VIDEO OF MY ABUSIVE FAMILY. can post more if you want to see more. I was not exaggerating. This is not a rare occurence

It's time to go ER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
@wereqryan
@Gosick

Absolutely hate indian parents not only are they ugly as shit they also have severe mental illnesses, this is something people dont understand with indians. I very rarely see an indian parent who isn't on the autism spectrum and can hold a healthy relationship.

Dw bro I know your pain . I hope karma catches up to them, by the looks of it it already has and hope misfortune follows them for the rest of their life.

They are both to blame. No child should suffer.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, RAMU KAKA, incel194012940 and 9 others
pretty big house no one cares how your family treats u
Look at the mess the house is because of the fights though

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger, benchortable and Deleted member 6128
Your story reminds me of terry crews

very relatable but since i was toddler :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
Who's the person crying?

• +1
Reactions: Darklord
Very relatable op, the sad thing is nobody is coming to save you :(

• +1
Reactions: benchortable
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, JizzFarmer, honky and 5 others
Ah childhood memories...

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 5683, Chadeep and 9 others
Very relatable op, the sad thing is nobody is coming to save you :(
Nobody actually cares. They see a nice house and think the person is well looked after.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, maxlooks, Deleted member 6572 and 10 others
i hope you make it brah! have you seen any goggins videos yet? also you can read his book its lifechanging

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Chadeep, Sikkunt23 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxlooks, Chadeep, Incoming and 2 others
That was my little sister my mother did nothing and watched it all happen. I tried to convince my sister to run away with me but only I ran away and slept outside for 2 days before cops arrested me and took me home
Did the cops not bother asking why you ran away in the first place?

I always thought my dad was the bad guy when he beat and screamed at my mom, but I grew up and realized how retarded and disingenious my mom acted, but stupid niggas will always pick the side of their mom because she appears weaker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Myth, Gaia262 and 9 others
I have already nothing happens we have reported atleast over 5 times now. A few times they came and investigated, CPS, but my artists sister wouldn’t vouch for me neither would mom, and I had criminal record so they didn’t believe me.
Can you just post this video or capture some more evidence to make your claims be backed up by something?

I always thought my dad was the bad guy when he beat and screamed at my mom, but I grew up and realized how retarded and disingenious my mom acted, but stupid niggas will always pick the side of their mom because she appears weaker
HIGH IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Myth, Gaia262 and 6 others
I feel bad for u bro ngl but ur 16 u should be trying ur best to provide for urself find a source of income and move out with ur siblings

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
really depressing i hope you're ok :feelsbadman:

• +1
I can relate to this vid man insane household forced to move out after high school and work a low wage job. With a car you can work and go to school or trade school

• +1
Same, whenever my parents fought, I thought it was my dad being bad or whatever. It's never that, it's my mom gets insecure and goes crazy on him searching all of his stuff. Women are retards tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Myth, maxlooks, Chadeep and 2 others
I'm sorry bro, no one deserves to live that life

Don’t be a cuck. Your father is beating your whore family members because he is blackpilled and knows that women are trash tbh
You are the most retarded scum here

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, benchortable, Deleted member 6572 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, balding17yomanletcel, maxlooks and 6 others
You shouldn’t have posted this. It’ll be on the internet forever now

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
this is sad no one has to go through this, the shit I went through when I was 5-6 is traumatic.

like a user said on here many will support their moms side when she is abused but really it’s usually their own fault especially in my case.

When I was young I hated my dad because he abused my mom, he abused my sister and bro. My mom used to make my dad angry and he would hit us, and her, I asked her if she enjoyed my dad getting angry and she smiled at me.

I didn’t realise this until I was blackpilled and saw a tweet saying when her BF shouts at her, her pussy gets wet, I realised how much of a mentally fucked mom I have.

my dad is calm asf now, literally my mom repeats the same shit over and over that used to make my dad angry 10/12 years ago, he avoids to sit next to her or just acts like he agrees with her

My mom has mental illnesses, she puts her own kids down in front of others to get sympathy, always shouting at me always taunting us, my siblings are married and moved out so I’m her sole focus, but she’s aged and I don’t think she has the energy as she once did, especially I don’t give her a chance to say shit about me. I feel bad for her and I love her, because she cares for me, and if I’m gone she has no one. She says some of the cruelest shit ever. I give her money and then few minutes later she says I’m a no life and that her expectations of me have made her disappointed, I gave her money to buy £100 clothes and this what’s she says to me. I literally started to sweat and my heart sank

I’m a few years older than u, my advice would be for u is to focus on urself, don’t waste ur time on ur sister, I’m sorry to say this but she is a women they like this kind of shit. Get an education, get a degree become something, not for others but urself, get ur self out of this situation

Many times I told my sister when should fight with my mum to go out or move but she refused she rather win the arguement and fight ruin our days and mood

Also remember bro, this is one day, don’t let u ruin ur life over others who don’t care about ur well being, I wish someone told me this when I was 11/12, I would’ve never gave my time and day, all those cryings and feelings, I would’ve left them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940, maxlooks, Baldingman1998 and 10 others
Just join the army OP, Uncle Sam will look after you.

cos child protective services don’t give a shit:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, balding17yomanletcel, JizzFarmer and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: benchortable, Deleted member 4563 and Deleted member 6572
damn man. run away with your sister, try one more time man, dont give up dog. please. shit sucks but please dog. dont give up.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6572
Just leave lmao

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans
damn man. run away with your sister, try one more time man, dont give up dog. please. shit sucks but please dog. dont give up.
Give your sister to sex traffickers and get money. High IQ huh? Cmon at least admit that’s a good idea lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, balding17yomanletcel, Serial Coomer and 3 others
same shit at my home dude

had to call the cops because my father was attacking my mother and choke her a few months ago

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dylan2, benchortable and Deleted member 6572
If that was my dad I would confront him and prob stab him to death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
this is sad no one has to go through this, the shit I went through when I was 5-6 is traumatic.

like a user said on here many will support their moms side when she is abused but really it’s usually their own fault especially in my case.

When I was young I hated my dad because he abused my mom, he abused my sister and bro. My mom used to make my dad angry and he would hit us, and her, I asked her if she enjoyed my dad getting angry and she smiled at me.

I didn’t realise this until I was blackpilled and saw a tweet saying when her BF shouts at her, her pussy gets wet, I realised how much of a mentally fucked mom I have.

my dad is calm asf now, literally my mom repeats the same shit over and over that used to make my dad angry 10/12 years ago, he avoids to sit next to her or just acts like he agrees with her

My mom has mental illnesses, she puts her own kids down in front of others to get sympathy, always shouting at me always taunting us, my siblings are married and moved out so I’m her sole focus, but she’s aged and I don’t think she has the energy as she once did, especially I don’t give her a chance to say shit about me. I feel bad for her and I love her, because she cares for me, and if I’m gone she has no one. She says some of the cruelest shit ever. I give her money and then few minutes later she says I’m a no life and that her expectations of me have made her disappointed, I gave her money to buy £100 clothes and this what’s she says to me. I literally started to sweat and my heart sank

I’m a few years older than u, my advice would be for u is to focus on urself, don’t waste ur time on ur sister, I’m sorry to say this but she is a women they like this kind of shit. Get an education, get a degree become something, not for others but urself, get ur self out of this situation

Many times I told my sister when should fight with my mum to go out or move but she refused she rather win the arguement and fight ruin our days and mood

Also remember bro, this is one day, don’t let u ruin ur life over others who don’t care about ur well being, I wish someone told me this when I was 11/12, I would’ve never gave my time and day, all those cryings and feelings, I would’ve left them.
Domestic violences me

just kidding I mog

Lol come on big man, you wouldn’t do shit
Cope every male on my dad's side has been to the mental hospital for psychosis and I'm exactly like this up until 14 I enjoyed torturing and killing animals and it's still a life goal of mine to kill someone before I die I've always been crazy and since doing LSD and drinking it's made me even crazier my dad would be injured or dead if he pulled this shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Dylan2, JizzFarmer and 5 others
its not easy to beat your father up when your submissive whore mother doesnt has the interest to divorce

i had two choices in life: either kill my father or suppress everything

its a lose lose scenario in every situation

• So Sad
Reactions: benchortable and sytyl

kill ur mom and make a video

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Going against your dad is soy redditor behaviour
Someone has to protect the family from danger including the father also cuck behavior is allowing your family to be disrespected so

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Introvertednarc, honky and 1 other person
Someone has to protect the family from danger including the father also cuck behavior is allowing your family to be disrespected so
Nah man, out of experience when ur dad screams at ur female family member it's for a reason. Females behave retardedly and emotionally manipulate and ask to be beaten.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 4430
Nah man, out of experience when ur dad screams at ur female family member it's for a reason. Females behave retardedly and emotionally manipulate and ask to be beaten.
Idk most fathers ik that do that are just assholes or overblown a situation like my dad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and stuckneworleans