VIDEO GA(Y)MES 🤡🤡🤡🤓

juste

juste

â €
Video games are literally forced to the masses like nothing else currently

it is advertised as great on the internet (literally only place that it should , where else TV? lol)

it creates
  • a fake sense of accomplishment ,
  • keeps the market alive,
  • breeds weak/dull ppl especially males who are getting in pair with females since a video game can be played equally by both, it doesn't require a physique...
  • it literally made successfully a big amount of males feel equal with women and being completely fine with it.

(inb4"muh you misogynistic loser") = XD nothing to say really, keep coping.....

countless ways but most importantly video games are viewed as. yesssss ..... --->THE GOOD SIDE OF LIFE .

ffs its the same fucking bullshit everytime ... literally they have found so many ways to advertise it like >>COMPETITIVE<< SHIT BRO!!
or it is so beautiful......
it says a story blah blah,,, MUHHHH art. lol
its not for everyone , its skillfull etc its cReativE... horseshit

LOOK HOW GOOD IT IS ADVERTISED [with a quick google search]

whoever disagrees should realise that is completely over for him
and if you wanna say something about me REMEMBER THAT THIS IS NOT MY ONLY LIFE UNLIKE YOU......

its a fucking trap women have planted like many other things such as 3d modeling which is gaining HUGE popularity recently because ppl are blinded by the results and imagery quality. [AND WORK LIKE FUCKING SLAVES FOR IT AND EVEN SAY THANK YOU.] but that isnt so important as video games.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 26640, Deleted member 27660 and 5 others
Turns men into basement dwelling nintendo gamer coomers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, Corleone and juste
Every redditor plays video games which should be a sign

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 27660 and juste

it is advertised as great on the internet (literally only place that it should , where else TV? lol)

it creates
  • breeds weak/dull ppl especially males who are getting in pair with females since a video game can be played equally by both, it doesn't require a physique...
  • it literally made successfully a big amount of males feel equal with women and being completely fine with it.

countless ways but most importantly video games are viewed as. yesssss ..... --->THE GOOD SIDE OF LIFE .

ffs its the same fucking bullshit everytime ... literally they have found so many ways to advertise it like >>COMPETITIVE<< SHIT BRO!!

View attachment 2146867View attachment 2146868
View attachment 2146869

and if you wanna say something about me REMEMBER THAT THIS IS NOT MY ONLY LIFE UNLIKE YOU......

its a fucking trap women have planted like many other things such as 3d modeling which is gaining HUGE popularity recently because ppl are blinded by the results and imagery quality. [AND WORK LIKE FUCKING SLAVES FOR IT AND EVEN SAY THANK YOU.] but that isnt so important as video games.
I dont care CSGO is better than women:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: juste
Yes and no
Video games as a form of entertainment is good but you should not be obsessed with it and become a basement dweller and you also can't blame men for it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26642 and juste
++ PROPAGANDA FILLED STORIES AND DIALOGUES THAT LITTLE KIDS ARE FORCED TO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26640

it creates

View attachment 2146867View attachment 2146868
View attachment 2146869

And what are we supposed to do instead?
I went out, I struggled, I tried everything, I approached hundreds of women with little success, etc. - games are just a natural way to cope, otherwise it's just staring at the walls, games aren't the cause of failure, just the effect.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eren, juste and Deleted member 27066
I went out, I struggled, I tried everything, I approached hundreds of women with little success, etc. - games are just a natural way to cope, otherwise it's just staring at the walls, games aren't the cause of failure, just the effect.
Go for a walk, read the Bible, whack off, idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27219
Dnr but agree based on title

go ER

• JFL
vidya can be funner than pussy at times ngl

• JFL
I’m so fucking glad my parents never let me get a video game console. I grew up with Minecraft and outgrew it fast, was a beautiful phase in my life. I pity anyone older than 15 who actively plays video games. That shit is for little kids

Problem is they’re so addicting now and kids are bombarded w technology they’ll become addicted b4 they know it, over for gamecels

• JFL
vidya can be funner than pussy at times ngl
swppppppaaaaaaaaaaa mwwwwwrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh GAMIEOU
pussy? WHAT A FUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRR YOU AREEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEE GAMIEOUSSSSSSSS SLAYEEEEEEEEEER SHHHHHHITTTTTT MWRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH e???

If you engaged in video games and ended up a loser, it does not necessarily indicate that the games were solely to blame. Perhaps you missed out on crucial socialization during your formative years, much like the vast majority of this forum's user base.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: juste and Deleted member 26640
ur a rotter who doesnt like anime, doesnt like video games, yet you spend your time on this faggy forum which you also seem like you hate. what do you like? autist schitzoid. do u spend ur time just with ur dick in ur hand or what

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and juste
ur a rotter who doesnt like anime, doesnt like video games, yet you spend your time on this faggy forum which you also seem like you hate. what do you like? autist schitzoid. do u spend ur time just with ur dick in ur hand or what
NEEEEEE REEEEEEEE MEEEEEEE EXXXXXEEEEETEEEEEEEEEE KAVLWWWWWSEIIIIIIII TOSOOOOO POLYYYYYYY REEE KAVVVVVVVVLIEEEEOUSSSSSSSS GODDESSESSSSSSSSSSSS XYNWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

"YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA YYYYOUUUUUU MAAAAAAAKIIIINGGGGGGG ME SO HORNYYYYYYYY,YOUUUUUU LUSTYYYYYYYYY ASSSSSS BITCHESSSSSSSSSSSSS GGGGOOOOOODESSESSSSSSSSS , I COOOOOOOOOOOOOM RIGHT NOOOOOOOOW AHHHHHH"

you know better about coping IN GAMES or simulations huh? ;)))

you know better about coping IN GAMES or simulations huh? ;)))
Ehhh?
I'm saying they're just a symptom not the cause why so many young men fail in life. Society rejects them so they turn instead to video games.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and juste