murdah

murdah

gigamogger here yet gets called an HTN or MTN

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life, WatermelonLover, Mewton and 7 others
Don’t be obsessed with them, for your own good

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, HTN_Mentalcel, Clqs and 4 others
Anyone calling him MTN is utterly delusional.

• +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, Kazey, Detective and 9 others
Vinnie is chad

Chadlite at the very least

Ignore retards

Even his eye area is great

• +1
Reactions: aber, prodigy_Ix, HTN_Mentalcel and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, Sprinkles and murdah
Vinnie is chad

Chadlite at the very least

Ignore retards

Even his eye area is great
i hope you don't walk near him with ur gf or you don't have a gf anymore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix and Sprinkles
mtn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Debetro
Faggot clown

yeah objectively he's a chad here, but god men who show off their looks on social media like women are such faggots. At least have the decency to pretend the video is about something else if you're gonna make a thirst trap, even women try to be more subtle than this. Why was this not a thing a few years ago anyway? When did it become normalized for men to show off their looks like this?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, prodigy_Ix, wristcel and 12 others
6C6A60EF 1E3D 4E9B 8CE2 D468C383175C

lean is law.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lowiqNormie, brucewayne78, sub5c3l and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, prodigy_Ix, Detective and 5 others
Looks like Amnesia there

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and murdah
all tiktok faggot fruad

• JFL
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, HTN_Mentalcel, blatonslatt and 2 others
He is extremely good looking. Plus add in things like infinite SMV from status, style and charisma. Of course someone like Gandy is more attractive (not necessary higher SMV though because status is underrated), but it's like arguing which custom designed sports car that only rich people can afford is better. Meanwhile the average is rusted out shitbox from 20 years ago. Very relative.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
just put goku as your profile pic bro!

chicks love it!

• +1
He looks more mogger with straight hair

Screenshot 20240229 120533 1

• +1
yeah objectively he's a chad here, but god men who show off their looks on social media like women are such faggots. At least have the decency to pretend the video is about something else if you're gonna make a thirst trap, even women try to be more subtle than this. Why was this not a thing a few years ago anyway? When did it become normalized for men to show off their looks like this?
It just goes to show how backwards society is nowadays.

It doesn't make sense for a men to objectify himself like that, a woman's only purpose in life is to be fuckable but men should be BETTER than this. I'm not saying he has to spend his time building empires but specially as a white man he should have enough IQ to understand how utterly pathetic it is for a whole ass man to make a living out of being "pretty".
Honestly if I was him I would be having existential crisis.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, prodigy_Ix, murdah and 2 others
Id kill for his nose

• +1
Reactions: murdah and WatermelonLover
one of the best bones ever

• +1
It just goes to show how backwards society is nowadays.

It doesn't make sense for a men to objectify himself like that, a woman's only purpose in life is to be fuckable but men should be BETTER than this. I'm not saying he has to spend his time building empires but specially as a white man he should have enough IQ to understand how utterly pathetic it is for a whole ass man to make a living out of being "pretty".
Honestly if I was him I would be having existential crisis.
Is it really pathetic? I can think of hundreds of career options which are socially accepted but much worse for your mental and physical wellbeing.

• +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix and HTN_Mentalcel
Is it really pathetic? I can think of hundreds of career options which are socially accepted but much worse for your mental and physical wellbeing.
Well, I personally wouldn't feel comfortable to be seeing as just a pretty thing. Specially with how volatile good looks can be. But maybe he is more carefree and less of an overthinker than am I.

It's just sad that our worth as men nowadays is all about the way we look. Men shouldn't be the ones to be looked at, a men's role is to create stuff, to ponder upon existence, to improve society.... I guess someone like Nietzche nowadays would just be a worthless Incel.

• +1
  • JFL
gigamogger here yet gets called an HTN or MTN

MTN abusing lighting + his niche appealed, legit looks like a normal fucking guy. he just got clout due to joining tiktok at right time and capitlizing off it.

+ his a manlet, frauds 5'11 when he is 5'7 2/3

• WTF
  • JFL
He is scamzamaxxing

Well, I personally wouldn't feel comfortable to be seeing as just a pretty thing. Specially with how volatile good looks can be. But maybe he is more carefree and less of an overthinker than am I.

It's just sad that our worth as men nowadays is all about the way we look. Men shouldn't be the ones to be looked at, a men's role is to create stuff, to ponder upon existence, to improve society.... I guess someone like Nietzche nowadays would just be a worthless Incel.
Having kids is enough to be satisfy your goals for majority of people. It's a biological instinct that is enough to mak you happy and most likely he will have children that are gl and successful

whats wrong with showing off your looks? it matters a lot. ramirez still worshipped and meeks got bailed out and married to rich jew cause of looks

• +1