• +1
Reactions: hopecel, GabachoCopium, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
lol from the first 5 seconds on the video he's being as obnoxious as possible

how can he keep that same amount of misanthropic energy for 10 years and going

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, sweetheart, apocalypse and 2 others
@sweetheart

Nigga has more comments then likes on his on channel thats how you know the video is dogshit

Also how does using small munitions change the fact that civilians died

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, buckchadley31, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
i like the part where he randomly starts talking about animal genocides and completely forgetting about the video being about isreal :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and 5'7 zoomer
i like the part where he randomly starts talking about animal genocides and completely forgetting about the video being about isreal :lul:
Uhh yeah he’s called vegan gains of course he’s gonna promote veganism in the video. Is this kid fucking retarded?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Use1ess, 5'7 zoomer and optimisticzoomer
Uhh yeah he’s called vegan gains of course he’s gonna promote veganism in the video. Is this kid fucking retarded?
The video isnt about veganism if my channel was called nigger hate and i made a video about the persian empires history im not gonna randomly talk about how much i hate niggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Use1ess, Diarrhoea and 3 others
lol from the first 5 seconds on the video he's being as obnoxious as possible

how can he keep that same amount of misanthropic energy for 10 years and going
because it's his job.

Based
Didn't watch tho

Who the fuck is this guy?

The video isnt about veganism if my channel was called nigger hate and i made a video about the persian empires history im not gonna randomly talk about how much i hate niggers
If your channel was about anti nigger activism and you were truly dedicated to the cause then of course you would you low iq yokel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Use1ess and ggg.tv🤫
Boneless subhuman, opinion disregarded.

It's on the news so it must be true bzt bzzt 🤖

u should as a true nigger hater

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
Behind every NPC belief, are high IQ based people. It's a pattern that took me a while to realize, but you have to look at the effects not the beliefs.

1. Pro-Palestinian protests, urge U.S. government to stop funding Israel
  2. U.S. decreases funding for Israeli defenses (much of which goes to the Iron Dome.)
  3. Israel can no longer sustain defenses against Palestinian Rocket Attacks with the Iron Dome
  4. Israel takes the only option it has to keep it's population alive, and COMPLETELY levels Palestine. If you don't think Israel will do this to survive, then you don't understand Israel. Palestine is only aloud to exist because the Iron dome protects Israel from their constant rocket attacks.
  5. Israel expands to the rubble of Palestine and rebuilds that as Israel
  6. U.S. saves around 4 billion a year, not having to fund the Iron dome which is reinvested into the U.S. economy.
  7. Win for the U.S.
Take any of these NPC beliefs to their natural conclusions and you see who they benefit. All NPC beliefs benefit the rich and powerful, in one way or another.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Manletmachine
@sweetheart

Behind every NPC belief, are high IQ based people. It's a pattern that took me a while to realize, but you have to look at the effects not the beliefs.

1. Pro-Palestinian protests, urge U.S. government to stop funding Israel
  2. U.S. decreases funding for Israeli defenses (much of which goes to the Iron Dome.)
  3. Israel can no longer sustain defenses against Palestinian Rocket Attacks with the Iron Dome
  4. Israel takes the only option it has to keep it's population alive, and COMPLETELY levels Palestine. If you don't think Israel will do this to survive, then you don't understand Israel. Palestine is only aloud to exist because the Iron dome protects Israel from their constant rocket attacks.
  5. Israel expands to the rubble of Palestine and rebuilds that as Israel
  6. U.S. saves around 4 billion a year, not having to fund the Iron dome which is reinvested into the U.S. economy.
  7. Win for the U.S.
Take any of these NPC beliefs to their natural conclusions and you see who they benefit. All NPC beliefs benefit the rich and powerful, in one way or another.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
just another retarded fanatic

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine