Video games are the best cope

You could make money instead and pay whores lol
Whores are paid for and hence give you know validation + arent actually attracted to you which is the whole reason people want to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Shycel and Wallenberg
Whores are paid for and hence give you know validation + arent actually attracted to you which is the whole reason people want to ascend
Validation is overrated then

• +1
Reactions: Shycel
Especially World of Warcraft and League of Legends.
These games make life worth living for me tbh, I can't imagine a life without videogames. I'd rope tbh.

As the technology improves this cope will only get bettter and better, currently Riot Games (creators of League of Legends) are making their own MMO inspiried froom World of Warcraft. Once that shit drops it will be the ultimate rotter cope tbh.

MMO's are so fucking comfy man:
907728.jpg
Burning.jpg
wow-classic-title-image.jpg
wei-wang-2009-warcraft-022-wow-wei-female-orc-warrior-final-s-b.jpg
614348-WowClassicFuture.jpg
c35054a6a0835a66d83d26192dd5db71.jpg
I haven't played a video game in over 12 years.

wow dragonflight is so trash

league is dying to valorant

u mirin my league skills

• Woah
Reactions: fauxfox
Mirin D1 in League. The highest I got in that was plat after thousands of hours. It's hands down the best rotter game imo. I almost flunked out of university because of it, it's so addictive. Time goes past likes it's nothing when you're playing that game and it's the only game that has made me want to just quit everything else in my life just to play it 24/7.

PS2 Japanese games liek Shin Megami Tensei.
Have you played the Persona games? I generally don't like JRPGs but I loved them. Makes you feel like you're living the Chad life with lots of friends and female orbiters. My experiences with those games were very memorable.

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, efidescontinuado and fauxfox
Especially World of Warcraft and League of Legends.
These games make life worth living for me tbh, I can't imagine a life without videogames. I'd rope tbh.

As the technology improves this cope will only get bettter and better, currently Riot Games (creators of League of Legends) are making their own MMO inspiried froom World of Warcraft. Once that shit drops it will be the ultimate rotter cope tbh.

MMO's are so fucking comfy man:
907728.jpg
Burning.jpg
wow-classic-title-image.jpg
wei-wang-2009-warcraft-022-wow-wei-female-orc-warrior-final-s-b.jpg
614348-WowClassicFuture.jpg
c35054a6a0835a66d83d26192dd5db71.jpg
Only ones I got into were minecraft type servers with world building. They also helped me socialize when I had no friends.

Faction servers were awesome it was like playing a legit simulator of the real world an economy fighting betrayal ect. Never liked stuff like fortnite its fun with friends but like I could never get obsessed in those games

Last edited:
I haven't played a video game in over 12 years.
They've changed a lot, you should try them.
wow dragonflight is so trash

league is dying to valorant
Yeah dragonflight, shadowlands and BFA are ass. I only play private server TBC.
View attachment 2179530

u mirin my league skills
>eune
still mirin though, I need to hit masters before I drop this game just to know I could achieve it.
Mirin D1 in League. The highest I got in that was plat after thousands of hours. It's hands down the best rotter game imo. I almost flunked out of university because of it, it's so addictive. Time goes past likes it's nothing when you're playing that game and it's the only game that has made me want to just quit everything else in my life just to play it 24/7.

Have you played the Persona games? I generally don't like JRPGs but I loved them. Makes you feel like you're living the Chad life with lots of friends and female orbiters. My experiences with those games were very memorable.
I lost a lot of time and academically suffered due to League no doubt about that.
I still remembeer my first year playing League I've never been more addicted in my life. I was constantly thinking about builds and shit. Like I'm on the bus thinking of new builds to try in ranked. I miss that honeymoon phase. Nowadays I usually play league in bursts then quit it for a few months.

I've never played Persona even through it's really similar to SMT. Mainly bc I enjoy the whole post apocalyptic and demonic aestehtic of SMT and it seems persona lacks that. I like any kind of dark and gloomy RPG though.

Only ones I got into were minecraft type servers with world building. They also helped me socialize when I had no friends
Have you tried the Pixelmon mod in minecraft? I used to play that constantly. I was even the Psychic type gym leader on one of the top Pixelmon servers when I was a kid. Sounds lame now but I had a lot of fun.

• +1
Reactions: Shycel and Deleted member 11126
They've changed a lot, you should try them.

Yeah dragonflight, shadowlands and BFA are ass. I only play private server TBC.

>eune
still mirin though, I need to hit masters before I drop this game just to know I could achieve it.

I lost a lot of time and academically suffered due to League no doubt about that.
I still remembeer my first year playing League I've never been more addicted in my life. I was constantly thinking about builds and shit. Like I'm on the bus thinking of new builds to try in ranked. I miss that honeymoon phase. Nowadays I usually play league in bursts then quit it for a few months.

I've never played Persona even through it's really similar to SMT. Mainly bc I enjoy the whole post apocalyptic and demonic aestehtic of SMT and it seems persona lacks that. I like any kind of dark and gloomy RPG though.

Have you tried the Pixelmon mod in minecraft? I used to play that constantly. I was even the Psychic type gym leader on one of the top Pixelmon servers when I was a kid. Sounds lame now but I had a lot of fun.
Is Pixelmon factions?

No it's pokemon in minecraft:
e2b7e-16510299651655-1920.jpg
hisuian_goomy.png
I played on old faction servers. Basically you build bases and create groups and network to make in game money.

I feel like it taught me more about econ then my first 2 econ classes in college. You basically are playing a mini economy competing with other people. I wish I did that while neeting this year but back to working towards something again. Maybe I will start it up but I just know it would get out of hand.

I play other video games with friends but it feels like work. I know its pointless and its also not fun to do beyond socializing. Maybe I'll get into it again someday

Last edited:

Yeah that's the thing with League it just takes over your whole life. Even when I wasn't playing the game and I was supposed to be studying I would be on my laptop researching matchups or watching vods or streamers. I think it's the competitive nature of the game and how it appeals so much to the ego that makes it so engaging. Unlike other games, it actually feels like you're achieving things by getting better at the game and there's always that dream that if you're good enough you can make it as a pro/streamer, which is just impossible for like 99.999% of the playerbase.

Surprised you never played Persona because I think a lot of people get into SMT after first playing Persona. I could never get into SMT though because I find those random encounter styled games too tedious and grindy. Persona I liked for the social aspect of it.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox

Users who are viewing this thread

Back