Very beautiful girl said she is "sympathetic to incels"? what does this mean for me?

bishounen0bladee

bishounen0bladee

Need to fix my face. All my friends are drain.
I met this girl maybe a month ago or so, and when we first met she said she was "sympathetic to incels"
It was a bit awkward because we were being introduced by a girl who i had recently stopped sleeping with because she was too much to deal with (BPD)
bpd girl thought me and this girl would get along because of our shared interest in Yukio Mishima
upon meeting her i find out she also read bronze age pervert, nietzsche, etc and asked if i was fascinated by "fascist aesthetics"
I am personally a hard communist (not on this forum to debate so please don't) so I said that i was but more fascinated with communistic aesthetics
She talked a lot about how bad she felt for incels and her own experiences with insecurities and stuff
we text every day now, mostly about music (we both listen to bladee and shibuya kei, as well as many other things) and thoughts on art, philosophy (both love mark fisher, she has a cursory interest in gilles deleuze who is someone i am very interested in), anime (we both like NGE and the works of masaki yuasa), and I am just wondering is this a win? I like her a lot, and she is clearly willing to put up with my autism, but a small part of me wonders if this means nothing.

here is a photo of me, PM pls for a photo of her, i dont want to breach her privacy too much but i would like some people to tell me if im in her league or not.
We have met up a couple times after initially meeting but it is hard to do frequently as we are both about to have our final exams of high school.
I am really sorry if this is incomprehensible bullshit, I'm on 70mg of vyvanse rn and i dont even have ADHD so im basically on speed, so i dont really know if anything im saying is normal. PLEASE SOMEONE RESPOND WITH ANY THOUGHTS AT ALL I JUST WANT TO HEAR ANYONES OPINION BECAUSE I REALLY LIKE HER.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, LooksThinker, bishōnenmaxxer and 2 others
I met this girl maybe a month ago or so, and when we first met she said she was "sympathetic to incels"
It was a bit awkward because we were being introduced by a girl who i had recently stopped sleeping with because she was too much to deal with (BPD)
But you're not incel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, iblamechico, LooksThinker and 9 others
dnrd but if she is sympathetic to incels then she should give me soem pussi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Gaygymmaxx, It'snotover and 6 others
But you're not incel.
I know, I am not incel, but I spent a large time of my life as incel (at least spiritually) and i am here on this forum, and autistic, so I'm definitely not "normal"
I think its a good sign regardless?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, zura, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
bpd girl thought me and this girl would get along because of our shared interest in Yukio Mishima
upon meeting her i find out she also read bronze age pervert, nietzsche, etc and asked if i was fascinated by "fascist aesthetics"
I am personally a hard communist (not on this forum to debate so please don't) so I said that i was but more fascinated with communistic aesthetics
She talked a lot about how bad she felt for incels and her own experiences with insecurities and stuff
we text every day now, mostly about music (we both listen to bladee and shibuya kei, as well as many other things) and thoughts on art, philosophy (both love mark fisher, she has a cursory interest in gilles deleuze who is someone i am very interested in), anime (we both like NGE and the works of masaki yuasa), and I am just wondering is this a win? I like her a lot, and she is clearly willing to put up with my autism, but a small part of me wonders if this means nothing.
View attachment 2474941
here is a photo of me, PM pls for a photo of her, i dont want to breach her privacy too much but i would like some people to tell me if im in her league or not.
We have met up a couple times after initially meeting but it is hard to do frequently as we are both about to have our final exams of high school.
I am really sorry if this is incomprehensible bullshit, I'm on 70mg of vyvanse rn and i dont even have ADHD so im basically on speed, so i dont really know if anything im saying is normal. PLEASE SOMEONE RESPOND WITH ANY THOUGHTS AT ALL I JUST WANT TO HEAR ANYONES OPINION BECAUSE I REALLY LIKE HER.
Recruiting new soyboy soldiers/whiteknight

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter, OldRooster and Danish_Retard
Recruiting new soyboy soldiers/whiteknight
part of my fear exactly. despite having had sex and had many people compliment me on looks i still think I am probably too ugly to be worth anything substantial to her.

• +1
Reactions: Kazuya and Fynasids dk
She means "I'm such a good person look at me everyone"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: unknownducks, iblamechico, uglysub8male and 3 others
It means nothing and she is lying. Go improve yourself.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: iblamechico, czwarty, stamaster21 and 2 others
It means nothing and she is lying. Go improve yourself.
what am i meant to even do with my life then outside of improve? i thought the whole point of escaping inceldom or mentalceldom or whatever you want to call the various afflictions was to find a woman you love and can build a family with? how will i do this if i assume every woman who has common views and interests to me is lying?

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
Absolute tales

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho and uglysub8male
Absolute tales
i can post screenshots of our texts if u dont believe me, i also have a photo of us together but its a bad photo of both of us, and i want to respect her privacy so i would only consider pming it.

Absolute tales
you actually probably dont care enough. im just a bunch of pixels on a screen to you, and you me. i need to stop taking this forum so seriously.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and aesthetic beauty
Another faggot added into my ignore list

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, uglysub8male and yirma19
Virtue signal simple as that

View attachment 2474941
Means she wouldn't punch you in the face, if you kept your distance.

Means she wouldn't punch you in the face, if you kept your distance.
well i am happy about that. getting punched in the face would hurt :(

Okay, Chad.

• JFL
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, uglysub8male and bishounen0bladee
Okay, Chad.
i dont think im chad but im def not incel, much more inhibited by autism than ugliness is what i suspect.
theres a photo of me in the post, what do you think my looks rating is seriously?

I don't know about an accurate rating, but thankfully you're not a shitskin like me. It has begun for you. You're just a mentalcel.

I don't know about an accurate rating, but thankfully you're not a shitskin like me. It has begun for you. You're just a mentalcel.
don't put yourself down with labels like "shitskin" if you want to get anywhere man. i know its easy to cus thats like the culture of the forum, but im praying 4 u. God bless

don't put yourself down with labels like "shitskin" if you want to get anywhere man. i know its easy to cus thats like the culture of the forum, but im praying 4 u. God bless
Its over it is over

• WTF
Reactions: bishounen0bladee
Are you religious?
that is a very complex situation right now, and has been for some time. I would not call myself agnostic or an atheist but I am not completely religious yet as I have not had the time to really think about it too much, especially since so much of the academic writing i read (spinoza, nietzsche, deleuze mostly) is not in favour of traditional religion and I am greatly enamoured by their methodologies, it is worth mentioning that there are plenty of writers i read who ARE christian so its something for me to figure out at a later point. If i can find a way to reconcile Christ into my knowledge of philosophy right now i will, even if it is contradictory to that philosophy. All i know right now is that Jesus was a very admirable figure and has been a great source of inspiration for me when i feel bad, and he has done a lot for many of my friends and family. When I pray I feel better, when people pray for me I do too. When I think of Christ i am filled with pleasant feelings. It is with that in mind that I pray for people, that i pray for myself, that i ask God to bless people, and that I share my experiences with Christ and images of him. I hope that sort of explains it.

that is a very complex situation right now, and has been for some time. I would not call myself agnostic or an atheist but I am not completely religious yet as I have not had the time to really think about it too much, especially since so much of the academic writing i read (spinoza, nietzsche, deleuze mostly) is not in favour of traditional religion and I am greatly enamoured by their methodologies, it is worth mentioning that there are plenty of writers i read who ARE christian so its something for me to figure out at a later point. If i can find a way to reconcile Christ into my knowledge of philosophy right now i will, even if it is contradictory to that philosophy. All i know right now is that Jesus was a very admirable figure and has been a great source of inspiration for me when i feel bad, and he has done a lot for many of my friends and family. When I pray I feel better, when people pray for me I do too. When I think of Christ i am filled with pleasant feelings. It is with that in mind that I pray for people, that i pray for myself, that i ask God to bless people, and that I share my experiences with Christ and images of him. I hope that sort of explains it.
The Christianity cope for me ended awhile ago.

Recently turned 20.
you've got so much life left to live, its never over. idk where u live but here in australia life expectancy is like 83 and only increasing. think about that man, youve only been on this earth for 20 out of 83 years and even then the first like 13 of those 20 years you were barely even sentient. I'm not telling you you need to go to church or anything but I am telling u its never over and even if you are irredeemably ugly there is so much on earth to do other than look at yourself in the mirror and have sex jfl

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
you've got so much life left to live, its never over. idk where u live but here in australia life expectancy is like 83 and only increasing. think about that man, youve only been on this earth for 20 out of 83 years and even then the first like 13 of those 20 years you were barely even sentient. I'm not telling you you need to go to church or anything but I am telling u its never over and even if you are irredeemably ugly there is so much on earth to do other than look at yourself in the mirror and have sex jfl
My life ended during the first trimester.

My life ended during the first trimester.
i remember now why i was off this forum for a couple months, everyone is so pessimistic. if you wanna rot here and ignore me thats your choice, the last thing i will say to you though is that its never over. in the face of unending defeatism exhibited by 99% of the users here I hope to remain optimistic and life affirming.

• So Sad
Reactions: ItsyBitsyJayhawk
i remember now why i was off this forum for a couple months, everyone is so pessimistic. if you wanna rot here and ignore me thats your choice, the last thing i will say to you though is that its never over. in the face of unending defeatism exhibited by 99% of the users here I hope to remain optimistic and life affirming.
I try, but it's always the same ending.

View attachment 2474941
idk bro but you look great

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
View attachment 2474941

How are you an incel your bones are some what above average plus long hair halo

How are you an incel your bones are some what above average plus long hair halo
I'm not an incel, never claimed to be one. I lost virginity at 15, have had relationships etc, my sexual development has been quite normal.
I am however quite autistic, which leads me to be very insecure sometimes, especially when i was younger, so if a girl sympathises with incels, and i am incel adjacent (interested in looksmaxxing, life revolves around niche topics, autistic, spend a lot of time online) then that still is a good sign for me i think, right?
I would prefer to be with a girl who understands incels than a girl who doesn't you know?

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
I'm not an incel, never claimed to be one. I lost virginity at 15, have had relationships etc, my sexual development has been quite normal.
I am however quite autistic, which leads me to be very insecure sometimes, especially when i was younger, so if a girl sympathises with incels, and i am incel adjacent (interested in looksmaxxing, life revolves around niche topics, autistic, spend a lot of time online) then that still is a good sign for me i think, right?
I would prefer to be with a girl who understands incels than a girl who doesn't you know?

Oh fair enough

• +1
Reactions: bishounen0bladee
Dead inside not tired and I've always been optimistic but I feel like theres not much to live for

Attachments

• 20231006_163044.jpg
    20231006_163044.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Dead inside not tired and I've always been optimistic but I feel like theres not much to live for
sorry its like 3 in the morning here and im pretty sure im sober now so im not gonna be able to give u a massive motivational speech like the other guy :(
The thing is, even if it feels like there is nothing to live for, there always is. And if there isn't anything, there will be. I understand feeling depressed and like lifes not living, I really do, but ultimately you've got one shot at life, and its all worth it even to be happy just once, so keep fighting for that man. To say yes to a single second in your life is to say yes to your life in its totality, because everything that has happened in your life, good or bad, is what caused you to arrive at that single second. its worth it, trust me.

While I will say that a pessimistic outlook towards life and a defeatist attitude will get you nowhere, optimism isn't much of a kicker either. You're just gaslighting yourself into believing something that might never come to exist. While an optimistic attitude will certainly help you cope with trials of reality, you're really just no different than an escapist. We mustn't let hope die but we should also keep our delusions in check.

Then tell her to take my virginity or shut her “there’s someone out there for you just not me teehee” ass THE. FUCK. UP!!!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
dnrd but if she is sympathetic to incels then she should give me soem pussi
Exactly. There should be such a thing as sexual charity that you don’t have to pay for like prostitution

• +1
Reactions: 9cel
Aka fakecel. Mental problems only hinder you when you’re ugly which he clearly proved as he’s not an incel

View attachment 2474941

I can help you pull her completely but you need to give me the stats of the relationship rn. like how often do you talk alone, hang out, text, things of that sort.

I know, I am not incel, but I spent a large time of my life as incel (at least spiritually) and i am here on this forum, and autistic, so I'm definitely not "normal"
I think its a good sign regardless?
Autistic and not incel, basically us but better. Get out of here.