Very good date with htb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, Vain786 and incel194012940
I give up my truecel status since i had sex. But if no sex for the next 2weeks i am incel again. Not unlikely if it doesnt workout with this girl
We’re you a virgin going into tonight?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Right now i am normie that hacked himself into NT life. But things can change from NT to truecel within weeks. Life is turbulent asf
Yep I was in your shoes late 2021. Got a stacylite curry foid was slaying her etc was fun I was happy. I deleted my lookism acc during that time as I belive I ascended.

3 months ltr she ended things i became a treucel again.

Be prepared for the unexpected.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, efidescontinuado, Clown Show and 3 others
You just brutalized all the incels that were picking a like to you jfl

I don't remember who but someone was even talking shit to me because I was talking about you, he even told me "he is a very relatable user" jfl
Tbf I relate to him as an above avg incel who occasionally gets lucky with pretty women once in a 5k life times so to me he’s very relatable but I feel like shit rn I don’t think I’ll ever get a girl again who is slim and at least 5/10

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Yep I was in your shoes late 2021. Got a stacylite curry foid was slaying her etc was fun I was happy. I deleted my lookism acc during that time as I belive I ascended.

3 months ltr she ended things i became a treucel again.

Be prepared for the unexpected.
Cant prepare for anything unexpected tbh. Only thing i can do is enjoy what i have rn

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Pikabro
no i had sex last year august (truecel if no sex for 2 months)
No, gtfo. Truecel has to be a kissless virgin (excluding paid experiences)

I’m not truecel but I haven’t been laid or kissed in a while but I only claim incel status

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Cant prepare for anything unexpected tbh. Only thing i can do is enjoy what i have rn
This. That’s my outlook I hope it goes well for you. I’ll prob be incel forever now RIP, nothing with women has gone well since 2021

• So Sad
Did you fuck her though?

• +1
This. That’s my outlook I hope it goes well for you. I’ll prob be incel forever now RIP, nothing with women has gone well since 2021
I had an even more NT experience with the first girl I dated in 2019. From 2019 to now, 2023, I was basically truecel tbh. Now I got some luck again.

It can change for you too. Life is turbulent

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Vain786, thereallegend and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Did you fuck her though?
Yes but it was with condom and she wasn't that wet at the start so it was kinda painfull n shit ngl. But did end up cumming in her 2 times (in a condom).

I don't think I made her orgasm jfl. I was fingering her hard for like 10 minutes straight and she was moaning n shit, but couldnt make her orgasm.

Impossible to make girls orgasm brutal.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I had an even more NT experience with the first girl I dated in 2019. From 2019 to now, 2023, I was basically truecel tbh. Now I got some luck again.

It can change for you too. Life is turbulent
Girls jsut wanna cock tease me. Stupid slag at a club back in March came and danced with me when I tried to make moves she brushed them off I then called her out on her shit and asked if she thinks one subhuman or stn or ugly etc cos I just don’t care anymore. Stupid whore said I look like a guy off love island (basically chad) which pissed me off so much

So I’m chad 2 u but you won’t let me get some pussy? Either women can legit smell autism subconsciously like pheromones or They are just cunts. And then guys wonder why I go for immagrints which don’t play these annoying games

• +1
Everyone here fuck on the first date, it’s over for me
Based on my last few encounters I can see that if you're not fucking on the first date then it most likely wouldn't happen unless you plan on jestering your way into some mediocre sex.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Gladiator, Vain786 and 1 other person
Based on my last few encounters I can see that if you're not fucking on the first date then it most likely wouldn't happen unless you plan on jestering your way into some mediocre sex.
only exception if shes a virgin

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
why didnt u hit her raw tho. Anyways, condom sex is pretty decent if u add extra liquid lube to it as well. Almost feels the same as raw

why didnt u hit her raw tho. Anyways, condom sex is pretty decent if u add extra liquid lube to it as well. Almost feels the same as raw
she wasnt on bc

but yeah lube shouldve been used, idk if she had it tho

I didnt. Untill the moment she agreed i would sleep at her place and told me we must go clubbing tonight, i thought it was gonna be a failure. Was already thinking of the post i was going to write and how over it is.

She already had drinks before our date and we drank a lot. Her being drunk asf saved it
Just alcoholmaxx bro

@MoggerGaston Stay in EE bro, the West is fucking brutal. I’m gonna kill myself if I don’t ascend by 30 fr.

How do you manage to get club dates? You can't really plan it in advance tbh, so you just message them at the same day and hope for the best?

Also, if I tried this the girl would probably end up just find a better looking guy in the club and it would be a slayless night lol.

I give up my truecel status since i had sex. But if no sex for the next 2weeks i am incel again. Not unlikely if it doesnt workout with this girl
You were never truecel as a non-virgin.

How do you manage to get club dates? You can't really plan it in advance tbh, so you just message them at the same day and hope for the best?

Also, if I tried this the girl would probably end up just find a better looking guy in the club and it would be a slayless night lol.
It was a bar-date. She suggested to go clubbing once we were drunk and the bar closed.

Tbh some guys were flirting hard with her in the club but they werent that gl so i just ignored it and let her do whatever she wanted with the attention.

At some point she was trying to make me jealous by flirting with a guy in front of me but my unemotional response got her to quit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786, Deleted member 24940 and Acne Victim
You are incel if you cant get virgin stscy jb
Then everyone is incel. But nobody can be truecel without deformity. How old are you that you LARPed as 24 btw?

• Hmm...
It was a bar-date. She suggested to go clubbing once we were drunk and the bar closed.

Tbh some guys were flirting hard with her in the club but they werent that gl so i just ignored it and let her do whatever she wanted with the attention.

At some point she was trying to make me jealous by flirting with a guy in front of me but my unemotional response got her to quit
stoic sperg mindset tbh

• Love it
Then everyone is incel. But nobody can be truecel without deformity. How old are you that you LARPed as 24 btw?
Anyone can buy a prostitute or fuck ugly bitch.

Im 27 broo

Tbh she kept making fun of how old i look, how ugly my hair looks which she kept adjusting throughout the date, and making fun of my accent. I just ignored it like some stoic autist jfl.

I have no idea how this shit worked out

It worked because these comments are called "shit tests", ignoring them is one way to pass her test and the easiest. Getting butthurt is a way to fail the test.

Last edited:
  • Love it
sorry but that does not work like that way . If you get htb lay. You are slayer. That means you can attract other htb. For incels that is impossible.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Vain786, MoggerGaston and thereallegend
Anyone can buy a prostitute or fuck ugly bitch.

Im 27 broo
But who can get a Stacy virgin JB? Exactly. And oh, JFL, we are the same age. Mirin.

• +1
sorry but that does not work like that way . If you get htb lay. You are slayer. That means you can attract other htb. For incels that is impossible.
Takes me 1-2 years to get 1 htb lay tho

Insane slayer

mogs me

hopefully this can be your entry to the NT lifestyle

• Love it
mogs me to oblivion , (except for the alcohol and "getting wasted" part which is an obvious looksmin.)

• JFL
I'd found a fentanyl pill in a hotel room recently. Not sure if my shoe carried it inside or if it was already there on the floor. But I can only imagine if a child had found it before me and thought it was candy. I brought it to a sink and shoved my fingernail into it. The tiny white pill turned to powder. Ugh. Mexican made. I washed it down the drain and soaped my hands well. That's what I think about party drugs, nigga beans.

• Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
not jb so doesn't count 🥰

• +1
muuh since 2021

how about a lifetime of misery and inceldom lil bro. only fat bitches or autistic girls throw themselves at me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, MoggerGaston and PrinceLuenLeoncur
tbh ur not autistic, u have a lot of chad traits

• Love it
muuh since 2021

how about a lifetime of misery and inceldom lil bro. only fat bitches or autistic girls throw themselves at me
I still relate cos that’s all I can get in 2023 and I refuse to fuck them so I’m treucel now like you.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and MoggerGaston