Vegans are based

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
Apart from the lookspill, the hardest and most brutal pill for normies to swallow is the animal cruelty pill.

As a blackpilled man, I don’t really care for the well being of random animals. But normies claim they do. And they feel good thinking they’re good people because of it. Meanwhile they eat meat everyday and contribute to the most brutal industry that has ever existed.

Vegans are based. They know how brutal it is what goes on in the animal industries and they realize that they have to make a choice:

1. Accept that you don’t give a shit about animals full aware of all the insane cruelty that billions of them are subjected to on a daily basis.

2. Stop contributing to these industries.

There is no middle ground. Unless you are a bliepilled hypocritical normie who says things such as:
“I respect and love animals!”
“It is unbelievable that in 2019 bull rodeos still take place in spain! Such cruelty belongs to the middle ages!”
While they eat the product of this everyday:

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
grass-fed animals literally reverses climate change, if everyone bought grass-fed pastured animal products emissions would significantly drop.

super healthy diet

I don't think you understand that if veganism was actually spread most men would be shorter than you

because then humanity will be even more subhuman on average
I couldn’t give a fuck whether other men look like dog shit, all I really care about is my own looks.

facing my food ?

Some friends and I stole some chickens from one of the friend's neighbour and cooked them (and killed them obviously, we were 12 y/o)

I did fishing for some time, stopped, but I want to get into it again in few years (there is a new race of fish, a subrace of salmon.

I regularly slaughter chickens, and I am going to start learning for hunters license too

I would actually recommend a hobby like this (stealing chickens), it uncucks yourself

I couldn’t give a fuck whether other men look like dog shit, all I really care about is my own looks.

Unlike you I want everyone to ascend I'm and egalitarian like that

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr
Cause majority don't try

giphy.gif

Over with your IQ.

peta kidnap pets and kill them lol

what I really hate are zoos and people having pets, dead is better than being in captivity., maybe in a farm you can have dogs and horses, but pamper them is wrong, they need to be free, if we kill them to eat is what nature intended us to do, maybe in the future we will have some super food with all the amino acids for gymcelers.

I have skinned pig heads, but never killed them, is a strange feeling, even cooking(in the fancy way) is stupid, you shouldn't feel pleasure from eating them, it must be done only for nutrients to get ripped.

We have specific teeth designed to eat plants.
We also have specific teeth designed to eat meat.
Conclusion = nature designed us to eat both, not one. Nature and your body's well-being doesn't care about morality, it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
We have specific teeth designed to eat plants.
We also have specific teeth designed to eat meat.
Conclusion = nature designed us to eat both, not one. Nature and your body's well-being doesn't care about morality, it is what it is.
End of discussion