Verdict on mewing? Is it cope or what?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

I just need slight ccw rotation of my maxilla to fix everything

mewing or surgery is the only options

is it worth dedicating myself to putting my tongue at the roof of my mouth for hours every day?

i dont wanna do it if it has low % chance of working cos im lazy

It isn't. I got results but only in some areas

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
It isn't. I got results but only in some areas
same, even though some idiots will say its puberty, i noticed health improvements as well alongside facial

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
is it worth dedicating myself to putting my tongue at the roof of my mouth for hours every day?

its gonna raise your hyoid so its gonna improve ur under jaw area , u have nothing to lose if u give it a try, after a while its gonna be natural

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Marsiere214, ManzareK and 4 others

No it does not work. orthognsthic surgery or gum reduction surgery to reduce gummy smile

• +1
Reactions: reputation
  • +1
Reactions: reputation and Deleted member 14693
  • +1
Reactions: reputation

If u put the same effort on making money for a bimax you would be happier!

• +1
No it does not work. orthognsthic surgery or gum reduction surgery to reduce gummy smile
What causes gummy smile? Long philtrum? I have one but and my midface is also long but that is due to my nose being tall

What causes gummy smile? Long philtrum? I have one but and my midface is also long but that is due to my nose being tall
Overgrowth of the maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Philtrum too short relative to lower maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
from what I've seen mewing changes the distribution of fat in the cheeks due to a change in function of the tongue, it doesn't change the bone in the face itself obviously

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: reputation, Deleted member 16371 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
its gonna raise your hyoid so its gonna improve ur under jaw area , u have nothing to lose if u give it a try, after a while its gonna be natural
My jaw didn't grow but it became more defined with mewing and chewing. This is literally the very first change you'll see.

Tighter jaw. Period. Then cheekbones definition, cheek skin stretch (a side effect of more muscle mass too - remmber masseters chewing 5+ gums for hours), hollowish cheeks, DEFINITE zygomatic arches prominence along with sharper curved temporal bones, and finally your lower FRONT teeth will come forward and start touching the top FRONT depending on your jaws.

The last change I noticed before stopping hard mewing was widened nasal bridge and A TINY front cheekbones mass gain under the eyes.

Zero eyes changes though, absolute zero. Still have trash eyes with some scleral show.
Learn to spell it first.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I do it since 1 months and it definitelt changed my face, my cheekbones are slightly more prominent and i achieved a slight ccw rotation of my maxilla.
Mewing works incredibly well, all depend of your age.

If you are under 20 then results will be amazing, ablve you will still have results but it will take a lot of time.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 17829
from what I've seen mewing changes the distribution of fat in the cheeks due to a change in function of the tongue, it doesn't change the bone in the face itself obviously
Pression from tongue + teeth + premolar muscle is far sufficient for moving the maxilla dickhead

I have a consultation in november where they will decide if i get surgery (bimax) covered or not.
Would mewing slighten my chances?

Is there any way to worsen your bite in 6 months? Im heavily recessed

Pression from tongue + teeth + premolar muscle is far sufficient for moving the maxilla dickhead
nope mewing does absolutely nothing to the bones it's all fat/muscle changes keep seething for me:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
nope mewing does absolutely nothing to the bones it's all fat/muscle changes keep seething for me:lul:
Mewing definitely changes the bones, my mandible dud a slight ccw rotation, i watch my profile everyday and i noticed it.
Mewing move the maxilla, if your bone are enough elastic which is my case because i'm 15.
The only muscle who are changed by mewing are hyoid muscle and buccinator muscle (atrophy), nothing who explain the incredible mewing results.

I have a consultation in november where they will decide if i get surgery (bimax) covered or not.
Would mewing slighten my chances?

Is there any way to worsen your bite in 6 months? Im heavily recessed
If you clench your teeth 24/7 you will worsen your face but you can't i guess.

Mewing definitely changes the bones, my mandible dud a slight ccw rotation, i watch my profile everyday and i noticed it.
Mewing move the maxilla, if your bone are enough elastic which is my case because i'm 15.
The only muscle who are changed by mewing are hyoid muscle and buccinator muscle (atrophy), nothing who explain the incredible mewing results.
keep writing essays to try convince yourself that is changes bone jfl, it's all muscle and fat change. seethe.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 17829
I've been mewing for three years since 13 when I became blackpilled. As far as my experience goes I havent experience a single change which couldn't be attributed to puberty. My jaw did widen which was mostly puberty and chewing mastic gum. I had an overbite and still do. The biggest change I experienced was by weightloss. Other than that mewing is something that has literally no risks or side effects so it doesn't hurt starting but once you do it for a week or so it becomes natural and you won't even realize and your tongue will be on top of your palate. I say do it cuz you don't lose anything and potentially don't gain anything but it's proper oral posture.

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
It's not cope

• +1
Incel life is cope

Incel life is cope
i got some new copes recently

bought tv for my room and begged my moms bf to let me borrow his ps4😡

u got any new ones?

i dont wanna do it if it has low % chance of working cos im la

Most likely won't have any effects on a fully grown person. If you start young , the results could be amazing

• +1
i got some new copes recently

bought tv for my room and begged my moms bf to let me borrow his ps4😡

u got any new ones?
ldar because no money and scorching temperatures. Need to save for gyno surgery and new laptop

• So Sad
ldar because no money and scorching temperatures. Need to save for gyno surgery and new laptop
at least we can cope here

ive been on this site every minute of the day for the last 2 days

If your under 20-25 yes and you better lift your tounge anyways if you dont wanna go recessed

Mewing? no: orthotropics. and yes its correct. Will you be able to correct CFD at x age? unclear. Depends on many variables. surgery does not truly fix it, unless its a lefort 4-5... But if you are above 25 surgery is probably acceptable.

redpill cope, 99/100 people are mewing without knowing the practice, many end up recessed anyway

• +1