VIDEO OF MY ABUSIVE FAMILY. can post more if you want to see more. I was not exaggerating. This is not a rare occurence

Idk most fathers ik that do that are just assholes or overblown a situation like my dad
My dad gets extremely emotional and aggressive but there's always a concrete reason ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 4797
Whow, that house is a mess. You need to start with mastic gum and gymmaxing already, so you can boss everyone on that house.

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 5683, benchortable and 3 others
Am I the luckiest person here? Never had a fight ever in my fam

• +1
Reactions: Dylan2 and balding17yomanletcel
Shit this brings memories, just get out of the house and let the storm calm, also try understanding your father more and explain to him why this is bad, if shit doesn't work out leave the house

• +1
Reactions: benchortable and stuckneworleans
@wereqryan
@Gosick

Absolutely hate indian parents not only are they ugly as shit they also have severe mental illnesses, this is something people dont understand with indians. I very rarely see an indian parent who isn't on the autism spectrum and can hold a healthy relationship.

Dw bro I know your pain . I hope karma catches up to them, by the looks of it it already has and hope misfortune follows them for the rest of their life.

They are both to blame. No child should suffer.
lol he has a indian dad, white mom

It goes to show, there is no such thing as upgrading your blood line.

its best not to have kids or just raise chads kid tbh

Cope every male on my dad's side has been to the mental hospital for psychosis and I'm exactly like this up until 14 I enjoyed torturing and killing animals and it's still a life goal of mine to kill someone before I die I've always been crazy and since doing LSD and drinking it's made me even crazier my dad would be injured or dead if he pulled this shit
Dark triad maxing and mentalillnessmaxing, i don't know if the second has any potential though.

Get some bodies on your dad ded srs. you need to find a way to separate your abusive dad from the rest of your family

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Introvertednarc, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
My
Shit this brings memories, just get out of the house and let the storm calm, also try understanding your father more and explain to him why this is bad, if shit doesn't work out leave the house
dad is crazy he thinks he is the Hindu god hanuman, then told me that hanuman is going to have me killed for my sins. JFL

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: عبد الرحمن, Baldingman1998, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
Get some bodies on your dad ded srs. you need to find a way to separate your abusive dad from the rest of your family
My mom asks him for money every weekend and wanted me to be kept in the programs we’re the gay kid wanted to suck my cock.

• WTF
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, JizzFarmer and Deleted member 4053
@wereqryan
@Gosick

Absolutely hate indian parents not only are they ugly as shit they also have severe mental illnesses, this is something people dont understand with indians. I very rarely see an indian parent who isn't on the autism spectrum and can hold a healthy relationship.

Dw bro I know your pain . I hope karma catches up to them, by the looks of it it already has and hope misfortune follows them for the rest of their life.

They are both to blame. No child should suffer.
I suspect most indians are on the spectrum as it wasn't bred out of the population in Indian and may have even been a benefit there. JFL at thinking india is not by far the worst country.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: benchortable, Chadeep and Gaia262

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lookismfugee, balding17yomanletcel, Introvertednarc and 7 others
Bumo

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Bro wtf you literally have video evidence of abuse you can give this to the police and if your sister also gives a statement as a witness you’ll get him

Where I live curries seem to be stable people.

Maybe the best curries got out of India

Rich home

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
how is this even abuse? its just some fat bastard throwing junk down and some girl crying

I dont see any physical abuse.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, balding17yomanletcel, Baldingman1998 and 7 others
how is this even abuse? its just some fat bastard throwing junk down and some girl crying

I dont see any physical abuse.
@Gosick retains his title for always saying the stupidest shit on this forum

• +1
Reactions: benchortable, Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 6572
Nobody actually cares. They see a nice house and think the person is well looked after.
this is true the first time I reported this fatass landwhale black lady came to my house and told my parents I was a spoiled brat even tho I showed proof at 14. JFL at living in Atlanta

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and benchortable
Unfortunately can relate although I don’t think hmm my parents are/were as bad as you my cousins definitely had much worse shit.
This is typical and happens behind Indian households unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and benchortable
this is true the first time I reported this fatass landwhale black lady came to my house and told my parents I was a spoiled brat even tho I showed proof at 14. JFL at living in Atlanta
damn man this is brutal stuff

• +1
Reactions: benchortable
Very relatable op, the sad thing is nobody is coming to save you :(
this is something everyone except for psl 5 white girls need to accept in life
its not easy to beat your father up when your submissive whore mother doesnt has the interest to divorce

i had two choices in life: either kill my father or suppress everything

its a lose lose scenario in every situation
This sucks too. Its always both parents being retarded in these situations cause if one was sane then theyd take the kids away
USA? And cops do nothing?
USA is not a first world country then
have you seen news from USA in 2020?
During the floyd protests they destroyed and looted so many fucking stores.
How many of those were small mom and pop shops with no insurance?
How many families are fucked now cause of that?
How many people died during these protests?

All because of a drug addict career criminal that died while he was getting arrested for committing a crime. Holy shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Andros, Deleted member 5522 and 2 others
brutal as fuck

i have a shitty family too

• +1
Reactions: 사랑해요
Unfortunately can relate although I don’t think hmm my parents are/were as bad as you my cousins definitely had much worse shit.
This is typical and happens behind Indian households unfortunately
Indian culture is truly the worst to be born into

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
When you turn 17, join the army

You'll be able to get the hell out of that house and there are pathways to college from there

• +1
Reactions: 사랑해요 and SubhumanCurrycel
When you turn 17, join the army

You'll be able to get the hell out of that house and there are pathways to college from there
Best option unironically, first thing you need is dependency.

Man it really sucks
I know what its like
Nothing you can do
Every morning you wake up you dont know what the days gonna be like
any plans you make can be ruined just based on someones mood
no control cause youre just a kid
the years fade away while you watch kids at school live some of the best years of their life
the fear when you come home from school and open the door
fuck
no one there to help
teachers wont
CPS wont
family wont
friends cant

You might hate your sister man but she went through the same shit. Youre her brother.
Break the cycle, you can do it

WHAT IS THIS CUCKOLDRY I AM WITNESSING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I AM IN UTTER DISBELIEF AT THIS THREAD

T LEVELS OF OP ARE BELOW 50NG/DL I CANT BELIEVE HE EVEN RESEMBLES SOMEONE OF MALE GENDER

IMAGINE LETTING SOMEONE BEAT YOUR SISTER JFL AT YOU LITTLE BITCH DISGRACEFUL IDIOT

IF IT WAS ME ON YOUR PLACE ID BRUTALLY EVISCERATE YOUR DAD'S SKULL, SCALP HIM ALIVE WITH A KITCHEN KNIFE AND BREAK HIS KNEELS WITH A HAMMER RIGHT ON PLACE

AFTER HE MET WITH MY RAGE HE'D BE TOO AFRAID TO EVEN LOOK IN MY DIRECTION OR BE IN ONE ROOM WITH ME

JESUS FUCK WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

INJECT T

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Deleted member 6191 and Fear
My father isnt a bad man but is incredibly weak and timid, whereas my mother is emotionally and physically abusive towards her children. I wouldve loved nothing more than my father to have punched her head into concrete.

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Reminds me of my house, expect I usually just hide away in my room

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dylan2 and Deleted member 6572
Man it really sucks
I know what its like
Nothing you can do
Every morning you wake up you dont know what the days gonna be like
any plans you make can be ruined just based on someones mood
no control cause youre just a kid
the years fade away while you watch kids at school live some of the best years of their life
the fear when you come home from school and open the door
fuck
no one there to help
teachers wont
CPS wont
family wont
friends cant

You might hate your sister man but she went through the same shit. Youre her brother.
Bro this sadly resonated with me as well. :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, Chadelite and benchortable
Bruh this is why u get jacked and train mma

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
Stay Strong Bro , get a job, study & leave with ur sister

This type of stuff happens daily in my house, is it that uncommon?

All the best to you bro

I think it kinda is tbh
lol damn i have brutal chronic fatigue and disassociation/ptsd from my father and i throwing each other threw walls for two years lol shit sucks

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4612