[Video] Asian Women Explain Why They Don't Date Asian Men / Statistic: Asian women are 13x less loyal to their own race than white women are

Blkpill Godfather

Blkpill Godfather

Female gaze and blackpill extremism.
https://geomax.me/threads/asian-women-explain-why-white-azn.248/

Asian women are the least loyal to their own race... i wonder why.... do u think theyre not loyal because asian men are the highest smv race?:lul:

-"see them more as friends(brutal)"
-"small frames"
-"white guys look better cos they have nice eyes"
-"and nice hair"
-"taller"
*shows asian girl who explains shes never dated an asian guy in her entire life*
-"black or white, but prefer white, into surfers(blonde whites)"
-"i like white guys"
-"asian men have small dicks"
-"small dick"

Imagine being the male race with the least loyal women ,

If i woke up as an asian man, i wouldnt last 5 minutes before blowing my brains out

Do you realize how bad 13x is??:lul::lul::lul::lul:

@stickyblickyhuh @Cheesyrumble how do you feel about your race of women?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Detona
asian women would make good sloppy slut slaves

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Plenty of Asian women date Asian men.

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
Asian women are far more loyal than white women outside of this race thing though

stats will be the downfall for yall

u have to look at reality and see what is going on in the real world

its common for every day white women to go interracial

ignoring it will be the downfall for whites

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 21052
tyger u been saying the same shit and 2015 and u still live at home and lindsey still dont love u nigga

all studies show all races of women find white men the most attractive

White women are statistically the most loyal to their race than all other races of women

studies also show all races of men find asian and latina women the most attractive

90% of interracial dating is superior white men with superior asian or latina women

@Detona

• +1
Asian women are far more loyal than white women outside of this race thing though
Yeah they're loyal to white men. just like white women are loyal to white men the most

all studies show all races of women find white men the most attractive

White women are statistically the most loyal to their race than all other races of women

studies also show all races of men find asian and latina women the most attractive

90% of interracial dating is superior white men with superior asian or latina women

@Detona
white women are going interracial cause ethnics are approaching them

white women dont have the same mindset as white males where they think "well i need a peson that is white"

white women get horny then they fuck @btsgangruling

white women dont have the same mindset as white males where they think "well i need a peson that is white"

whites do nothing irl when an asian makes out with a German girl. they all like protraying low inhib online

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and traveler
whites do nothing irl when an asian makes out with a German girl. they all like protraying low inhib online
legit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

there was a study ran on here asking white males what they do when they see a ethnic male fucking or flirting with a white women

Muh stootistics.
A good looking white foid would have run through ten times more dick than asian foid would have. They just don't admit it, even in supposedly 'anonymous' data mining statistical experiments because they'd be perceived as whores (and they know this) even though the others won't say it out loud. By contrast, gook women are encouraged to fuck/hook up/marry whites, whilst a white woman doing the same with a Kang would result in her getting called a coalburner, etc.

Why would we do anything?

Unlike ethnics we don't suffer from an inferiority complex. For ethnics, it feels like a dream come true when they get white women; for us, it doesn't feel anything at all when we see them getting white women.

And ethnics don't do anything at all too. WMAF couples everywhere.

• +1
A good looking white foid would have run through ten times more dick than asian foid would have.
Cope. Asian women are promiscuous too.

• +1
White women are the og promiscuous whores. Statistics is just a cope when all you have to do is go to an American college with a relatively recent ethnic population to see how many of them hop on latino and black cock.
It is very interesting to see how you all can understand that most statistics, ex - height, dick size, always has a caveat but just shut down your brain when it comes to something like this. Pathetic tbf.

white women get horny then they fuck
Water. I swear all white blonde girls love being used up by ethnics, sluttier than latinas/blacks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan and traveler
White women are the og promiscuous whores.
But we found that Asian American young women are at risk of high STDs. For instance, Asian American women had a higher prevalence of STDs than White women in both 1995 (10.4% vs. 7.7) and 2001 (13.5% vs. 8.3%).

• +1
But we found that Asian American young women are at risk of high STDs. For instance, Asian American women had a higher prevalence of STDs than White women in both 1995 (10.4% vs. 7.7) and 2001 (13.5% vs. 8.3%).
The fact some people have STDs still blows my mind tbh. Avg male has sex with a new person like once a year how the fuck are you even supposed to get STDs? the fuck? I don't get it.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
White women are the og promiscuous whores. Statistics is just a cope when all you have to do is go to an American college with a relatively recent ethnic population to see how many of them hop on latino and black cock.
It is very interesting to see how you all can understand that most statistics, ex - height, dick size, always has a caveat but just shut down your brain when it comes to something like this. Pathetic tbf.
white women are statistically the most loyal to their own race. and oh guess what, white men happen to be the highest smv males. what a surprise!

• +1

stats are the prerequisite for reality wtf u mean jfl at u

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Detona and Blkpill Godfather

w30yn96uzvv01.png

Brutal chart for ethnics. White males and ethnic females are the least incel.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer