Video games are objectively the worst hobby you could have

I know the bare standard tech like wavedashing and wavelanding/bouncing since I learned that easily in smash (only one that you can actually use is wavelanding). Melee has like 5 viable characters lol. I played Project M when Mewtwo and Wolf were running the game. P+ is ran by Bowser now, isn't it?
Yeah that was before I started playing tbh. Nah bowser got better in p+ but wolf is still top 3 at least. Mewtwo top tier. Bowser still bottom. Tbh it's more balanced since that time period where mewtwo was the best.

Yeah that was before I started playing tbh. Nah bowser got better in p+ but wolf is still top 3 at least. Mewtwo top tier. Bowser still bottom. Tbh it's more balanced since that time period where mewtwo was the best.

Who's top 5? I am more of a combo oriented player myself.

Who's top 5? I am more of a combo oriented player myself.
Wolf, meta knight, mewtwo are definitely top 3.

I'd say zss is 4th but it's debatable.

But in p+ even low tiers can win majors.

• Love it
Reactions: MedMaxxing
the problem with video games is that they are addictive, once you start playing you can't stop playing. It's a negative keystone habit - one which leads to other poor habits like not working out and sleeping late/ waking up late

i don't play as much video games anymore but when I was still addicted I was using the internet waay too much.