@Vermilioncore never broke character

The Grinch

The Grinch

Follow Looksmax.org on Twitter/X
@Vermilioncore never broke character since 2019, I’m slowly starting to think he’s not acting, he’s actually being absolutely serious and we just laugh because we falsely assume he’s trolling. Even when I wrote him a PM once expecting him to reply normally, he replied in the usual manner, the same way he posts on offtopic, what the fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, SidharthTheSlayer, moredatesmorerapes and 4 others
@Vermilioncore is smartschoolboy9

• JFL
Reactions: piec and The Grinch
@Vermilioncore never broke character since 2019, I’m slowly starting to think he’s not acting, he’s actually being absolutely serious and we just laugh because we falsely assume he’s trolling. Even when I wrote him a PM once expecting him to reply normally, he replied in the usual manner, the same way he posts on offtopic, what the fuck
I told him my plan on how to get the forum shut down and he broke character.

• Woah
Reactions: nathan
he's not trolling.

That’s kinda scary,I don’t think mvp is trolling either

• So Sad
Reactions: nathan
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and nathan
MVP is ai generated
He’s not,one time I asked to prove his human benchmark results and he linked a thread,can’t be ai but you would think so

He’s not,one time I asked to prove his human benchmark results and he linked a thread,can’t be ai but you would think so
He’s not real he’s an FBI bot made to spy on the forum the human benchmark shit was an fbi agent trying to uphold the fake identity. He’s not real