Vertical maxillary deficiency

dodt

dodt

truecel forever
Hi guys, is there a way to lenghten the midface that legit work? I know it is a very rare problem and not a lot of people are bothered, hence I could find very little information about it everywhere I searched. Do you have any experience with that? I heard about lefort1 with maxillary CW rotation and downgraft. But the problem is I do not think I have a short jaw that accompanies my subhuman short midface length, neither do I have a recessed maxilla it terms of protrusion. I have also heard that pulling could help in solving the problem, but no information about it whatsoever, but I know it is used in shortening the midface instead and making it more protruding (improving forward growth). My midface ratio is from 1.05 in pics from short distance to 1.20 in pics taken from decend distance.
I am very upset, because that thing seems to ruin the face in every way possible, and it seems it cannot be really fixed.

first time I see short midface problems tbh

Could you send pics? And you could just mouth breath but that would allmost with 100% fuck up your face even more.

Seems like an unqie case tho i'd just meet with a maxillofacial surgeon

I have attached several examples, but different. First is short midface + short lower third = short face syndrome. Looks extremely unappealing.
Second and third examples showing that average or higher than average midface makes even good looking people with short midfaces much more attractive. The ideal midface ratio is about 1-1.05 btw.

Attachments

• ex1.jpg
    ex1.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 135
  • ex2.jpg
    ex2.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 430
  • ex3.jpg
    ex3.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 146
Could you send pics? And you could just mouth breath but that would allmost with 100% fuck up your face even more.
Seems like an unqie case tho i'd just meet with a maxillofacial surgeon

How can I am PM pics to people willing to help?
I have attached an image which describes the short maxilla issue very well. An example of squished face, or what is called compact midface. Btw all other features are decent, but it nonetheless profoundly spoils the overall aesthetics.

Attachments

• Evan_Jones.jpg
    Evan_Jones.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 112
?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Can’t recommend any surgeries but a high hairstyle can try and even out the shortness of your face

How can I am PM pics to people willing to help?
I have attached an image which describes the short maxilla issue very well. An example of squished face, or what is called compact midface. Btw all other features are decent, but it nonetheless profoundly spoils the overall aesthetics.
His face isn't like that. OP is whining for no reason.

How long is your midface (medial canthus to stomion)?

How long is your chin (stomion to gnathion)?

growth hormone.

holy fuck this is insane, from prettyboy slayer to masculine sex symbol

from 14 to 24

ex2-jpg.8051

a few millimeters of bone makes such a big difference in appearance, brutal