Veneers are underestimated here

J

jabaduk

Master
If u have decently wide palate I think veneers can ascend more than having ideal eyes/nose/jaw, nt people do veneers instead of some obscure surgeries only members of this forum know about, whenever I see some guy go viral they have different phenotypes, some are blacks some are Arabs some are WASP but they all have nice white smiles. All this applies if u are not clinically recessed tho, some 2mms of additional bones won’t do shit irl

• +1
Reactions: Agentq12345678 and Deleted member 51465
veneers are low class asf, literally every other british chav has them and they look too artificial jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037 and IMOGYOU
veneers are low class asf, literally every other british chav has them and they look too artificial jfl
I think it heavily depends on type of veneers, heard there was different types

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Optimal appeal are your natural teeth straightened with invisalign and then professionally whitened, veneers look cheap as stated by the member above.

• +1
Reactions: rawdogger1295, russiancelreturns and RichardSpencel
just destroy your irrecuperable original set of teeth for the rest of your life theory

Optimal appeal are your natural teeth straightened with invisalign and then professionally whitened, veneers look cheap as stated by the member above.
This is what I have but I have a tiny tiny bit of chipped tooth look from ldaring and drinking soda and not brushing my teeth when I was incel

Veneers cost like 20k
You can do a complete eppley shotgun implants transformation with that money

Teeth whitening cost $100 per year,and I got clear aligners for $100 a month for 24 months

If u have decently wide palate I think veneers can ascend more than having ideal eyes/nose/jaw, nt people do veneers instead of some obscure surgeries only members of this forum know about, whenever I see some guy go viral they have different phenotypes, some are blacks some are Arabs some are WASP but they all have nice white smiles. All this applies if u are not clinically recessed tho, some 2mms of additional bones won’t do shit irl
honestly i think veneers are first thing im gonna do when i get enough money cos when my front teeth were growing through i got smashed in the face w a cricket bat so my front teeth are fucked