very introverted guys who fairly ascended?

D

Deleted member 18506

Iron
I ( 21yrs old, 6"2, 75kg) have been incredibly shy person all my life, particularly to girls.

Since of Oct of last year I have taken back control of my life, started lifting, mewing, thumb pulling, bone-smashing, you name it.

I really do see early change in people's attitude towards me, the change has been like day and night, people are super nice for no reason at all. To the extent Now I don't worry about people saying No to me to anything I ask.

When ever I am in public, let it be in university, in the bus or else where I would always see girls starring at me or playing with her hair when ever I come close or stand next to them. but the the problem is that I am just too shy to ask them out.

Now I am thinking wait untill you become Chad ( now I am assuming I am just pretty boy). where they start literlly asking me out.

Also frankly speaking, I am not interested in the business of fucking as many women as I can, I mostly do want to date someone who will be great mom for my kids.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ezio6, hastati, Deleted member 16110 and 2 others
Tales from mumbai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ezio6, johncruz12345, Renaissance.Chad and 5 others

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
It means you are making storytales with no proof

Post a pic of ur face or stop roleplaying
I have nothing to proof to you, I am only here to hear from someone with good looks but struggles with social anxiety.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Roubla and Johanjohan
Being shy will only ruin your life opportunities ,be it finding a girl or a career.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Being shy is the worst. Girls will end up fucking a low-inhib, thug-maxxed normie, instead of a shy guy with a better face.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and johncruz12345
I have nothing to proof to you, I am only here to hear from someone with good looks but struggles with social anxiety.
Unfortunately bro,even if u are gigachad,a 4/10 foid whom u married would slowly get bored of u and would chest with a chadlite or chad.
Maybe there's hope,maybe some wormn are good,but in this day and age they are as rare as unicorns and fairies.
Unless u get a very traditional women from a 3rd world country.
Even if a women is traditional when she married u,there's no guarantee she will remain traditional after 5-10 years in the marriage.
And if she wants to divorce u,u are gone.
Ur money,ur children,ur house , everything is gone.

And this will get worse in the future.
I have seen so many cases of women cheating 15 years in the marriage and couples divorcing 20 years after thier marriage.

There's no winning with women,even Hollywood gigachds like Brendan Fraser (from the mummy series) got cheated and divorced.
He had to give out alimony and had to hide his assets so his wife couldn't take it.
Now he looks like a 3psl balding fat man whom even a 3/10 women would reject .:feelskek:

Even if u are a gigachad,a HTN guy who knows how to trick and seduce women can get the wife to cheat.

• +1
Reactions: ALP
I also just want to find someone to settle down and have a family but I dont know why everything is always ended as such a ridiculous disaster.