Various Looksmax.org users has FEMALE FANS?! (get the fuck in here right now)

Attachments

• 16960863739712058384382405119976.jpg
    16960863739712058384382405119976.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, wollet2, St.TikTokcel and 8 others
I'm mad asf all you young bloods getting worshipped like some elder scrolls lore, you only joined in 2023 I joined in 2019 no respect for an old head

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel
I'm mad asf all you young bloods getting worshipped like some elder scrolls lore, you only joined in 2023 I joined in 2019 no respect for an old head
you need to spam more of yours ugly mug pics/videos in this thread maybe they will remember mtn/sub Maher and start "simping" for you

you are so interesting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 27635, Deleted member 27660 and 4 others
you need to spam more of yours ugly mug pics/videos in this thread maybe they will remember mtn/sub Maher and start "simping" for you

you are so interesting
I would spam my semi hard dick but I got a 20 percent warning for it

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, ManzareK, SonOfDarkseid and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 27635, wollet2 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Av0nr, Deleted member 27660, LampPostPrime and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dakchuh, Marsiere214, LampPostPrime and 2 others
I would spam my semi hard dick but I got a 20 percent warning for it
the reason why you got a warning for it is because you are a dicklet and the mods got embarrased and worried that you single handely are taking this sites reputation to the gutters when everybody spreads the propaganda that everyone on this site atleast. has 8 x6 minimum 9x7 average

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 27635, ManzareK and 9 others
the reason why you got a warning for it is because you are a dicklet and the mods got embarrased and worried that you single handely are taking this sites reputation to the gutters when everybody spreads the propaganda that everyone on this site atleast. has 8 x6 minimum 9x7 average

Funny GIF
Alot of people looked at it I tagged them all whenever I saw that they saw the post

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 27635, St.TikTokcel and 15 others
Aw bro they're mocking you dude they're suicidal Slitty wrist loser girls please I dont know if you're actually autistic but dude they mocking you

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, 0hMan, Mewton and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, aspiringexcel and Jase
I'm tempted to post my pics however my replys are often extremely evil (ironically) and I can't be associated with what I've done

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635 and LampPostPrime
if she's legal she's evil
This type of girl, ~15yo, is what I am hoping to have as a girlfriend one day.

the 19yo girl I dated years ago sorta had her vibe, but she already had 7 n-count and insane standards because of that. 0 innocence.
19yo is too old already. its so fucked how little time window there is for men to get a decent partner.

you have to date girls age 13-17yo as an adult, with all the difficulties that come with that, all the agecucks seething, whiteknights, etc. just to get true love.

fuck this gay earth

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BoredPrince, LampPostPrime, aspiringexcel and 1 other person

the 19yo girl I dated years ago sorta had her vibe, but she already had 7 n-count and insane standards because of that. 0 innocence.
19yo is too old already. its so fucked how little time window there is for men to get a decent partner.

you have to date girls age 13-17yo as an adult, with all the difficulties that come with that, all the agecucks seething, whiteknights, etc. just to get true love.

fuck this gay earth
If she’s legal she’s evil

That’s the blackpill that too many are afraid to swallow

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles, aspiringexcel and MoggerGaston
Your stacylite ex gf you posted some while ago fogged hard
Yeah, but she wasn't a virgin so it was never going to last.

The fact she brutally roasted me the first time we had sex when she knew I was a virgin, because 'I didn't meet expectations' just says enough really.

And that was with a 19yo :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

imagine dating some 23+yo girl, jfl how over it is for men.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, BoredPrince, infini and 5 others
How can u be happy over this incel

63A63B40 9E64 4906 8490 0617260DF13A

Can’t wait until she hears ur low T voice in a call or smth and instantly blocks u

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: dakchuh, Marsiere214, Deleted member 27635 and 7 others
JFL emoji is always better.
Best to see the world's brutality as comedy. Don't be too sad or angry.

I'll be doing shrooms+mephedrone+ketamine tonight and I will feel great. I will think back of this and accept it for what it is, feeling good.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, LampPostPrime, brucewayne78 and 1 other person
Yeah, but she wasn't a virgin so it was never going to last.

The fact she brutally roasted me the first time we had sex when she knew I was a virgin, because 'I didn't meet expectations' just says enough really.

And that was with a 19yo :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

imagine dating some 23+yo girl, jfl how over it is for men.
Brutal, non ironically I think a hooker would've been more empathetic with you.

Also, I want to remember you that virginity is in no way a sign of chastity... She may have done some butt stuff or sucked some dick. But yeah, virginity as being a minimum requirement for a LTR is based.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, LampPostPrime, aspiringexcel and 2 others
Her facial expression and the way she talks looks terra autistic
She is Croatian, its his friend, her south slavic accent is sniffed out from a mile away by balkan hounds like me, and the background (windows, panels, curtains) are painfully Balkan. Mirin his trolling tho, can't say i didn't cage jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 444, Marsiere214, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 8 others
Brutal, non ironically I think a hooker would've been more empathetic with you.
I agree.
Also, I want to remember you that virginity is in no way a sign of chastity... She may have done some butt stuff or sucked some dick. But yeah, virginity as being a minimum requirement for a LTR is based.
Reality is that if I want a decent looking girlfriend at my age (28) there's no way, realistically, that I will get some young virgin type.
So the LTR becomes about navigating and coping with her being a slut and seeing you as 'number x', comparing you with all her previous partners constantly. And having no inhibitions on ditching you as soon as a minor problem arises, to try out 'number x+1'.

Which makes LTRs not a life improvement for me. And thus MGTOW needs to be seriously considered.

Idk, thinking about this is just too depressing. I'd rather just pretend sex and relationships don't happen tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime, aspiringexcel and John Cracovizk
Private the fucking forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 444, Deleted member 27635, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 6 others
the rope must seem alluring if you're known for posting on this forum.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635 and LampPostPrime
From curries.org to simps.org how far weve come

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, BoredPrince, LampPostPrime and 4 others
the rope must seem alluring if you're known for posting on this forum.
that doesn't seem like a good reason to suicide

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles

fuck this gay earth
Recently I've had an experience with two girls. One, a JB I've been talking to, and one an adult woman in one of my classes. Its like vs 21-22. The adult woman was definitely very polite. But she was just so bland. There's really nothing interesting to her, no spark at all.

Meanwhile the JB is cute and nice, there's a lot more of a genuine aspect to her. That naivete, that childlike delusion, the hopes she has that adults will know are impossible. It just makes every interaction so much more positive. Even the most jaded of these JBs have a certain weak and feminine quality older women don't. And the innocence and purity is obviously the best part.
Fuck man. JBs fog so hard.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, LampPostPrime, MoggerGaston and 2 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Xangsane

you are so interesting
do u have any fans, and do u get a lot of dopamine from ur psl status? or has the dopamine rollercoaster kind of faded? do u ever get cortisol from it? all i wanna do is get high and see myself on psl tok, would be trippy af

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, LampPostPrime and aspiringexcel
I wish I could tell you guys you made it, but the truth is this is insignificant as hell.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: wollet2, infini, 0hMan and 1 other person
She gives off that 'cute giggly 14yo girl in high-school vibe'.

This is why I love JBs.
Girls after ~18yo just aren't cute anymore, way too serious, calculated, malicious, evil. It disgusts me.

mirin' hard

14 yo at my high school where a bunch of ugly degenerate brown subhumans ghetto single moms

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston