maybe. I'm lowkey addicted to Fumes tho, it's one of the few copes I have left :cry:.

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
I really don't find the appetite suppression that noticeable, but I do consistently eat in a caloric deficit so maybe. I'm lowkey addicted to Fumes tho, it's one of the few copes I have left :cry:.
OP of collagen maxxing guide uses nic is cagefuel ngl

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Cope and thegoat
anything similar to this that isn't smoking? that's not harmful

Stats: I'm currently 16% bodyfat and im not done yet. Been at like 22% for most of my life however i achieved 14% briefly but relapsed on binge eating quickly.

Nicotine is an appetite suppressant and releases dopamine so you get happy too.

You need to only smoke when you skip meals and you're hungry. For instance, skip breakfast and smoke + coffee (also an appetite suppressant), or skip dinner and smoke. Make sure to track cals so you're not overcompensating your other meals of the day.

The key is you can't abuse it or you'll fuck your tolerance. If you have eaten, you must promise yourself not to smoke for the next few hours. Also don't smoke for an hour before meals since theres no point suppressing appetite since youre about to eat anyway.

Since smoking is addictive, you will literally become addicted to this meal-skipping ritual - VERY GOOD for leanmaxxing.
I wouldn't ever get into a habit because it stains teeth and kills stamina

Last few days I keep saying girls who I would estimate to be about 11 vaping lol.

Looks so weird. One was quite hot, tbh! Makes me think they're trying to grow up super fast and are surely getting banged

• So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer