Reactions: GigaRetard, watah, Jova and 2 others
Mogger eye area
Screenshot 2024 09 05 140415

• +1
Reactions: Sapphiremaxxing, watah, halloweed and 3 others
What happened his roblox account got banned or what

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse, PeakIncels and N1666
Too many teenagers are killing themselves nowadays, Sad.

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
What a fucking retard, what’s so bad about his life that he had to kill himself?

• So Sad
What a fucking retard, what’s so bad about his life that he had to kill himself?
His mother found out he had a crush on a boy ooooooo I’m telling mom oooooooo

• JFL
Reactions: N1666

How bad do you need to have it to rope at 12 with youngcel optimism and mental resilience? Crazy. Autism kills.

@MoggerGaston
His family is filth for sure. JFL at pretending to not know your own son was mentally troubled and pretending to be 'surprised' at his suicide.
All for public image, worthless cunts.

The son unfortunately did not have the spirit of the lion. It's survival of the fittest out there.
Most men are lucky, they never get tested, they never have had to 'knock on wood'. Their survival is never challenged and they get to simply coast by freely.

Most men would perish during real struggle, when they are being tested. They never were and also don't have the spirit of the lion, yet they get to live on.

They are to be devoured at a different point in time. Ending up as betabux cucks in some failed marriage, ending up as wage-slaves.

Their suffering in fact, is ever greater than this young boy who took his own life.

This young boy was smart to end his life at the appropriate time. His parents failed him, his environment failed him, his genes failed him.

Over for him. Rest in Peace.

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and apocalypse
His family is filth for sure. JFL at pretending to not know your own son was mentally troubled and pretending to be 'surprised' at his suicide.
All for public image, worthless cunts.

The son unfortunately did not have the spirit of the lion. It's survival of the fittest out there.
Most men are lucky, they never get tested, they never have had to 'knock on wood'. Their survival is never challenged and they get to simply coast by freely.

Most men would perish during real struggle, when they are being tested. They never were and also don't have the spirit of the lion, yet they get to live on.

They are to be devoured at a different point in time. Ending up as betabux cucks in some failed marriage, ending up as wage-slaves.

Their suffering in fact, is ever greater than this young boy who took his own life.

This young boy was smart to end his life at the appropriate time. His parents failed him, his environment failed him, his genes failed him.

Over for him. Rest in Peace.
His parents' sin is surely not merely indifference. They almost definitely contributed to bullying him to sui. At 12 your mental state is determined 75% by family and 25% by classmates.

• +1
Reactions: Bliisk and MoggerGaston
Paywall

• So Sad
a kid in my sisters class killed himself when he was 12 I remmber when I came down in the morning my sister was crying my mom was crying and they said

"Micheal is Dead"

then I said "Oh"

pause

"Well atleast he doesn't have to worry about school placments anymore"

• +1
a kid in my sisters class killed himself when he was 12 I remmber when I came down in the morning my sister was crying my mom was crying and they said

"Micheal is Dead"

then I said "Oh"

pause

You are evil...

His parents' sin is surely not merely indifference. They almost definitely contributed to bullying him to sui. At 12 your mental state is determined 75% by family and 25% by classmates.
I know for a fact that my own parents would act the same if I killed myself today. 'We never knew this would happen.'

It's just self-protection, they completely failed as parents and don't want to bear the responsibility.
Society eats it like hot cake, because people prefer 'positive stories' over negative ones. They wouldn't like it as much if the parents were guilty, because it would make them also question their own social behavior.

Like you say, at 12 years old, your own parents are almost completely in control over your mental state. You can go to school and get bullied, but when your parents are supportive and loving, you will manage.

This kid's parents clearly weren't.

• +1

"Micheal is Dead"

then I said "Oh"

pause

Why would they cry?

No woman has ever cried about me.

Was he chad?