Very beautiful girl said she is "sympathetic to incels"? what does this mean for me?

I met this girl maybe a month ago or so, and when we first met she said she was "sympathetic to incels"
It was a bit awkward because we were being introduced by a girl who i had recently stopped sleeping with because she was too much to deal with (BPD)
bpd girl thought me and this girl would get along because of our shared interest in Yukio Mishima
upon meeting her i find out she also read bronze age pervert, nietzsche, etc and asked if i was fascinated by "fascist aesthetics"
I am personally a hard communist (not on this forum to debate so please don't) so I said that i was but more fascinated with communistic aesthetics
She talked a lot about how bad she felt for incels and her own experiences with insecurities and stuff
we text every day now, mostly about music (we both listen to bladee and shibuya kei, as well as many other things) and thoughts on art, philosophy (both love mark fisher, she has a cursory interest in gilles deleuze who is someone i am very interested in), anime (we both like NGE and the works of masaki yuasa), and I am just wondering is this a win? I like her a lot, and she is clearly willing to put up with my autism, but a small part of me wonders if this means nothing.
View attachment 2474941
here is a photo of me, PM pls for a photo of her, i dont want to breach her privacy too much but i would like some people to tell me if im in her league or not.
We have met up a couple times after initially meeting but it is hard to do frequently as we are both about to have our final exams of high school.
I am really sorry if this is incomprehensible bullshit, I'm on 70mg of vyvanse rn and i dont even have ADHD so im basically on speed, so i dont really know if anything im saying is normal. PLEASE SOMEONE RESPOND WITH ANY THOUGHTS AT ALL I JUST WANT TO HEAR ANYONES OPINION BECAUSE I REALLY LIKE HER.
DNR but from the title any girl who says shes “sympathetic to incels” means shes a fucking attention whore and wants orbiters but is too ugly to get normie orbiters so she needs incel orbiters

DNR but from the title any girl who says shes “sympathetic to incels” means shes a fucking attention whore and wants orbiters but is too ugly to get normie orbiters so she needs incel orbiters
well none of that is true of her and i think you are retarded. women can be nuanced human beings too.

well none of that is true of her and i think you are retarded. women can be nuanced human beings too.
your id (unconscious thought) cannot be nuanced, every foid is chadsexual and will try to get orbiters, sucessfully or not

your id (unconscious thought) cannot be nuanced, every foid is chadsexual and will try to get orbiters, sucessfully or not
can you elaborate on why you think id can not contain nuance? i think if anything the id, involved in sexuality and base compulsions, can be the most nuanced aspect of our self. I am not as versed in psychoanalysis as i would like to be, so maybe my assumption is wrong. Im ignoring your second sentence because I genuinely do not believe it but simultaneously do not think I could ever convince you otherwise. I guess have fun having an actual meaningful relationship with a woman if you actually believe that she is "chadsexual" and "trying to get orbiters" LMAO