vaping to aid leanmaxxing

icon2125215

icon2125215

Iron
i know its not good for your health inherently because of the smoke, along with any potential carcinogens etc.

but im thinking if i had to choose between binging food or vaping and staying in a deficit, it might be worth it no?

can any of you provide some of ur experiences/advice on this
im thinking i can kind of use it as a tool similar to artificial sweetened drinks and food etc, along with caffeinated drinks

What works for me (haven’t eaten 24hrs+ yet jfl), spam energy drinks. Idk tbh I could just drink water bc honestly I am disciplined. But I just do the zero cal energy drinks so I at least have some taste throughout the day. U could also use low cal gum but personally I don’t like gum

• +1
Reactions: icon2125215
just quit both of them retard. you don't want to get addicted to vaping after you delete the bing eating addiction.
also you can chew gum instead of vaping.

• +1
just quit both of them retard. you don't want to get addicted to vaping after you delete the bing eating addiction.
also you can chew gum instead of vaping.
wise words bro i think this is the right answer but its still hard ngl
i will try chewing gum and lowering the vape, ty

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
wise words bro i think this is the right answer but its still hard ngl
i will try chewing gum and lowering the vape, ty
good luck broski.

• +1
What works for me (haven’t eaten 24hrs+ yet jfl), spam energy drinks. Idk tbh I could just drink water bc honestly I am disciplined. But I just do the zero cal energy drinks so I at least have some taste throughout the day. U could also use low cal gum but personally I don’t like gum
Spamming energy drinks is bad for your health

Spamming energy drinks is bad for your health
i dont see how it would be too bad given the current evidence (From memory) is like 500mg of caffeine max per day, and some absurd amount of artificial sweeteners before they can be considered carcinogenic etc

feel free to elaborate tho

i dont see how it would be too bad given the current evidence (From memory) is like 500mg of caffeine max per day, and some absurd amount of artificial sweeteners before they can be considered carcinogenic etc

feel free to elaborate tho
when you said spamming i was thinking like an insanely large amount. but as long as you aren't drinking that much i guess its fine

• +1
i know its not good for your health inherently because of the smoke, along with any potential carcinogens etc.

but im thinking if i had to choose between binging food or vaping and staying in a deficit, it might be worth it no?

can any of you provide some of ur experiences/advice on this
im thinking i can kind of use it as a tool similar to artificial sweetened drinks and food etc, along with caffeinated drinks
smoke tastes terrible when youre hungry

• Hmm...
Niggas seriously vaping

• +1
nicotine had 0 effect on my hunger

works for me along with a lot of water
I haven't eaten anything except a loaf of bread in 2 days jfl

works

zyns or snus at high strength is even better at suppressing hunger