Very profound realisation: normies are lazy as shit

apocalypse

apocalypse

I’ve observed normies take ages to get the simplest tasks done. They just want to play video games and drink in bars with friends all the time.
If given the chance a normie will procrastinate a task for as long as humanly possible, always.
No wonder corpos need to whip their employees into submission. Nothing would ever get done if they didn’t.
The good news is that this means you don’t need Elon Musk tier work ethic to get ahead in life. You just need to be harder working than normies who set an incredibly low standard.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lilxder2 and Deleted member 42009
Maybe? But they'll end up without issue because society circles around normalfags, not abused dogs like me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, 1966Ford and apocalypse
laziness assumes they are capable of something just unwilling to do it. normies just have low ability in general. when i see them being stupid, i don't assume they're lazy, i just assume they're not capable of better performance. most of the time i'm right.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
I reailized recently how true this is, most are literally physically unable to work on a single task for more than 5 hours

They are insentient

Social connections and friends go much farther to help them

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse