Various Looksmax.org users has FEMALE FANS?! (get the fuck in here right now)

its a gay guy lol he's on the james sapphire discord

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 27660 and 5 others
its a gay guy lol he's on the james sapphire discord
Nad

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Deleted member 4397
The fact she brutally roasted me the first time we had sex when she knew I was a virgin, because 'I didn't meet expectations' just says enough really.

do you remember what she said?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel and MoggerGaston
do you remember what she said?
She said:
'she felt like she was one of my practice dolls that people learning how to do first-aid practice on.' (I told her I learned how to do first-aid, compressions, etc.)

'She felt completely unattractive, un-sexy.'

'She wasn't used to this from guys. All her past sex-partners were experienced and knew exactly what to do, so that's what she expected.'

I defended myself, told her that I had already explained to her beforehand that I never had sex before, and all she did was just lay on her back and look at me, judging what I was doing. Absolutely 0 effort made to help me, make me feel comfortable, or do anything at all really. Just laying there at looking at me with this 'eww wtf is he doing' face.

She apologized and said we shouldn't have sex anymore for a while. And that 'she heard from a female friend that it takes months to get a virgin male to perform acceptable in sex.'

And that she also liked it somewhat because 'now there were no real expectations on her. How she was supposed to act, smell, behave, nothing. She could do whatever she felt like because I was inexperienced, which made her feel at ease compared to her previous partners.'

Sex was awkward for a few more weeks (we met only once a week, so it's basically just 3-4 more times of it being mehh/awkward). Then it started getting good.

Made her orgasm ~2 months in. I came first, then fingered her to an orgasm. She was legit trembling for 15 minutes, shaking. Still feeling the orgasm going through her body, her brain, 15 minutes afterwards. Told me I was the first guy to make her orgasm and that it's a sign of 'how at ease, how comfortable' I make her feel.

Sex kept getting better, we would start fucking in more different places, like the shower, against walls, multiple times per night, etc. I would start getting random blowjobs, etc.

I met her family with easter, apparently I was her first real 'official boyfriend'. Her family had never met any of the other guy she dated. I left a positive impression according to her, her grandma loved me, and I was loved by her younger family members. (I spend a portion of the day playing around with some 10-14yo relatives of her, which looked up to me).

Idk man, this experience with her blackpilled me so fucking hard. Because when we broke up she legit said:

'We vibe so well, in terms of humor, the way we communicate, you always make me laugh, the sex we have is awesome. I just don't think we are going to be a match longer-term because we disagree on some fundamental things. I don't want to invest in a relationship when I know it isn't going to work-out.'

Which referred to me voting for a political party that she didn't like. This never was a real source of conflict in our relationship anyways. Like we never fought or really disagreed upon political topics. Like how she accepted/understood my position on mass-immigration, so it was just fucking retarded honestly.

I've checked up on her socials from time to time since, and she's only dated guys that are:

1)taller than me. 6'2+
2)either similar as me facially, or better-looking.
3)from more privileged, wealthier families than me.

Which is just so extremely blackpilling.

Worst of all is that she isn't just the best-looking girl I have ever even dated. She has also had the best personality of a girl I have ever dated, at least in terms of how well I vibed with her in humor, social interaction, playfulness, etc.

Stacy

I would randomly grab her in public, pick her up, goof around with her. Our first-date was great, had great vibes.

From the first moment I sent her a message on OLD, we chatted non-stop, added each other. Started calling, exchanging pics, chatting, asking interesting personal questions, etc.

Legit never had a vibe like I had with her EVER AGAIN.

And I fear I will never have it.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: dakchuh, BoredPrince, infini and 4 others
Any ginger Stacies know about me?

SubSigma

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
Legit 1/10 female posts and you guys go crazy. Incel website

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blite, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Joe Rogancel and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Marsiere214, garoupilled_ and 7 others
Yikes dude. No way she’s replying to you after this sperg out
Motherfucker had one shot to play it cool and instead of acting like she was some girl he acted like 2nd coming of Christ.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dakchuh, BoredPrince, BeanletMogger and 3 others
Yo thanks for promoting my tiktok lol

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jase and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
ober for me I wasnt mentioned

• So Sad
Reactions: Jase
hopefully the Tiktok algorithm blows up ur account from now on
Just send me some pics of you im gonna compare the newgens incels vs the .org chads or somethn lol, it works cuz i get attention from both normies that hate looksmaxing and the giga dwellers spamming "newgen activities" in my comment section

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Jase
Cope they only genuinely like the forum chads the rest will be spat on if they meet irl

• +1
Reactions: infini and Jase
Before starting to post I really got motivated by @Jacob Hate message of struggling (I don't think he posts that often anymore), yeah, for lurkers it's pretty common having a favorite user, mainly because they show up everywhere, for me it's crazy to interact with people that I used to read all the time like @MoggerGaston or @germanlooks
This. I feel intimidated talking to anstrum, the bull, and harrier du bois 😶

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, SonOfDarkseid, infini and 3 others
Legit 1/10 female posts and you guys go crazy. Incel website
Typical nigger taste

Shes minimum 8/10 cute innocent princess for civilized races

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist and aspiringexcel
What faggot posted that shit?

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Aw bro they're mocking you dude they're suicidal Slitty wrist loser girls please I dont know if you're actually autistic but dude they mocking you
Id do anything for innocent white JB girls to mock and bully me 😭

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Av0nr, SubSigma, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and aspiringexcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA, brucewayne78, aspiringexcel and 2 others
Just send me some pics of you im gonna compare the newgens incels vs the .org chads or somethn lol, it works cuz i get attention from both normies that hate looksmaxing and the giga dwellers spamming "newgen activities" in my comment section
you know much about me?

Yeah, but she wasn't a virgin so it was never going to last.

The fact she brutally roasted me the first time we had sex when she knew I was a virgin, because 'I didn't meet expectations' just says enough really.
Jesus. She deserved a slap for that.

• +1
This. I feel intimidated talking to anstrum, the bull, and harrier du bois 😶
I was really happy the first time @Xangsane replied to me because he had a shiny username JFL

Now he frequently tags me in his autistic threads! Look how far we came

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince, LampPostPrime, Xangsane and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and aspiringexcel
Video

I check the comments and...
View attachment 2462373
Oh No Wow GIF by The Great British Bake Off

Yes that's a fucking female.
View attachment 2462375
@pur3e literally has secret female orbiters I AM FUCKING MIRIN'

AND THERE IS MORE
View attachment 2462380
@Anstrum95 , @Cheesyrumble , @aspiringexcel and @ChinkboytakeurBAE
WHAT THE FUCK
also
View attachment 2462383
View attachment 2462385
@Ritalincel and @androgenic ON THE FRONT PAGE

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

TFW YOU COULD HAVE BEEN FAMOUS INCEL AND HAD A CULT FOLLOWING (JB'S WORSHIPPING YOU) BUT U WERE TOO IRRELEVANT

why dont. yall mass report tt account talking about hardmaxxing?

I'm late to this thread..... wtf is going on? Lmao @ChinkboytakeurBAE @aspiringexcel @Eli @Qazqa

Common gook W, we have the support of zoomer foids worldwide. No matter what the haters say. But really this is really cringe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22135, aspiringexcel, Qazqa and 1 other person
I'm late to this thread..... wtf is going on? Lmao @ChinkboytakeurBAE @aspiringexcel @Eli @Qazqa

Common gook W, we have the support of zoomer foids worldwide. No matter what the haters say. But really this is really cringe
What happened? Jesus. The simulation is fucking breaking down.

Gigalifefuel for @Cheesyrumble and @ChinkboytakeurBAE and @aspiringexcel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22135 and aspiringexcel

What happened? Jesus. The simulation is fucking breaking down.

Gigalifefuel for @Cheesyrumble and @ChinkboytakeurBAE and @aspiringexcel.
Random foid and her friends have us as favourite users JFL.

I chimped out because of it a bit but its really cool

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22135 and Qazqa
Not coping their brain is already rotten 🤷‍♂️ good for the guys if they want orbiters lol
I dont even interact with people who have tiktok
Based bro, if i did the same as you id have no social life

• +1
Rice taking over 🍙

• JFL
Too retarded to read.
Has she actually seen these guys?
JFL if u believe a foid would like 3 subhumans.

I chimped out a bit because i felt like a celebrity beinh randomly mentioned by a foid in a tiktok comment but her and her friends are jestermaxxers who read this forum sometimes and she named her fav users

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
JFL if u believe a foid would like 3 subhumans.

I chimped out a bit because i felt like a celebrity beinh randomly mentioned by a foid in a tiktok comment but her and her friends are jestermaxxers who read this forum sometimes and she named her fav users
Fuck I post and rep mog you but never have I ever had a shout out from anyone aside from this forum.

Brutal. It's okay I know most JBs hate muslimcels and we have 0 relatability.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jase