Very few of you have experienced black pill IRL

Deleted member 6789

Deleted member 6789

Kraken
You guys just go off what other people say or make assumptions based on dating apps

I’m one of the few here that learned blackpill through humiliating experiences

Height pill, race pill, JBW, skull pill, approach pill
Iv had girls confirm it to my face to

Shit is indeed brutal and has left me mentally scared

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 9919, subhuman incel and 25 others
ive experienced western whore culture first hand in middle/high school and i was so bluepilled i didnt notice it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
Redpill is reality

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Hades and Deleted member 9837
Your 26 bro go start a family or sumthin

• JFL
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 275, Inscol and 8 others
ive experienced western whore culture first hand in middle/high school and i was so bluepilled i didnt notice it
JFL @ middle school
It’s been my whole life
Last gurl I loved said I was short and reminded her of a stray dog
Even hung out with her and her boyfriend as part of the beta friend group

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 9355, Ritalincell and 8 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 6867, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
Redpill is reality
Ehh gym fashion game will get you a slightly hotter girl but in the end those unattainable women would require multiple surgery on top of everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 6382
Sorry bro

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 6789
life blackpilled me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 6789
This site is filled with 6-8/10 PSL white guys. Many 5’10+. They don’t know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355 and Deleted member 6789
You guys just go off what other people say or make assumptions based on dating apps

I’m one of the few here that learned blackpill through humiliating experiences

Height pill, race pill, JBW, skull pill, approach pill
Iv had girls confirm it to my face to

Shit is indeed brutal and has left me mentally scared
i've been told by a girl that if another guy she knew grew one more inch she'd forget about me jfl

Most blackpilling moment to this day. I didn't care much surprisingly I was just geeked cause I experienced something like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Looks234, Ritalincell and 1 other person
i've been told by a girl that if another guy she knew grew one more inch she'd forget about me jfl

Most blackpilling moment to this day. I didn't care much surprisingly I was just geeked cause I experienced something like that
Get a good one while your young
It’s a goddamn zoo out here

• So Sad
Reactions: PYT
Get a good one while your young
It’s a goddamn zoo out here
Over for me there is no good ones especially in florida. They're all unironically sluts 😔

What is the most brutal experience uve had?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Lux and Deleted member 8576
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Lux and Deleted member 6789
Most here didnt even tried
like me

I experienced it too. This was back when I was almost at my ugliest. High bodyfat, acne, and I was wearing flat shoes in a club at 185cm height. I tried making out with this surprisingly tall Latina but she was hesitant and insisted she only wanted to dance. She was almost 6 feet tall herself. Her and her friend go outside to get food and come back in. Her friend comes back and I see she's nowhere to be found. Later, I see her with this 6 foot 5 Chad and they leave the club together. Brutal but I wasn't blackpilled back then although I was heightpilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6789 and Hozay
What is the most brutal experience uve had?
There are so many tbh
One that hit me hard was freshman year of college

Hanging out with a girl helping each other with homework and shit then One night knock on her door cus big assignment due next day and a guy answers shirtless

think he was half white but white pheno and like 6’2”
Wide frame and skinny
I was an utterly defeated cuck at that point

My pathetic gymceled muscles struggling to hold together my shitskin insect frame

there’s more to the story but I don’t wana get in to it

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 9380, lutte and 8 others
3 more years and ill be an old fart like you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
As a former ogre/caveman looking tall guy who got bullied for my looks for most of my childhood, I can tell you that I definitely have experienced the black pill firsthand.

And before my double jaw surgery, maybe I wasn't completely convinced about how much women care about our looks, but after I definitely saw a huge difference. Although I was always the tallest in all my classes as a kid, women never found me attractive, I never received IOIs before and a lot of women even mocked me or looked down on me for being so ugly.

But after doing my double jaw surgery in 2018, women finally check me out when I am in public, last semester, right before the COVID19 quarantine, I was getting checked out by an 8/10 18 year old girl in my french class, and in my PE class when I first arrived, I was getting intense IOIs from an 8/10 18 year old girl also. And right before that, back in 2018, I received a lot of IOIs while in line at the DMV from a chubby but decent looking 6/10 20 year old girl.

However, because COVID19 happened too soon after my surgery although I did ascend a lot, the virus prevents me from using my new good looks to get laid because I can't meet women anymore because everything is closed, it's illegal to meet new people, and everyone wears masks so my improved looks are hidden from women.

Attachments

• Me at 18.jpg
    Me at 18.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 37
  • Me at 22.jpg
    Me at 22.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 38
  • +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy and Deleted member 6789
There are so many tbh

Hanging out with a girl helping each other with homework and shit then One night knock on her door cus big assignment due next day and a guy answers shirtless

Wide frame and skinny

My pathetic gymceled muscles struggling to hold together my shitskin insect frame

that fucking sucks bro, has gymcelling improved your success with woman at all?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 6789
As a former ogre/caveman looking tall guy who got bullied for my looks for most of my childhood, I can tell you that I definitely have experienced the black pill firsthand.

And before my double jaw surgery, maybe I wasn't completely convinced about how much women care about our looks, but after I definitely saw a huge difference. Although I was always the tallest in all my classes as a kid, women never found me attractive, I never received IOIs before and a lot of women even mocked me or looked down on me for being so ugly.

But after doing my double jaw surgery in 2018, women finally check me out when I am in public, last semester, right before the COVID19 quarantine, I was getting checked out by an 8/10 18 year old girl in my french class, and in my PE class when I first arrived, I was getting intense IOIs from an 8/10 18 year old girl also. And right before that, back in 2018, I received a lot of IOIs while in line at the DMV from a chubby but decent looking 6/10 20 year old girl.

However, because COVID19 happened too soon after my surgery although I did ascend a lot, the virus prevents me from using my new good looks to get laid because I can't meet women anymore because everything is closed, it's illegal to meet new people, and everyone wears masks so my improved looks are hidden from women.
You would absolutely plow through Asian and Indian women in USA

• Love it
Reactions: randomuser2407
There are so many tbh

Wide frame and skinny

I like how u play with words, u are truly a wizard. Shitskin insect frame had me caging jfl

NO NIGGA IT'S CAUSE YOUR 27, NO UNI, AND LIVING OF DADDIES MONEY TO PAY FOR YOUR DIAPERS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 9837 and Looks234
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 9837 and Deleted member 9072
that fucking sucks bro, has gymcelling improved your success with woman at all?
Eh maybe a bit more attention from certain types of females

It defiantly did in high school

But after that frame height and skull reign supreme
I don’t think you can bridge that gap with body halo
It’s still worth doing for better lays though
I can’t afford the huge amount of surgeries I would need

Life on easy mode
There’s a difference between not being able to pull Stacies and experiencing actual hostility from even average looking foids. Ignorance is bliss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
NO NIGGA IT'S CAUSE YOUR 27, NO UNI, AND LIVING OF DADDIES MONEY TO PAY FOR YOUR DIAPERS
Oh look the Kmart @goat2x here to remind me I live rent free in your pajeet head

jfl you always come to my threads like an abused donkey looking for attention

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x and sytyl
approach pill?
skull pill?

elab on your experiences
Approach pill, trying the Connor Murphy approaching random women I find attractive, ended horribly extramural humiliating

skull pill, women preferring men who have stick big body’s but robust skull over, rejecting me then later dating a retard with a big skull

Approach pill, trying the Connor Murphy approaching random women I find attractive, ended horribly extramural humiliating

skull pill, women preferring men who have stick big body’s but robust skull over, rejecting me then later dating a retard with a big skull
i see. i dont know if the skull pill affecetd me but i've approached plenty and gotten rejected

There’s a difference between not being able to pull Stacies and experiencing actual hostility from even average looking foids. Ignorance is bliss
They don’t wana admit it
Even though they admit to rejecting normie ethnic women

I've had some pretty brutal experiences involving a chad in my old friend group.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6789
i see. i dont know if the skull pill affecetd me but i've approached plenty and gotten rejected
Sub 23 inch skull = life on hard mode
Sub 22 = death
I get skull mogged by women shorter than me regularly

Oh look the Kmart @goat2x here to remind me I live rent free in your pajeet head

jfl you always come to my threads like an abused donkey looking for attention
IDK WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE TILL YOU STARTED STALKING ME LIKE THE OLD AMNESIA RIDDEN FAGGOT YOU ARE. KEEP WRITING ESSAYS LIKE THE INCOHERENT DOG YOU ARE OP. WE ALL KNOW YOU HAVE DESCENDED TO THE POINT OF NO REDEMPTION YOU FRIENDLESS VIRGIN. YOUR DISGUSTING TO LOOK AT YOU FILTHY BUG. STOP GIVING THE WHOLE FORUM PTSD VOMIT INDUCING DIABETES WITH YOUR ELDERLY PEANUT SKULL MUDDLED WORDS.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, sytyl, Deleted member 6789 and 1 other person
IDK WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE TILL YOU STARTED STALKING ME LIKE THE OLD PTSD RIDDEN FAGGOT YOU ARE. KEEP WRITING ESSAYS LIKE THE INCOHERENT DOG YOU ARE OP. WE ALL KNOW YOU HAVE DESCENDED TO THE POINT OF NO REDEMPTION YOU FRIENDLESS VIRGIN. YOUR DISGUSTING TO LOOK AT YOU FILTHY BUG. STOP GIVING THE WHOLE FORUM VOMIT INDUCING DIABETES WITH YOUR ELDERLY PEANUT SKULL MUDDLED WORDS.
View attachment 727536

Dn rd tbh
Keep publishing novels for me poopjeet Batman

Dn rd tbh
Keep publishing novels for me poopjeet Batman
I WILL CERTAINLY KEEP PUBLISHING NOVELS, BUT YOUR BRAINDEAD GRANDPA ASS WON'T BE ABLE TO READ OR UNDERSTAND MY COHERENT WRITING LIKE A DEMENTIA INDUCED RIDDEN BITCH. UNIRONICALLY GO BACK TO R/SENIORS LIKE THE ABUSED FAGGOT YOU ARE OP. IT IS OVER, TIME FOR YOUR OLD ASS TO END UP IN THE SENIOR CARE HOME BEFORE YOU SHIT YOUR PANTS ALL OVER THE KEYBOARD.

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and sytyl
I WILL CERTAINLY KEEP PUBLISHING NOVELS, BUT YOUR BRAINDEAD GRANDPA ASS WON'T BE ABLE TO READ OR UNDERSTAND MY COHERENT WRITING LIKE A DEMENTIA INDUCED RIDDEN BITCH. UNIRONICALLY GO BACK TO R/SENIORS LIKE THE ABUSED FAGGOT YOU ARE OP. IT IS OVER, TIME FOR YOUR OLD ASS TO END UP IN THE SENIOR CARE HOME BEFORE YOU SHIT YOUR PANTS ALL OVER THE KEYBOARD.

giphy.gif
Wall of text = Dn
Make it shorter for me poopjeet

Sub 23 inch skull = life on hard mode
Sub 22 = death
I get skull mogged by women shorter than me regularly
lol do you just wrap a measuring tape around your skull and see how big it is?
that shit actually matters? damn

If you work in a relatively young environment then you will always experience the blackpill

At this point i'm immune to most pills, but it's fucking funny seeing the normiecels at my workplace look in disgust when female work colleagues drop various blackpills

face pill is the most brutal

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6723
I never got bullied over my looks tbh, it must be hard as fuck, if I could go back to my school times I would blast T, get big and then beat the shit out of all chads

• JFL
This site is filled with 6-8/10 PSL white guys. Many 5’10+. They don’t know
Seriously. Some of these get laughed at by women once and act like their life is over while some peoples didn't even began

• +1
Just remembered in middle school I moved to a different school in 7th grade. There was the announcements on the first day and my classmate asks me my name and what I like to do. I say tennis. He shows does the racket go up to your head when you put it down cause I was so short jfl

I've experienced all of those. Why else would I be in blackpill communities