Vegetarians what is your diet

D

Deleted member 17311

Don't hate the player, hate the game
on a semi strict diet, but the food is delicious

Breakfast (not too much): banana, 1 glass of milk, 1 slice of bread

Lunch: I eat whatever, before the gym I eat 1 bowl yogurt and mix it with a crushed granola bar

Dinner: 1 plate of grilled veggies (tomatoes onions jalapeños beans olives peppers) with melted cheese on top of two scoops of steamed rice. This is delicious

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
I hardly eat anything, I'm 6ft tall and 60kg weight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

Lunch: I eat whatever, before the gym I eat 1 bowl yogurt and mix it with a crushed granola bar

Dinner: 1 plate of grilled veggies (tomatoes onions jalapeños beans olives peppers) with melted cheese on top of two scoops of steamed rice. This is delicious
veganism is cringe

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Danish_Retard
Why do you care if animals die? Just eat meat, it's much simpler and societally accepted.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Why do you care if animals die? Just eat meat, it's much simpler and societally accepted.
society cries about gay rights to adoption and BLM but doesn't give a F about mass rape and genocide of animals. They are morons and hypocrites it doesn't mean anything if they've accepted it.

grass

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
society cries about gay rights to adoption and BLM but doesn't give a F about mass rape and genocide of animals. They are morons and hypocrites it doesn't mean anything if they've accepted it.
I don't care about any of them

over the weekend I binged both days and had Burger King, McDonald’s, Chinese food different sweets. About 15,000 calories in total. Used to be 58 kg at around 6’1 but bloatmaxxed to 75 kg :feelswhy:. Not vegetarian btw
larp

Never be a vegan/ vegetarian. Can't think of being more incel than now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
jfl @ being vegan/vegetarian

Sv3rige reaction