Video games are the best cope

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
Especially World of Warcraft and League of Legends.
These games make life worth living for me tbh, I can't imagine a life without videogames. I'd rope tbh.

As the technology improves this cope will only get bettter and better, currently Riot Games (creators of League of Legends) are making their own MMO inspiried froom World of Warcraft. Once that shit drops it will be the ultimate rotter cope tbh.

MMO's are so fucking comfy man:
907728.jpg
Burning.jpg
wow-classic-title-image.jpg
wei-wang-2009-warcraft-022-wow-wei-female-orc-warrior-final-s-b.jpg
614348-WowClassicFuture.jpg
c35054a6a0835a66d83d26192dd5db71.jpg

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 24278 and 9 others
Never began for u

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, Rimaxtis, Deleted member 23778 and 10 others
Fantasy land don’t do shit for your dating life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, ;-;, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
These games make life worth living for me tbh, I can't imagine a life without videogames. I'd rope tbh.

As the technology improves this cope will only get bettter and better, currently Riot Games (creators of League of Legends) are making their own MMO inspiried froom World of Warcraft. Once that shit drops it will be the ultimate rotter cope tbh.

907728.jpg
Burning.jpg
drugs are the best cope. if you are rotmaxxing you may as well smoke weed whilst you play to intensify the experience.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 24940, justinzayn and 5 others
FPS genre mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
I haven’t been able to get any enjoyment from video games in about 8 months. I can only enjoy myself if I’m getting IOIs or if I’m drinking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, PrinceLuenLeoncur, justinzayn and 2 others
Never began for u
Over for me before it even began tbh
Fantasy world mogs the real world and "dating life". I would rather raid with the boys than chat up some roastie whore.
drugs are the best cope. if you are rotmaxxing you may as well smoke weed whilst you play to intensify the experience.
They aren't a sustainable cope compared to video games tbh
FPS genre mogs
I completely disagree because there is much less of a sense of progression in FPS games than there is like an MMO like WoW where you go to dungeons, collect gear, minmax your character. It's a massive living world within a game that you can explore.
I haven’t been able to get any enjoyment from video games in about 8 months. I can only enjoy myself if I’m getting IOIs or if I’m drinking
I recommend playing on Stormforge's Netherwing private server, google it. It's the second expansion of WoW and still in a relatively early phase. Play it for a bit and see if you feel the magic.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: GalacticHero, Deleted member 23778 and autistic_tendencies

Fantasy world mogs the real world and "dating life". I would rather raid with the boys than chat up some roastie whore.

I completely disagree because there is much less of a sense of progression in FPS games than there is like an MMO like WoW where you go to dungeons, collect gear, minmax your character. It's a massive living world within a game that you can explore.

I recommend playing on Stormforge's Netherwing private server, google it. It's the second expansion of WoW and still in a relatively early phase. Play it for a bit and see if you feel the magic.
FPS is the best for me, as the progression is ranking up

games are terrible in 2k23

i bought god of war ragnacuck and have been completely disappointed, been tricked into buying this trash

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, It'snotover, datboijj and 3 others

Is this the life you want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18814
FPS is the best for me, as the progression is ranking up
Have you tried WoW? I the only "FPS" I actually enjoy is Overwatch but maybe that isn't a real FPS.

i bought god of war ragnacuck and have been completely disappointed, been tricked into buying this trash
Yes gaming isn't in too good of a state ATM. The only single player games I really play are the Fromsoftware games and PS2 Japanese games liek Shin Megami Tensei.
Apart from that I play on WoW private servers to relive the old expansions.
Is this the life you want
Yes, as long as I'm working from home as a software engineer and saving up to retire early.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Yeah I love vydia, I don't like MOBAs or FPS though.

I like playing RPGs where you can totally immerse yourself into their universe and live as if you were your player character. Literally the best cope.

Have you tried WoW? I the only "FPS" I actually enjoy is Overwatch but maybe that isn't a real FPS.

Yes gaming isn't in too good of a state ATM. The only single player games I really play are the Fromsoftware games and PS2 Japanese games liek Shin Megami Tensei.
Apart from that I play on WoW private servers to relive the old expansions.

Yes, as long as I'm working from home as a software engineer and saving up to retire early.
Come on man leave the house, work with others and improve yourself, meet some girls and go climb some mountains

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, efidescontinuado, justinzayn and 1 other person
Yeah I love vydia, I don't like MOBAs or FPS though.

I like playing RPGs where you can totally immerse yourself into their universe and live as if you were your player character. Literally the best cope.
What would you recommend for RPG's? I've only really played the normie shit like the Souls games, Fallout, Skyrim. Once Starfield and the next Elder Scrolls games drop I'll definetly be playing those.
Have you tried classic/vanilla WoW? Modern wow is way worse, if you wanna try OG wow look into Stormforge's private server Netherwing.
Come on man leave the house, work with others and improve yourself, meet some girls and go climb some mountains
I don't care about working only as a means to an end to enjoy my limited time on this planet, I've just decided that games are the most effective way for me to enjoy my time.

I wish I could carelessly enjoy video games and movies/shows like I did years ago without worrying about anything else, but my frustration is taking hold of me. I’m losing my mind from the life I’m living. The sexual/social/romantic frustration and my mental health is hard to live with

Wish I could go back 10 years in time and enjoy games like Skyrim and WoW and the like again as a kid who didn’t care about much else

• +1
Reactions: Shycel, ShowerMaxxing, efidescontinuado and 2 others
I wish I could carelessly enjoy video games and movies/shows like I did years ago without worrying about anything else, but my frustration is taking hold of me. I’m losing my mind from the life I’m living. The sexual/social/romantic frustration and my mental health is hard to live with

Wish I could go back 10 years in time and enjoy games like Skyrim and WoW and the like again as a kid who didn’t care about much else
I still remember my first time playing Skyrim. It was a rainy spring night and I picked Argonian and randomly ran into a Giant's den and got thrown all the way up into the sky :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
whats your elo?

weed + video games are perfect for rotting

whats your elo?

weed + video games are perfect for rotting
In league? I'm Diamond 1, maybe I get masters this season

• Woah
Reactions: Shycel, efidescontinuado and Deleted member 15468
Around the Irelia and Swain reworks
lmao its so over i play since season 2 with a long break and highest i got is gold 3

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and fauxfox
What would you recommend for RPG's? I've only really played the normie shit like the Souls games, Fallout, Skyrim. Once Starfield and the next Elder Scrolls games drop I'll definetly be playing those.
Have you tried classic/vanilla WoW? Modern wow is way worse, if you wanna try OG wow look into Stormforge's private server Netherwing.

I don't care about working only as a means to an end to enjoy my limited time on this planet, I've just decided that games are the most effective way for me to enjoy my time.
Never played WoW, I'm a zoomer and missed on the OG game, and I ain't paying blizzard monthly shekels to play it now. My boomer uncle has played a great deal of it though.

I really like Bethesda's games, especially their older ones. Love Morrowind, Oblivion and Fallout3. The interplay fallouts are nice too.

don't waste yourlife on videogames brah !

for real, you'll regret deeply that you're wasting your youth, try to live in real life

internet is a matrix, games are part of the matrix, scape at all costs !

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg and fauxfox
Around the Irelia and Swain reworks
I was a mordekaiser main when I played league but I stopped playing when they reworked him. They essentially deleted that character from the game

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox

for real, you'll regret deeply that you're wasting your youth, try to live in real life

I have to get my dopamine fix somehow.

I was a mordekaiser main when I played league but I stopped playing when they reworked him. They essentially deleted that character from the game
no one played old morde i find the rework much better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Deleted member 27772
I have to get my dopamine fix somehow.
Are you living that lifestyle as well?

I am thinking about start doing things alone, and stop counting on others to scape

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
lmao its so over i play since season 2 with a long break and highest i got is gold 3
The best tip I can give you is to think through every single decision. Review your games and learn from your mistakes. Go in practice tool and practice CSing for the first 10 mins until you get 95%+ of them.
Never played WoW, I'm a zoomer and missed on the OG game, and I ain't paying blizzard monthly shekels to play it now. My boomer uncle has played a great deal of it though.

I really like Bethesda's games, especially their older ones. Love Morrowind, Oblivion and Fallout3. The interplay fallouts are nice too.
You don't have to pay to enjoy old wow, that's what Private servers are for. The one I mentioned has like 6-7k players playing the second expansion of wow. I also really like fallout 3 too, even more than new Vegas tbh. But that's probably because I have more nostalgia for fallout 3.

The weird thing is I know I will regret my decision yet I still make the same mistake over and over again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and Deleted member 18814
I still remember my first time playing Skyrim. It was a rainy spring night and I picked Argonian and randomly ran into a Giant's den and got thrown all the way up into the sky :feelsgood:
Yeah first time playing Skyrim was so immersive. There’s nothing like your first time being in Dragonsreach and hearing the music and taking in an entire fantasy open world you haven’t explored yet. Winter 2011 mogged

• +1
Reactions: Shycel and fauxfox

Video games are more appealing and fulfilling that living the real world. I only like to chill with my friends irl in a forest or sum shit where we make bbq, smoke weed, laugh/joke at each other and munching together. Nothing else gives me the same dopamine energy. Clubs, parties, mass social gatherings etc are just boring and stressful.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 18814 and fauxfox
Video games are more appealing and fulfilling that living the real world. I only like to chill with my friends irl in a forest or sum shit where we make bbq, smoke weed, laugh/joke at each other and munching together. Nothing else gives me the same dopamine energy. Clubs, parties, mass social gatherings etc are just boring and stressful.
I feel you brah !

I completely feel you for real, I am the same, everythign else is shitty af but for me even playing videogames, I feel utterly disgusted at my life and feel bad about my self cause I know I am just wasting time and life.

But the more I can start actualy chill with friends doing stuff in a forest, swiming, talking shit, camping, fighing, doing sports etc etc the better I think I'll live, the better I think I'll die.

Life is not about roting in a PC cursing clown world, I am trying to find a way out, cause I know that life is so good !

I want to reclaim the process of life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772
Yes, the entire point I'd that this is the BEST cope
i don’t know why but I feel video games is a cope which takes you away from real life. That maybe a good thing but bad too if you get an addiction. Lot of time waste

• +1
no one played old morde i find the rework much better
Old Morde was the goat. I can't describe the dopamine spikes from bonking people with the mace strikes and destroying the enemy teams with dragon ghosts

No wonder ur a fat somali shit. All you do is play WoW JFL. Brutal shit

I’d rather have sex but I’ll admit playing pvp MMOs and playing total war and the like does at least fill some of the void missing with my lack of pussy

Overwanked game 🪦. Game is pretty though

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton

907728.jpg
Burning.jpg
614348-WowClassicFuture.jpg
c35054a6a0835a66d83d26192dd5db71.jpg
I used to play Conquer Online 2.0 and IJJI GunZ.

true, World of Warcraft + Dota 2 + watching movies/series before bed= unlimited cope

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and fauxfox
Playing LOL is worst than heroin for me, i wish i never touched that fucking game in my life.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and fauxfox
Playing LOL is worst than heroin for me, i wish i never touched that fucking game in my life.
I got to D1 and won cash prizes at tournaments and I still regret playing LoL.
If I spent that time and effort programming I'd be a legit genius. So brutal man.

• Woah
Reactions: efidescontinuado
true, World of Warcraft + Dota 2 + watching movies/series before bed= unlimited cope
How does Dota 2 compare to LoL? I tried it once and it felt weird.

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly
I got to D1 and won cash prizes at tournaments and I still regret playing LoL.
If I spent that time and effort programming I'd be a legit genius. So brutal man.
You were lucky enough to gain something out of it. Most people sink thousands of hours into that game to gain absolutely nothing in return.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, fauxfox and efidescontinuado
How does Dota 2 compare to LoL? I tried it once and it felt weird.
It's supposed to feel weird when you migrate from LOL to Dota or vise versa. as a person who played both, Dota mogs brutally.
dont forget both are made by the same guy, icefrog. but two games are different. LoL is a mainstream noob friendly chilling type of game while Dota is the hard core of the genre for hard core players.
JFL there is a new update that made it even harder, i thought they are going to make it easier or sth but damn

• +1
JRPGs or death

• Love it
Cope

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
nigga how do you write this bs while being on a blackpilled site
for some guys it just never began and what are they supposed to do? Betabuxx? Rape? mf
Why waste your time and energy on women in that case instead of video games.
If you were atleast a htn tho yeah i agree but htn+ arent into video games proper except for ocassionally playing cod deathmatch or fifa

• +1
nigga how do you write this bs while being on a blackpilled site
for some guys it just never began and what are they supposed to do? Betabuxx? Rape? mf
Why waste your time and energy on women in that case instead of video games.
If you were atleast a htn tho yeah i agree but htn+ arent into video games proper except for ocassionally playing cod deathmatch or fifa
You could make money instead and pay whores lol

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272

Users who are viewing this thread

Back