Verification Badges

Master

Master

Admin
Hello all,

Today, we are introducing verification badges after being in testing for more than a month now. I believe this verification system will bring value to the community, as it will allow members to better identify staff members and other important members of the community much more easily. Below are the following ranks:

Staff verification badges:
  • Administrator - This means that the user is an administrator, signified by the black verification tick.
  • Moderator - This means that the user is a moderator, signified by the purple verification tick.
Member verification badges:
  • Verified - To qualify for verification with the light blue checkmark, you need a minimum following of 2,500 on any major social media or video platform, must verify your identity with proof of meeting these requirements, and your account must be in good standing. You can apply here.
  • Contributor - This means that you have contributed a great deal of knowledge to the community, signified by a dark blue checkmark and Lifetime VIP status for as long as you hold the contributor title. Any member that has been here for 6 months are eligible to apply for this. You can apply here. Note: if your application is denied, you are unable to reapply for 2 weeks.
  • Sponsor - This is someone that is an Ad Partner or has contributed lots of money to the forum. Pink checkmark.
Other badges:
  • Lifetime VIP - All lifetime VIPs will receive a dollar sign signifying that they have donated to the forum. You can always have this removed by contacting me directly, and you can be excluded from it.
  • Unmonitored Account - This is self-explanatory, these are accounts controlled by the forum staff but are unmonitored.
There will likely be more badges introduced as time goes on, but these are the ones that we are starting off with right now.

Thank you,
Master

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Shkreliii, Gengar, KhatcodaiA3 and 24 others
ok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, xayru, KhatcodaiA3 and 11 others
ok, ain't no way master you just deleted my previous post

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel, thecel, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, wastedspermcel, Shkreliii and 35 others
what is the point of this...

• +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, soover4me and Jova
Sponsor - This is someone that is an Ad Partner or has contributed lots of money to the forum. Pink checkmark.
holy incel.

And i thought spending 200 USD on this website was too much.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, KhatcodaiA3, USERΝAME and 12 others
IMG 8297

Do i qualify

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, KhatcodaiA3, watah and 14 others
IM VERIFIED ON ORG BRO :soy::soy:. CAN I PLEASE HIT?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, KhatcodaiA3, maxxmclooks and 4 others
IM VERIFIED ON ORG BTW :soy::soy:. CAN I PLEASE HIT IT FROM THE BACK?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, soover4me, Mewton and 3 others
How @Master feels after typing this-
Images 1

BigSmokeOrder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, soover4me, Mewton and 13 others
bruh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3 and Lookologist003
this was already a feature, stop neglecting the good suggestions with hundreds of upvotes and adding useless shit like this

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, nathan, Mewton and 4 others
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Jova
ok master….

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
can you give me all of them for free ?

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME, Mewton, Jova and 1 other person
They faces killing me why nobody gaf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, soover4me, Jova and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, Jova and 97baHater
  • Sponsor - This is someone that is an Ad Partner or has contributed lots of money to the forum. Pink checkmark.
the puppet masters will finally come to the surface

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME, soover4me, Lokki and 4 others
People are hunting for you and have put a bounty on your identification.
Don't take this lightly.

I like you as a person, even though your posts are largely AI.
Hide your kids, hide your wife. They are after you.

This video I sent to you is already a week old. The fact you only see it now for the first time is quite brutal because it means you have had no clue you were in danger until now.

Likely:
1)They already have your identification for the price they paid for. (6 shekkels)
They know your name, they know where you live, they know everything.

Now step 2) is a mystery. Personally I don't know what they are planning to do with you, but can it be anything good? No.

Hide.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, silencio, KhatcodaiA3 and 3 others
People are hunting for you and have put a bounty on your identification.
Don't take this lightly.

I like you as a person, even though your posts are largely AI.
Hide your kids, hide your wife. They are after you.

This video I sent to you is already a week old. The fact you only see it now for the first time is quite brutal because it means you have had no clue you were in danger until now.

Likely:
1)They already have your identification for the price they paid for. (6 shekkels)
They know your name, they know where you live, they know everything.

Now step 2) is a mystery. Personally I don't know what they are planning to do with you, but can it be anything good? No.

Hide.
WHO IS THAT IN THE VID

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, Jova and MoggerGaston
WHO IS THAT IN THE VID
Bro, what would you even gain by knowing who it is in this vid.

Say I told you. "man it's Aaron Cooperman".

bro, you're in danger. they are after you. Hide.

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, Jova and Xangsane
So if I buy all the lifetime VIPs I get the pink check mark?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me and Jova
Jew shenanigans

Can you give me all the badges please I’m the best user in the world !!!

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, silencio and soover4me
Hello all,

Today, we are introducing verification badges after being in testing for more than a month now. I believe this verification system will bring value to the community, as it will allow members to better identify staff members and other important members of the community much more easily. Below are the following ranks:

• Administrator - This means that the user is an administrator, signified by the black verification tick.
  • Moderator - This means that the user is a moderator, signified by the purple verification tick.
  • Verified - To qualify for verification with the light blue checkmark, you need a minimum following of 2,500 on any major social media or video platform, must verify your identity with proof of meeting these requirements, and your account must be in good standing. You can apply here.
  • Contributor - This means that you have contributed a great deal of knowledge to the community, signified by a dark blue checkmark and Lifetime VIP status for as long as you hold the contributor title. Any member that has been here for 6 months are eligible to apply for this. You can apply here. Note: if your application is denied, you are unable to reapply for 2 weeks.
Other badges:
  • Lifetime VIP - All lifetime VIPs will receive a dollar sign signifying that they have donated to the forum. You can always have this removed by contacting me directly, and you can be excluded from it.
  • Unmonitored Account - This is self-explanatory, these are accounts controlled by the forum staff but are unmonitored.
There will likely be more badges introduced as time goes on, but these are the ones that we are starting off with right now.

Thank you,
Master
Read my ap pls 🙏

• JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain
@Master my youtube channel has over 6k subs can I get the badge

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me and FBl
So is this bad or good for alex larping as staff?

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
You guys need a strong leadership from an OG member for the staff team.

I'm ready to be a part of .org jannies team

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
You guys need a strong leadership from an OG member for the staff team.

I'm ready to be a part of .org jannies team
create a new forum

Hello all,

Other badges:

Thank you,
Master
Whats next ? Looksmax .org blue?

how long does it take to get confirmation after submitting request?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
how long does it take to get confirmation after submitting request?
Apparently not long looking at the blue tick next to your nametag

• Love it
Reactions: maxxmclooks
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lokki
Atleast change the tiktok verification file name jfl

give me my verified retard badge.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular, boss8055 and lestoa
Who made this? :feelskek:
i’ve just applied for my verified badge, please take a look and don’t hesitate to contact me if you need more informations x

cheers

• JFL
Reactions: FBl
i’ve just applied for my verified badge, please take a look and don’t hesitate to contact me if you need more informations x

cheers
I am going through the requests, but I don’t see anything. Perhaps only administrators can assign badges to users.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and AlexBrown84
I am going through the requests, but I don’t see anything. Perhaps only administrators can assign badges to users.
@NumbThePain care to take a look ole sport?

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
Do yk if its sorted by newest first or oldest first cuz i submited mine 30 sec after this post so i was prolly the first app and hasnt been read yet thinking it might be newest first so i might resubmit app

Do yk if its sorted by newest first or oldest first cuz i submited mine 30 sec after this post so i was prolly the first app and hasnt been read yet thinking it might be newest first so i might resubmit app
whats ur social