Vegan diet any good?

D

Deleted member 8608

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
Is a vegan diet good? I want to stop eating meat because nowadays meat is full of crap and shit, since I stopped eating chicken my skin is better, I will still eat fish. Is giving up meat going to increase your health?

Is a vegan diet good? I want to stop eating meat because nowadays meat is full of crap and shit, since I stopped eating chicken my skin is better, I will still eat fish. Is giving up meat going to increase your health?
no its a looksmin, grilled chicken breast Is the best food u can eat. why do u think every vegan looks like a low T pussy

• +1
Reactions: Joodz and Deleted member 8608
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 8608
it's good and even better for you than eating animal products if you make sure to get all your nutrients. don't take the steak off the plate and just eat what is left, you have to substitute it, get your protein from other sources, make sure to eat enough iron etc.

https://gamechangersmovie.com/food/meal-plan/ the movie was a bit cringe, but clearly showed that not only meat eaters can be high-t dom slayers, and the website gives out a lot of free guides surrounding the topic, stuff that gay-youtube-coaches would charge your hundreds for.

also @christmasnight made a great thread in BotB regarding the topic.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and Deleted member 6264
Beyond over if you have to ask tbh.

Only if you’re looking to become more feminine