Vinnie Hacker Before and after transformation (How did this happen?)

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
93c4dfb953c26da1cd95adc2d8fa4575c1b7ce3aef5af88f7590b8880e67c5e5
99a8cb981f4071d2efeefc81df1e8db3fbfd0b212d461a8626c803f3dcd4eede
BEFORE

0f79ef82655b3b2a94c4ca06263e71c37e53654968f5a9499bc32b12e90a31cb
23daef49c3c547bfe25461c9b453bd3d070bbe14cbc432280b8073f0359dd422
AFTER

Inb4 "Puberty", yes puberty increased dimorphism and bone size, but not placement and shape. "Surgery/filler" If your going to claim this you better have some kind of proof otherwise your retarded.

Personally I think it may have been chewing-related (No im not suggesting he knows about mewing and chewing, im suggesting this was some sort of accident lifestyle change), but truly I have no idea how he seemingly fixed his face. This is a similar story to Christiano Ronaldo and Tom Cruise, they also had shitty faces when young, had crooked teeth and narrow face/smile then they glow up to have large smile, wider well-structured faces.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Slob and 6 others
Some people have two pubertys. I had the same change

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, ChristianChad, Deleted member 21931 and 4 others
braces can also fix your face shape if you don't become too recessed from them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
no shot he knew about bonesmashing befoer everyone else..

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, Deleted member 1851 and mvp2v1
How?

The only thing that braces can do to help, is *accidentally* widen your dental arch allowing your to habituate new oral habits

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
View attachment 1859222View attachment 1859224BEFORE

View attachment 1859225View attachment 1859226AFTER

Inb4 "Puberty", yes puberty increased dimorphism and bone size, but not placement and shape. "Surgery/filler" If your going to claim this you better have some kind of proof otherwise your retarded.

Personally I think it may have been chewing-related (No im not suggesting he knows about mewing and chewing, im suggesting this was some sort of accident lifestyle change), but truly I have no idea how he seemingly fixed his face. This is a similar story to Christiano Ronaldo and Tom Cruise, they also had shitty faces when young, had crooked teeth and narrow face/smile then they glow up to have large smile, wider well-structured faces.
@alriodai he definitely was on some forum

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, datboijj and 2 others
Unironically puberty, some people just have drastic changes in diamorphism,something similar happened to me

How?

The only thing that braces can do to help, is *accidentally* widen your dental arch allowing your to habituate new oral habits
dunno tbh
could've sworn I got better looking after fixing my teeth with braces but it could've been puberty. Regardless surprised I nearly have anteface even after having braces (no extractions though)

Just nature doing its' course. Body fat loss and 3-4 years of puberty can make you into a completely different person.

Op he did basic softmaxxing such as constantly chewing gum to reshape face, lean maxxed. He has a good alllienged long torso which developed during puberty. Hairmaxxing and style maxxing wit ideal jewelry

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Op he did basic softmaxxing such as constantly chewing gum to reshape face, lean maxxed. He has a good alllienged long torso which developed during puberty. Hairmaxxing and style maxxing wit ideal jewelry
I have hundreds of shorts/reels/tiktoks saved of him just chewing gum
Chewmaxxing for masseter while using tongue to weaken buccinator and hollow cheeks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, jfbjfb, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 5 others
View attachment 1859222View attachment 1859224BEFORE

View attachment 1859225View attachment 1859226AFTER

looks like hes got some job done with his nose. But besides that i think he just lost a lot of weight and got lean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776 and poopoohead
nothing changed. he just wears makeup and dyes hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes now

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, ChristianChad, datboijj and 2 others
looks like hes got some job done with his nose. But besides that i think he just lost a lot of weight and got lean
your nose gets wider when you smile especially if you have a big ass goofy smile like kids do

same as always, the most shit before pic picked to increase the contrast

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Traxanas, RIPPED IRL and 2 others
hard mewing and bonesmashing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, datboijj and ascension!
Does he chew gum often?

Chewmaxxing for masseter while using tongue to weaken buccinator and hollow cheeks
Ah cool so it probably was chewing related as I suspscted

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
He’s a looksmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Racky
Thats what I did too

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
How?

He got his palate expanded and his teeth became straight and in the right place. Then he just got a trendy haircut lol

He got his palate expanded and his teeth became straight and in the right place. Then he just got a trendy haircut lol
Just nature doing its' course. Body fat loss and 3-4 years of puberty can make you into a completely different person.
I'm confused why then I got worse after braces and ortho treatment. :oops:

He female gaze maxxed

how do you weaken buccinator with the tongue ?

• +1
Reactions: tournesol
He's roid maxed, he's even admitted it before on a Bradley Martyn video. Roids causes changes in face structure.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Slob, Lmao and 2 others
how do you weaken buccinator with the tongue ?
What? You don’t use the muscle… this is obv… personaly I think getting Botox in the muscle is better. It’s faster results, easier, and should force you to learn to chew properly

He's roid maxed, he's even admitted it before on a Bradley Martyn video. Roids causes changes in face structure.
They increase dimorphism and bone mass, but not jaw position. Exept for the fact that they make all the muscles stronger which based simply on monkey studies will change the shape of the skull even in adults.

I'm confused why then I got worse after braces and ortho treatment. :oops:
you're probably retarded and believe that you look worse because of braces, when in reality you probably look almost exactly the same. i used to think i looked worse after braces when in reality my front and side profile remained almost exactly the same shape. placebo effect can make you think dumb shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
puberty + he was always athletic therefore he probably had a healthy lifestyle which probably helped his bone growth and not getting bloatet + def chewing

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
almost exactly the same shape
contradiction
believe that you look worse because of braces
Best case scenario braces had no effect, worst case it had a negative effect. My face has gotten worse, this is for certain. My descension was massive you dont even know.
you're probably retarded and believe that you look worse because of braces, when in reality you probably look almost exactly the same. i used to think i looked worse after braces when in reality my front and side profile remained almost exactly the same shape. placebo effect can make you think dumb shit
And overall i trust J Mews research where he got average people as well as orthodontists to rate peoples faces after ortho work and after tropic work, tropic work was rated higher. The fact is that braces either ruin faces, or have no positive impact at all.

Puberty is the biggest thing allowing him to grow into his potential, and also just him generally losing a lot of fat

Hair, dying eyebrows :feelswhere:

he got bimax + jaw angle implants + rhino with Ramieri and Marianetti

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and mvp2v1
your ortho was dogshit
90% of them are, probably even higher.

He gave me the herbzt appliance followed by braces. The herbzt gives some forward growth of the mandible but also retrudes the maxilla also giving it cw rotation. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: Actualy my speech pattern changed after my ortho work.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Having extra fat really distorts your looks more than one would think
Seeing as he's had braces I wouldn't be surprised if he had other work done such as using a MSE
Change in hormones from puberty as well giving him a more masculine face
Also the before photos are dog shit so distortion isn't farfetched either

he looks the exact same retard, it’s just angle fraud

It's obvious that Vinnie Hacker is @Ritalincel and larped on this site to steal our information.
I'm guessing Vinnie had wrap-around shot-gun implant, hardmewing, wall-bone smashing, rhinoplasty, + face transplant.

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and BigBundaSlapper
3066942 93c4dfb953c26da1cd95adc2d8fa4575c1b7ce3aef5af88f7590b8880e67c5e5

3066946 23daef49c3c547bfe25461c9b453bd3d070bbe14cbc432280b8073f0359dd422

What did he do to his hair?

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
def got lip fillers his lips look so much thicker

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Xangsane and Oberyn
late puberty it’s becoming more and more common in guys cus of this shit they put in the food. jfl if u think he bonesmashed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 17244
nofap to increase androgen receptors sensitivity and cold showers to increase test , he probably chew hard gums and hard mew when he do his tiktoks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
wtf is this really him? He dyes his eyebrows and eyelashes??

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane