Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
Hi guys,

We march forward.

Video link below:

So I lost the weight, got liposuction for my belly fat, got a hair system for my balding head, teeth straightened with braces. So now need to know what else do I need?

I have an appointment Tuesday with a top surgeon for a chin implant please let me know what I need to improve. A psl rating would be fab. People on these sites always say my lower third is trash? Please be in depth I take everything seriously.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, Pumanator, Deleted member 7098 and 5 others
PSL 4, but you're bloated.

I'm warning you rright now that you need to be attractive to overcome the race failo. A simple genio won't do that.
*I meant chin implant.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, JustTrynaGrow and Gaia262
From 3/10 to 4/10, gogo OP u are going to ascend.

Now Chin/Jaw fillers or implants.

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin, Mansnob and Gaia262
Bro you still have a bunch of weight to lose go do some cardio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, CopeAndRope, middayshowers and 5 others
why did you go for belly lipo ?

Could have roided or SARMs with hairsystem

good ascension anyways and the HS looks good

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Your next step should be polishing your lower third and removing the fat from your mid face.

Can you please post pictures of your side profile? not video?

• +1
Thanks man the surgeon I am seeing is one of the best. Damn expensive. I want to see what he says I am hoping a chin implant will do but others say a chin osteonomy? Wrap around jaw implant? I really don't want to go too invasive. Let me know what I can improve I really appreciate it, I know being Indian is tough.
From 3/10 to 4/10, gogo OP u are going to ascend.

Now Chin/Jaw fillers or implants.

Thanks for the boost! the community really needs this progressive mindset. Not tearing each other up.
PSL 4, but you're bloated.

I'm warning you rright now that you need to be attractive to overcome the race failo. A simple genio won't do that.
*I meant chin implant.

Thanks man the surgeon I am seeing is one of the best. Damn expensive. I want to see what he says I am hoping a chin implant will do but others say a chin osteonomy? Wrap around jaw implant? I really don't want to go too invasive. Let me know what I can improve I really appreciate it, I know being Indian is tough.
why did you go for belly lipo ?

Could have roided or SARMs with hairsystem

good ascension anyways and the HS looks good

Thanks man! Went for the Lipo as I always had problems with belly fat, just crappy fat distribution genetics I got a video of how I am looking but there is a lot of swelling ok. Video below :)
Bro you still have a bunch of weight to lose go do some cardio

Here's a video of my body it's still swollen after the liposuction. Others have said it's my bad lower third that makes my face so fat looking, or do you think more weight needs to go?
Video of my body very swollen after liposuction

Your next step should be polishing your lower third and removing the fat from your mid face.

Can you please post pictures of your side profile? not video?

Definitely, but really don't want to do a buccal fat removal as I heard it makes you age badly here is my side profile. Thanks so much :)

Attachments

• 20191010_160110.jpg
    20191010_160110.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 506
  • 20191010_160105.jpg
    20191010_160105.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 574
Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2205

Thanks for the boost! the community really needs this progressive mindset. Not tearing each other up.

Thanks man! Went for the Lipo as I always had problems with belly fat, just crappy fat distribution genetics I got a video of how I am looking but there is a lot of swelling ok. Video below :)

Here's a video of my body it's still swollen after the liposuction. Others have said it's my bad lower third that makes my face so fat looking, or do you think more weight needs to go?
Video of my body very swollen after liposuction

Definitely, but really don't want to do a buccal fat removal as I heard it makes you age badly here is my side profile. Thanks so much :)

False, that was proven to be a myth.

You need these procedures, Wrap Around Jaw Implant, Buccal Fat Removal, Lip Lift.

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist and Deleted member 2581

You need these procedures, Wrap Around Jaw Implant, Buccal Fat Removal, Lip Lift.

I will speak to the surgeon. I did send him a video of me and he did say straight away buccal fat removal but the consultation on Tuesday should give a clearer picture.

I will speak to the surgeon. I did send him a video of me and he did say straight away buccal fat removal but the consultation on Tuesday should give a clearer picture.

Who's the surgeon? I would get a wrap around jaw implant and buccal fat removal both done at the same time, so you can really see the difference after surgery. I would also very much consider a lip lift as your philtrum is very long.

You would need 20,000 USD to get a wrap around jaw implant and a buccal fat removal done. I recommend Eppley.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Gaia262

This and getting up to 10% bodyfat would improve you alot OP. Skinmaxxing too

• +1
Who's the surgeon? I would get a wrap around jaw implant and buccal fat removal both done at the same time, so you can really see the difference after surgery. I would also very much consider a lip lift as your philtrum is very long.

You would need 20,000 USD to get a wrap around jaw implant and a buccal fat removal done. I recommend Eppley.

I'm based in the London UK my surgeon is https://sorensenclinic.com/

He does do jaw implants as well but the patient coordinator says he does not do it unless it's absolutely necessary, mostly chin implants are enough.

I'm based in the London UK my surgeon is https://sorensenclinic.com/

He does do jaw implants as well but the patient coordinator says he does not do it unless it's absolutely necessary, mostly chin implants are enough.
I guess thats fine but I would consider getting vertical length to your chin, shelf made chin implants dont offer that.

• +1
This and getting up to 10% bodyfat would improve you alot OP. Skinmaxxing too
Thanks man , not sure how much more weight I can lose haha. Definitely my skin has taken a bit of a hit dieting and cutting fruits out(sugar) will introduce fruits back in moderation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
do you have a deep bite?

• +1
Nope, I had braces mainly for cosmetic never had any problems with my bite really. Thanks :)

Lose facial fat

Like they said earlier

Buccal fat removal, jaw implants and lip lift

If possible improve your eye area also

• +1
Get to ~12% before considering surgeries. @Gaia262
~12% bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Gaia262, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
i don't want to be mean. i don't want to be negative or counterproductive, but in my honest opinion

the people telling you're 4 psl are lying to you. you have a terrible indian ethnic pheno

you said you live in UK. with that face you have right now i'd say you're considered 2-2.5 psl in your age-range if the average UK white young is 4 psl

• +1
Reactions: yang, Titbot, CopeAndRope and 7 others
i don't want to be mean. i don't want to be negative or counterproductive, but in my honest opinion

the people telling you're 4 psl are lying to you. you have a terrible indian ethnic pheno

you said you live in UK. with that face you have right now i'd say you're considered 2-2.5 psl in your age-range if the average UK white young is 4 psl
Nah he would be a 3 before and about a 3.5 after. Ethnic pheno doesn't really affect psl,. (but I'm not denying that it affects smv)

• +1
Nah he would be a 3 before and about a 3.5 after. Ethnic pheno doesn't really affect psl,. (but I'm not denying that it affects smv)
i mean this is just word play

smv consists of many things outside looks

pheno contribute to something that is only about looks

its pointless just analyzing bones and ratios without pheno/ethnicity cause it obviously plays into IRL like craz. his pheno/harmony or however you wanna call it is pure dogshit

even if he gets low bf% and gets jaw implants he will still look dogshit and will only be able to get GL gf with money/status game and never with his looks (in the UK, where he lives)

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC and Gaia262
i mean this is just word play

smv consists of many things outside looks

pheno contribute to something that is only about looks

its pointless just analyzing bones and ratios without pheno/ethnicity cause it obviously plays into IRL like craz. his pheno/harmony or however you wanna call it is pure dogshit

even if he gets low bf% and gets jaw implants he will still look dogshit and will only be able to get GL gf with money/status game and never with his looks (in the UK, where he lives)
Considering height plays into smv as well I disagree. If we factor in race, then saying the phrase "A 4psl Indian is less attractive than a 4psl white person" wouldn't make sense.

• +1
Considering height plays into smv as well I disagree. If we factor in race, then saying the phrase "A 4psl Indian is less attractive than a 4psl white person" wouldn't make sense.
i didnt say pheno doesnt contribute to smv. i was implying pheno is not some "social construct" that is exclusive from looks and adds to your SMV like height does for example. pheno sets your harmony, skin color, features etc. there are some better ethnic phenos, mostly very lightskin ones, that can still do well, but a pheno like his is legit death sentence in the eyes of white women. i dont care how many surgeries he gets he will still most likely look bad. is this a reason not to looksmax? no. i'm just telling my honest opinion

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 2205
i didnt say pheno doesnt contribute to smv. i was implying pheno is not some "social construct" that is exclusive from looks and adds to your SMV like height does for example. pheno sets your harmony, skin color, features etc. there are some better ethnic phenos, mostly very lightskin ones, that can still do well, but a pheno like his is legit death sentence in the eyes of white women. i dont care how many surgeries he gets he will still most likely look bad. is this a reason not to looksmax? no. i'm just telling my honest opinion
So you claim the color of skin can affect looks? I don't diagree with you then really. But do you have an explanation for black men being desirable despit having dark skin? I think it's because they don't have caucusoid features, while Indians do just in worse proportions.

• +1
So you claim the color of skin can affect looks? I don't diagree with you then really. But do you have an explanation for black men being desirable despit having dark skin? I think it's because they don't have caucusoid features, while Indians do just in worse proportions.
i don't think blacks are "desirable" because of their face. they usually have better height/frame and body than white guys and they're naturally low inhib to the levels most white guys are not. for some girls its legit all about face, some other value these other things and compensate in their eye for blacks lack of facial aesthetics

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 2205
skin color affects psl
so does eye color and hair color
an skin quality.

• +1

Jfl u know nothing.He is a low tier curry

Jfl u know nothing.He is a low tier curry
???

"he is a low tier curry" - how does that contradict what i was saying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
i don't think blacks are "desirable" because of their face. they usually have better height/frame and body than white guys and they're naturally low inhib to the levels most white guys are not. for some girls its legit all about face, some other value these other things and compensate in their eye for blacks lack of facial aesthetics

Blacka have agressive/ugly features, thats why they do better with roasties and thots
???

"he is a low tier curry" - how does that contradict what i was saying

2,5 is deformed level fgt

• +1
Blacka have agressive/ugly features, thats why they do better with roasties and thots
only if they have height/frame/body to back it up

manlet framecel black with average face is permavirgin

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 616

• +1
2,5 is deformed level fgt
if the average white UK guy is 4 psl in the eyes of western white women

then he is 2,5 psl in the eyes of western white women

this is all i care about, idc about psl site standards, I just compare
Is there even black ppl in your country?
yes at my gym the strongest guys are all bbcs. some of them are famous too i think (I attend a very high profile gym where theres 2-300 people training there afternoon-evenings)

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Ekeoma_The_BBC, Gaia262 and 1 other person
Forget surgeries, the best way to increase your SMV would be moving back to curryland

• +1
Reactions: Romanicus and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

It's fine facts are facts trust me I know how the racial hierarchy works in this country that's how I have winded up looks maxing. Anyways after I get my company set up here my social life will be abroad. So looking for universal psl rating. Let's not be pessimistic here what can be done to improve?
What can be improved?

You need longer chin, ramus and more forward orbital rims

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Gaia262
1.Kybella injections on your face for fat loss and join gym and start taking LGD and RAD (not together) to lower bf.

2. Cancel chin implant - you'll regret it. Get wrap around jaw implant made of titanium or PEEK

• +1
1.Kybella injections on your face for fat loss and join gym and start taking LGD and RAD (not together) to lower bf.

2. Cancel chin implant - you'll regret it. Get wrap around jaw implant made of titanium or PEEK
Will see what the surgeon says not even a chin implant with extended wings?

Hi guys,

We march forward.

Video link below:

So I lost the weight, got liposuction for my belly fat, got a hair system for my balding head, teeth straightened with braces. So now need to know what else do I need?

I have an appointment Tuesday with a top surgeon for a chin implant please let me know what I need to improve. A psl rating would be fab. People on these sites always say my lower third is trash? Please be in depth I take everything seriously.

liposuction for belly fat?
only an idiot would rather paying 4000 dollars on a local liposuction instead of eating less and losing weight.

Will see what the surgeon says not even a chin implant with extended wings?
Nooo... Please listen to us man. Even chin implant+genio would get you some .25 PSL gains which isn't worth all the money and time you will be foregoing.

You need - a)longer ramus b) overall vertically longer and sharper jaw c) way too much horizontal and vertical projection in chin.

If you can get it done in India, I will recommend you to either go for Sunil Richardson or SM Balaji. Eppley is great but he will only use silicon implants whereas those Indian surgeons are craniofacial & oral maxfac surgeons and use titanium and PEEK implants.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Gaia262
race failo

no surgeries will get you a gl white foid op

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Ekeoma_The_BBC
Nothing to be sorry about facts are facts just let me know what needs to be improved.
Practically speaking you should probably movie to India while looksmaxxing at the same time, you will not get a girlfriend in UK, you need to change your locations and play where the competition is much weaker.

Even if you looksmaxx with every surgery possible you will NOT be able to compete in uk, that doesnt mean looksmaxxing is useless it just means you need to change your market.

That's just a rot mentality , let me know what needs to be improved.

this is just the harsh truth

i don't want you to spend 20k+ more on surgeries expecting to slay PSL6+ white foids because it wont happen and then fall into depression

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Gaia262 and Ekeoma_The_BBC
how do you get all these money for sugeries?

• +1
Nothing to be sorry about facts are facts just let me know what needs to be improved.
sure chief, let me give my two cents. (prewarning I'm a proponent of osteotomy where possible)

I know you're based in the UK and this may make things complicated but I'd honestly look to surgeons in Europe.

Your chin projection could be improved, also I think your mentolabial fold is too deep as it stands. The fix would be a chin shield or chin wing osteotomy depending on your current gonial angle.

Next up I'd address some of the facial fat you have. Buccal fat removal &/or perioral mound lipo. Be careful with these to procedures, they're the results are volatile.

Your best bet given your starting point is to be as dimorphic as possible. Go to the gym & put on some size. Also, grow a beard. If you can't then get a transplant, you've got a hair system so your donor site hairs aren't that big of a deal anymore.

Good luck OP

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Gaia262
Practically speaking you should probably movie to India while looksmaxxing at the same time, you will not get a girlfriend in UK, you need to change your locations and play where the competition is much weaker.

Even if you looksmaxx with every surgery possible you will NOT be able to compete in uk, that doesnt mean looksmaxxing is useless it just means you need to change your market.

Not going
how do you get all these money for sugeries?

Wealthy family + Good at business but born with shite aesethics, so it balances out. Don't want to grow up to be used only for money/want to enjoy life and not limit opportunities. so trying to get a few points in looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1862
Status
Not open for further replies.