Vinnie Hacker is a good example of the relatively lower importance of the eye area

That he doesn't have a "below average" jaw and isn't lacking a jawline. @Detona levels of delusion. Go outside and look at the average male.
I literally posted average people jwline. U r only coping for ur subhuman jaw if u think his jaw is above average.
This is what his jaw actually looks like not the frauded

The chin is a component of the mandible.

Joe Biden Lol GIF

Doesn't matter. In PSL chin and jaw are treated separately. Even with his chin his jaw is below average.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
I literally posted average people jwline. U r only coping for ur subhuman jaw if u think his jaw is above average.
That pic looks distorted and slightly chintucked. He has a better jaw in candid compared to the average man. Your perception of the mean is clearly distorted due to Lookism autism.
1970s-paul-newman-in-new-york-city-circa-1970s-picture-id512056585
tumblr_n94kqa99hW1rola9no1_1280.jpg
c6eecff9-2c7f-5fe8-ab52-312850d5bd1a__46825.1646439727.1280.1280.jpg
1362810278.0.x.jpg

no no no
his only failos on eye area is tilt and uee
he has good es ratio, pfl and shape(altough its not pct)
and eyebrow and lashes is also good
This. His eye area is very good.
Good pfl, ipd ratio, eyebrows, eyelashes.

View attachment 1749895

Doesn't matter. In PSL chin and jaw are treated separately. Even with his chin his jaw is below average.
When will greycels realize that chin=/= jaw. Plenty of people with average jaws but God tier chins (George Clooney, Ben Affleck) and also plenty with amazing jaws and normal/shitty chins (Brad Pitt)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
That pic looks distorted and slightly chintucked. He has a better jaw in candid compared to the average man. Your perception of the mean is clearly distorted due to Lookism autism.
1970s-paul-newman-in-new-york-city-circa-1970s-picture-id512056585
tumblr_n94kqa99hW1rola9no1_1280.jpg
c6eecff9-2c7f-5fe8-ab52-312850d5bd1a__46825.1646439727.1280.1280.jpg
1362810278.0.x.jpg
All of these pics are taken at a favourable angle and frauded.

In the second he is extending his neck and in the third he is literally drinking making his jaw look bigger than usual.

Unfrauded his jaw is shit

Last edited:
All of these pics are taken at a favourable angle and frauded.

In the second he is extending his neck and in the third he is literally drinking making his jaw look bigger than usual.
And in the fourth, he's angled down and still mogs his male counterpart. Arguing this is pointless due to your distorted perception of the mean. Newman jawmogs the majority of the men he's in candid with.
steve-mcqueen-faye-dunaway-us-actress-and-paul-newman-us-actor-all-in-picture-id140797583

• JFL
I hate these kinds of threads so fkin much. Unless it’s me trying to prove my theories tho ofc :Comfy:
i concur. i also only like these threads when you make them

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
jfl if you think his eye area is that below average
wide pfl, good eyebrows that's darker than his hair color (contrast)
his eye area is not chad tier but it's not below average jfl
coping
Morphs of a population don’t represent the actual avg
In hindsight, saying that his eye area is "below average" is too extreme when comparing him to the global population. When comparing him to white males, his eye area isn't more than 1 SD from the mean though.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
And in the fourth, he's angled down and still mogs his male counterpart. Arguing this is pointless due to your distorted perception of the mean. Newman jawmogs the majority of the men he's in candid with.
steve-mcqueen-faye-dunaway-us-actress-and-paul-newman-us-actor-all-in-picture-id140797583
Mcqueen literally has the shittiest jaw i have ever seen. Is it now the contest of who has the shittiest jawline.

Newman is definitely a strong contender

@David Rothschild was talking about the mid mandible and the ramus which are a necessary component to determine if someone has a good jaw. This is why Brad Pitt is known for his jaw, due to his amazing ramus, masseter muscle, and sharp mid mandible. George Clooney is known for his gigantic chin, no one mentions his jawline.

Francisco Lachowski has a very good jawline due to his perfect gonial angle, ramus length sharp mandible and lack of submental fat
Franscico mib7 03

Ben Affleck is exclusively known for his booty gigantic chin, but his other features (ramus,mid mandible, gonial angle,excessive submental fat etc) are pretty average
Ben affleck wallpaper preview

• +1
Newman is definitely a strong contender
He gets jawmogged by more facially attractive, A-list actors like Dean, etc. However, in your own examples, he's clearly mogging the normies. You've made a bold error by using leading actors as a standard for the mean. McQueen has a normie jaw, which is below average for leading actor standards.

was talking about the mid mandible and the ramus which are a necessary component to determine if someone has a good jaw.
The chin is also a necessary component to determine if someone has a good jaw.

bumping due to plaigarization