Very good date with htb

Not a single fucking word. Happy for me you man !

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Insane slayer

mogs me

hopefully this can be your entry to the NT lifestyle
She just send me a msg saying she enjoyed our date and we need to hangout again.

Idk feels somewhat weird i have to lie about everything with her. Shit is fucked ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Solar
tbh ur not autistic, u have a lot of chad traits
I am in a very unemotional state when i socialize. Which is also why i dont rly enjoy it very often i guess. Shit just doesnt really hit me anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
I am in a very unemotional state when i socialize. Which is also why i dont rly enjoy it very often i guess. Shit just doesnt really hit me anymore.
If only you knew how this concludes. I hate spoiling finales so I'll be quiet. But I will say one thing. Pampered lifestyle distorts reality and envisioned endgames.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: efidescontinuado and MoggerGaston
lifefuel tbh

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
No words... just kys you stupid attention seeking cunt jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gladiator and MoggerGaston
No words... just kys you stupid attention seeking cunt jfl.
No point in living unless you have a pyramid as a burial-chamber for the underworld and after-life.
original-giza-pyramid-crop.jpg

Over for non-pharaohs

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Just got home from the date. We ended up getting wasted and clubbing till 5AM on the firstdate. Then we had an afterparty with her and her female roommate till 6am jfl.

In the morning we were cuddling on the couch while she was showing me her snapchats of the past year. Hundreds and hundreds of vids and pics. Brutal NTmog.

She ended up asking me for my age like 5 times cuz i look older and not like my pics (brutal). Was frauding 24yo with her.

Insane shit ngl. Most NT date ive ever been on. It was never awkward at any point.

Idk if ill see her again but this date, going clubbing with her, meeting all her friends and vibing with them. Chilling with her flatmate and cat in her appartement. I felt like I suddenly was this normal human being with a normal social life. Not the NEETrotter like ive always been.

Might be worth ltring this girl as a cheatcode into NT life
you were my favourite blackpiller along with @disillusioned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Marsik
Just got home from the date. We ended up getting wasted and clubbing till 5AM on the firstdate. Then we had an afterparty with her and her female roommate till 6am jfl.

In the morning we were cuddling on the couch while she was showing me her snapchats of the past year. Hundreds and hundreds of vids and pics. Brutal NTmog.

She ended up asking me for my age like 5 times cuz i look older and not like my pics (brutal). Was frauding 24yo with her.

Insane shit ngl. Most NT date ive ever been on. It was never awkward at any point.

Idk if ill see her again but this date, going clubbing with her, meeting all her friends and vibing with them. Chilling with her flatmate and cat in her appartement. I felt like I suddenly was this normal human being with a normal social life. Not the NEETrotter like ive always been.

Might be worth ltring this girl as a cheatcode into NT life
Whore

Last edited:
you were my favourite blackpiller along with @disillusioned
It's brutal

I went on a big drug-binge again last night but it didn't feel as good like it used to. Wanted to write a few topics here but the drugs didn't pull through. So I upped the dose, took A LOT, and it just gave me heart palpitations jfl.

Time to take a break from this shit and find another cope.

I ghosted the HTB from this topic since I can't fraud NT with her without drugs.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444