veggies are good for you

Ingredients: Native Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Palm Oil, Cocoa Shell Ash, Water

palm oil is actually unideal, i assume?
Give it a go. Looks good to me

• Love it
Reactions: socialcel
Give it a go. Looks good to me
Will do, can you elab why palm oil isn't an issue for hair btw? As I wouldn't eat ofc

It dries out the scalp and strips essential oils from it
Yes I do notice that tbh, but my hair tends to get really bad/unmanageable around the 3-4 day mark. Will try no shampoo then for a few weeks though and see how it goes

Will do, can you elab why palm oil isn't an issue for hair btw? As I wouldn't eat ofc

Yes I do notice that tbh, but my hair tends to get really bad/unmanageable around the 3-4 day mark. Will try no shampoo then for a few weeks though and see how it goes
Comb your hair using conditioner instead of shampoo

• +1

Palm oil is high in saturated fat = good

• Hmm...
Comb your hair using conditioner instead of shampoo
I’ll just only use that from now on then thx. Is it enough if organic or should I find another one?

This is the ingredient list:
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Alcohol, Glycerin, Distearoylethyl Dimonieany Chloride, Coco-Caprylate, Betaine, Cocos Nucitera Oil, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Levulinate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate

I’ll just only use that from now on then thx. Is it enough if organic or should I find another one?

This is the ingredient list:
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Alcohol, Glycerin, Distearoylethyl Dimonieany Chloride, Coco-Caprylate, Betaine, Cocos Nucitera Oil, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Levulinate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate
Ingredient list looks fine

• Love it
  • +1
Use coconut oil

But palm oil doesn’t seem to be as bad as canola and peanut
alright dude thx for all the help, will report back to you with the results for sure

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
Use a natural soap. I use a coconut cream soap by Tom’s of Maine. My sister uses Castile soap from another natural brand.
You could just get rid of soap altogether really

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
Is that actually true? Why such a difference between eating raw and cooked meat?
Cooking destroys enzymes and nutrients, so does freezing.

Ideally you should eat raw never frozen ruminant meat.

Still, it's still better to eat cooked frozen meat than the alternative.

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
Any carb sources I can still consume? Currently only on white rice (rarely), oats, potatoes and sweet potatoes (most of the time sweet potatoes)

Asking cause I tend to feel a lot better when on carbs vs low carb
I'd cut out sweet potatoes too, they're bad for you

Only veggies I eat are fries from McDonald's

Cooking destroys enzymes and nutrients, so does freezing.

Ideally you should eat raw never frozen ruminant meat.

Still, it's still better to eat cooked frozen meat than the alternative.
Is there any place to go more in depth about this? Seeing how mainstream media has a fuck-all view on diet and tells you to eat your muh veggies and carbs, I'm not sure where to look at this point.

Sweet potatoes contain raffinose and other types of fiber which your body can't fully break down on it's own. Humans lack the enzyme which breaks down raffinose in the small intestine and instead it goes straight to the colon where it's fermented by bacteria (which is why some people tend to feel bad after eating them).

Also the anti-nutrients they contain too. Oxalates bind to minerals like calcium and form insoluble crystals which your body can't properly absorb (you're depriving yourself of a quantity of nutrients found in other foods). Also tannins, which interfere with iron. Plus they got a small quantity of phytoestrogens, which act as estrogens in your body.

• Hmm...
Sweet potatoes contain raffinose and other types of fiber which your body can't fully break down on it's own. Humans lack the enzyme which breaks down raffinose in the small intestine and instead it goes straight to the colon where it's fermented by bacteria (which is why some people tend to feel bad after eating them).

Also the anti-nutrients they contain too. Oxalates bind to minerals like calcium and form insoluble crystals which your body can't properly absorb (you're depriving yourself of a quantity of nutrients found in other foods). Also tannins, which interfere with iron. Plus they got a small quantity of phytoestrogens, which act as estrogens in your body.
ok thx

so only white rice and potatoes for carbs then?

• +1
ok thx

so only white rice and potatoes for carbs then?
If you want carbs yeah that seems good. Be sure to not eat potatoes with any green sprouts or dots, white rice does contain some phytoestrogens and anti-nutrients but they seem to be in very small quantities and I'm not sure you can escape those if you want to eat grains veggies etc.

• +1
If you want carbs yeah that seems good. Be sure to not eat potatoes with any green sprouts or dots, white rice does contain some phytoestrogens and anti-nutrients but they seem to be in very small quantities and I'm not sure you can escape those if you want to eat grains veggies etc.
alright thanks. I have done the meat+fruit+dairy before but it decreased my performance in the gym by a lot, carbs help me a lot tbh.

• +1
alright thanks. I have done the meat+fruit+dairy before but it decreased my performance in the gym by a lot, carbs help me a lot tbh.
Yeah carbs make you full for way longer than most other foods, no need to remove dairy and stuff if you did though it's very nutrient dense.

• +1
Yeah carbs make you full for way longer than most other foods,
For sure, I actually liked how I wasn’t full on low carb but just didn’t feel as good training.

no need to remove dairy and stuff if you did though it's very nutrient dense.
Didn’t remove dw

• Love it
Yandex is better, idk about diet advice, but whole bunch of shit about the jews there and you can js search. Russian search engine tho so you won’t find the truth about anything US related

• Woah
but whole bunch of shit about the jews there and you can js search
You mean you can search for shit like that there and the results won't just be talking about a "conspiracy theory" and shit?

You mean you can search for shit like that there and the results won't just be talking about a "conspiracy theory" and shit?
Yes, exactly. Barely any of the “conspiracy theory debunked” bs, moonlanding, holocaust, etc. All there

• +1
Yes, exactly. Barely any of the “conspiracy theory debunked” bs, moonlanding, holocaust, etc. All there
Does it track any of your data (Or spy on you like some browsers jfl) there? It's russian so not sure jfl but it seems way better than google. I was slacking on switching to DuckDuckGo due to it's privacy and less censorship but yandex seems more familiar looking

Does it track any of your data (Or spy on you like some browsers jfl) there?
no idea, probably does tbh

. I was slacking on switching to DuckDuckGo due to it's privacy and less censorship but yandex seems more familiar looking
duckduckgo is censored af too

• +1
no idea, probably does tbh

duckduckgo is censored af too
True the appeal of it is more about the anonimity, but I guess compared to google everything is less censored. What did you think about yandex if you've been using it? Might just use both to stop using google tbh

What did you think about yandex if you've been using it?
Only rlly use it when searching for smth censored, decent browser tho. I dgaf abt data collection and shit tbh. If you want uncensored+good privacy use Tor with proxies, but that’ll be slow

• +1
I dgaf abt data collection and shit tbh.
Mirin lown inhib
Only rlly use it when searching for smth censored, decent browser tho. I dgaf abt data collection and shit tbh. If you want uncensored+good privacy use Tor with proxies, but that’ll be slow
Thanks bro imma try it when searching about censored info, yeah tor would be slow af, google already spies hard so other browsers would be an improvement either way

• +1
Thanks bro imma try it when searching about censored info, yeah tor would be slow af, google already spies hard so other browsers would be an improvement either way
for sure

• Love it
You don’t need shampoo. It’s a scam.
Tips for manual cleaning on no shampoo? It’s been getting harder to maintain lately due to length (and probably adding goyslop to diet again)

What’s wrong with olive/coconut oil?
Turns out coconut is fine, olive oil oxidizes tho and is 10% linoelic acid.

• +1
Reactions: sushii

Attachments

• img_3201-removebg-preview (1).jpg
    img_3201-removebg-preview (1).jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 0
What's less shitty to eat, tomatoes or cucumbers (assuming the latter's skin is peeled off) ?