• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: seethe, Banderacell, rand anon and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: seethe, thereallegend, finn899 and 1 other person
They lack over 15 nutrients.

They contain antinutrients.

They contain fiber which destroys the gut.

Hard pass.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: seethe, rand anon, NarrowBones and 1 other person
Vegetables will literally kill you if you eat enough.

• +1
Reactions: finn899 and thereallegend
raw meat + vegetables mogs any other shitskin food
Vegetables are for cows and you're not a cow. You eat the cow who eats vegetables.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, rand anon and thereallegend
If we can’t eat vegetables then why do we have flat molars
To grind down meat. Jfl look at human gut anatomy and you can tell we're pure carnivores.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and thereallegend
elab on this pls
Fiber is what makes up a plant. It’s made of cellulose. HUMANS don’t produce the enzyme called “cellulase” to digest fiber properly. This is why fiber causes gas and a swift bowel movement. Your body wants to get RID of it. Fiber breaking down in the gut kills all your good bacteria and has antibiotic effect

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Fiber is what makes up a plant. It’s made of cellulose. HUMANS don’t produce the enzyme called “cellulase” to digest fiber properly. This is why fiber causes gas and a swift bowel movement. Your body wants to get RID of it.
so should i be on 0 fiber?

Fiber breaking down in the gut kills all your good bacteria and has antibiotic effect
Could this be the cause of acne?

@IAMNOTANINCEL how many more sv3rigeniggers this forum has

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50702 and thereallegend
  • Love it
Yes and yes.

You need bacteria to digest your food not fiber.
Any carb sources I can still consume? Currently only on white rice (rarely), oats, potatoes and sweet potatoes (most of the time sweet potatoes)

Asking cause I tend to feel a lot better when on carbs vs low carb

Any carb sources I can still consume? Currently only on white rice (rarely), oats, potatoes and sweet potatoes (most of the time sweet potatoes)
Get rid of the oats and you’re fine.

• +1
Yes and yes.

You need bacteria to digest your food not fiber.
Humans today are so retarded.

You feed a cat or dog an omnivore diet and they get sick and have a short lifespan.

You feed them raw meat and they live disease free and live long.

Humans eat an omnivore diet and they get sick and have a short lifespan.

They eat raw meat and they live disease free and live long (140+ years).

It's just that simple but people still cope about it. It's the natural human diet.

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
Fiber is what makes up a plant. It’s made of cellulose. HUMANS don’t produce the enzyme called “cellulase” to digest fiber properly. This is why fiber causes gas and a swift bowel movement. Your body wants to get RID of it. Fiber breaking down in the gut kills all your good bacteria and has antibiotic effect
First of all, fiber bulks your stool, giving it structure so you don’t get cramps and diarrhea. Also, there are bacteria in your gut that ferment and partially digest fiber into fatty acids, which is good for your body to maintain healthy cells (so it is partially digested)

In the process of doing this, they create an environment that is inhospitable to bacteria that would be harmful to you.

There are probably other undiscovered details about how fiber is beneficial to your intestine, but the main thing seems to be that the fiber keeps a population of beneficial bacteria going in your body, and stopping fiber intake for several days can actually cause your gut bacteria population to change (for the worse).

Humans today are so retarded.

You feed a cat or dog an omnivore diet and they get sick and have a short lifespan.

You feed them raw meat and they live disease free and live long.

Humans eat an omnivore diet and they get sick and have a short lifespan.

They eat raw meat and they live disease free and live long (140+ years).

It's just that simple but people still cope about it. It's the natural human diet.
Our stomachs are even more acidic than lions. We are carnivorous

• Hmm...
Get rid of the oats and you’re fine.
Will do thx.

My current diet is the carb sources I mentioned+meat (500g+/day)+fruits+dairy occasionaly+lard for cooking.

Is this optimal?

• +1
First of all, fiber bulks your stool, giving it structure so you don’t get cramps and diarrhea. Also, there are bacteria in your gut that ferment and partially digest fiber into fatty acids, which is good for your body to maintain healthy cells (so it is partially digested)

In the process of doing this, they create an environment that is inhospitable to bacteria that would be harmful to you.

There are probably other undiscovered details about how fiber is beneficial to your intestine, but the main thing seems to be that the fiber keeps a population of beneficial bacteria going in your body, and stopping fiber intake for several days can actually cause your gut bacteria population to change (for the worse).
Fiber is antibiotic. It kills bacteria.

The only thing vegetables are good for is insoluble fiber and also alkalizing your body

so should i be on 0 fiber?
Not necessarily. If you eat cooked foods or even frozen raw meat, you will indeed feel constipated without it. But that's a self made trap because if you only eat raw animal products it will move entirely with bacteria, fiber will actually interfere with your digestion then.

• +1
Will do thx.

My current diet is the carb sources I mentioned+meat (500g+/day)+fruits+dairy occasionaly+lard for cooking.

Is this optimal?
I’d say you have a pretty good diet

• +1
The only thing vegetables are good for is insoluble fiber and also alkalizing your body
You don’t want to alkalize the body. Our stomach pH as humans is 1.5.

Our stomachs are even more acidic than lions. We are carnivorous
I'm honestly starting to believe this is on purpose so people don't stick around for too long and drain on society.

It's impossible people with a brain haven't realized this as well.

Purposefully misleading people so they die at 70-80 once they're out of the work force and are a burden.

Society would be in chaos if we had to finance so many old people still alive not working.

Before it didn't work cause meat was scarce, you had to make do with grains and vegetables for calories.

I'm even hesitant to talk about this since if people figure it out meat prices will go sky high and it'll be next to impossible to eat it everyday.

Perhaps it's better to just gatekeep and have the peasants eat their grain sludge.

• +1
Not necessarily. If you eat cooked foods or even frozen raw meat, you will indeed feel constipated without it. But that's a self made trap because if you only eat raw animal products it will move entirely with bacteria, fiber will actually interfere with your digestion then.
Makes sense because cooking and freezing destroys food. It’s not the same at that point.

Alright thx, any other improvements I could make?
Put a water filter on your shower. Put your devices on airplane mode when not using. Stop eating foods and supplements that could be containing heavy metals

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and socialcel
You don’t want to alkalize the body. Our stomach pH as humans is 1.5.
I only just cut gluten btw, as well as oils (cut seed oils more than a year ago, cut coconut+olive oil now).

My main issue is still with skin btw, ever since cutting seed oils it definetly cleared up but still not perfect

• +1
Copy and pasted from quora to see how you respond, do you have something to link about that?
[2005]
[Attendee]
There's cruciferous vegetables that are so healthy for you. That's a problem. The cruciferous vegetables that are so healthy for you is a problem, And that's the problem. I thought how can you go to work or anywhere if you are eating a lot of this or.

[Aajonus]
Well, we're not, we're not made to digest that.
They will cause gas. What do you eat?

[Attendee]
What do you eat with it to counter the effect of it?

[Aajonus]
You don't, you have vegetable juice, vegetable juice is what you have, so you're not having whole vegetables. Let's say you have a salad, you could eat some avocado with it, that would reduce the gas.

[Attendee]
So, basically cause either whether it's cooked or not, it's the cauliflower, the broccoli, the-

[Aajonus]
They'll cause gas with or without being cooked. We're not meant to digest them.

[Attendee]
The healthiest vegetables are the worst?

[Aajonus]
Right, but you can have them as juice, you don't need the fiber. If you're an all-raw diet, meat diet. You don't need any fiber.

Fiber is there for people who eat cooked foods because the foods have no vitamins and enzymes to properly digest. Peristalsis is reduced by 2/3. So, the food doesn't move it petrifies, especially meats when they're cooked. So, what happens is you eat vegetables with it, to help get some vitamins and enzymes and broom it through.

But on a raw diet, whole vegetables will constipate you. They'll create the opposite effect because what happens is, an herbivore has a digestive tract 2.5x longer than ours. They have 60,000 times more enzymes to disassemble the cellulose molecule to obtain fats and proteins. They have 2 to 4 stomachs. We have one.

So, what happens is we digest only a third of the vegetables, and that's mainly juice for the vitamins and enzymes and minerals. So, what happens is by the time it gets down to the colon, it's still producing the alkalinity. The bowel has to be entirely acid or the E coli won't feed on the fecal matter, and then we get constipated.

On a diet like this, like all carnivores, they don't eat fiber, yet they move all the time. Unless they eat vegetables, feed them vegetables, it prevents the bacteria from feeding on the fecal matter and sponging it out. A normal bowel movement for a human being should be 60% to 80% bacteria, mainly E coli. That swells it up and sponges it, the byproducts of that are B vitamins and amino acids and the Verotoxin, which shrinks tumors.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
Stop eating foods and supplements that could be containing heavy metals
How do I know if my supplements could have heavy metals? Currently only on 1g vit C a day for collagen production

I only just cut gluten btw, as well as oils (cut seed oils more than a year ago, cut coconut+olive oil now).

My main issue is still with skin btw, ever since cutting seed oils it definetly cleared up but still not perfect
Coconut oil is fine. Actually ideal

• +1
How do I know if my supplements could have heavy metals? Currently only on 1g vit C a day for collagen production
Chocolate has heavy metals

Most collagen and protein powders have heavy metals

A lot of mainstream soap and deodorant has heavy metals like titanium, aluminum, red 40, yellow 5.

• +1
Coconut oil is fine. Actually ideal
How come? I basically just started implementing Amnesia's diet and apparently oils oxidise which is unoptimal. And why is coconut oil fine but not olive oil?

How come? I basically just started implementing Amnesia's diet and apparently oils oxidise which is unoptimal. And why is coconut oil fine but not olive oil?
Coconut oil is completely saturated fat. I’ve been using it as deodorant and it works wonderfully.

Too much PUFA and unsaturated fat in Olive oil.

• +1
Chocolate has heavy metals
will cut to 0, although didn't rll eat any since christmas
Most collagen and protein powders have heavy metals
Yh, never fell for the protein powder meme, thank god

A lot of mainstream soap and deodorant has heavy metals like titanium, aluminum, red 40, yellow 5.
What kind of soap and deodorant should I use? I sort of already knew about parabens in them and wanted to ditch them but don't knnow what to use instead

• +1
will cut to 0, although didn't rll eat any since christmas

Yh, never fell for the protein powder meme, thank god

What kind of soap and deodorant should I use? I sort of already knew about parabens in them and wanted to ditch them but don't knnow what to use instead
Use a natural soap. I use a coconut cream soap by Tom’s of Maine. My sister uses Castile soap from another natural brand.

• +1
  • +1
Send a screenshot

Amazon links don’t work here
and what about shampoos? i currently only use an organic one like every 3-4 days and js put coconut oil daily

and what about shampoos? i currently only use an organic one like every 3-4 days and js put coconut oil daily
You don’t need shampoo. It’s a scam.

• Hmm...
I need to see the ingredients list
Ingredients: Native Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Palm Oil, Cocoa Shell Ash, Water

palm oil is actually unideal, i assume?