Deleted member 10524

Deleted member 10524

Bonesmashing

Amnesia was right

You will never give a woman the pleasure she gets from her wand

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 10987 and 5 others
I have actually deeply thought about this. I wonder if women having access to vibrators and certain sex toys freely actually damages relationships and pairbonding if they don't associate orgasms with whoever they are with.

I feel like if vibrators/toys/means that can cause intense orgasms are used, they should only be something that you use on them, while they're looking at you, that way they associate intense orgasms/pleasure with you. This probably moreso only works with virgins.

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Deleted member 10987, Baldingman1998 and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: ecig
Don't give them access to vibrators, that's it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, ShowerMaxxing and RetardSubhuman

Amnesia was right

107DAEC9 1DEF 41D9 9429 382CF3174158

• JFL
Reactions: RetardSubhuman
I have actually deeply thought about this. I wonder if women having access to vibrators and certain sex toys freely actually damages relationships and pairbonding if they don't associate orgasms with whoever they are with.

I feel like if vibrators/toys/means that can cause intense orgasms are used, they should only be something that you use on them, while they're looking at you, that way they associate intense orgasms/pleasure with you. This probably moreso only works with virgins.
In a perfect world that should be the case. But instead a woman wants to be brutally dissected and raped by a psycho chad’s huge cock and have a vibrator ruin her vagina and give her 20 orgasms a minute. These women are just animals at this point.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
larp, is a gay guy who hates straights dudes impersonating a woman

In a perfect world that should be the case. But instead a woman wants to be brutally dissected and raped by a psycho chad’s huge cock and have a vibrator ruin her vagina and give her 20 orgasms a minute. These women are just animals at this point.
It's over.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
My dick can vibrate

• JFL
Reactions: 189

Amnesia was right

I actually coom liters to video of solo girls using vibrators

Pre sure most women dont even own sex toys tbh. It's more of a divorced lonely cougar roastie who has them. Who cares about her orgasm anyways

A
Always was