vinnie hacker vs timothee chalameet

i fail to see your logic timothee has great cheekbones and he has a way better pheno he looks nothing like a jew

both are great looking and slayers
he eye area mogs due to them being more deepset and better lashes and colour i think nct doesn't matter and is actually good on some men
He does have a great phenotype it is one of his halos

i do think he doesn’t have the best phenotype But still very gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
i fail to see your logic timothee has great cheekbones and he has a way better pheno he looks nothing like a jew

both are great looking and slayers
he eye area mogs due to them being more deepset and better lashes and colour i think nct doesn't matter and is actually good on some men
din say timothe has bad cheekbones but vinnie bone structure mogs him so hard its not even funny

timothe looks like a rat his pheno type isnt good tbh

especially with his lower third makes his autistic face punchable his chin and jaw are short

more deepset? non sense, maybe better colour but vinnie overall pct, shape , and eyebrow mog him

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and Administrator
He does have a great phenotype it is one of his halos

i do think he doesn’t have the best phenotype But still very gl
FFEAD072 4239 47A8 9658 300F24695FE2
Best phenotype one can have imo

think it is called North Athlantid

• Love it
looks like a bullied rat
Timothee chalamet bajusz cosmopolitan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, Administrator and Deleted member 10615
din say timothe has bad cheekbones but vinnie bone structure mogs him so hard its not even funny

timothe looks like a rat his pheno type isnt good tbh

especially with his lower third makes his autistic face punchable his chin and jaw are short

more deepset? non sense, maybe better colour but vinnie overall pct, shape , and eyebrow mog him
i will agree to disagree i find timothee better and you find vinnie better and that would be the same situation for some women aswell

also i don't want to argue because your post rep is so high so you could most likely get me kicked of the sight

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
i will agree to disagree i find timothee better and you find vinnie better and that would be the same situation for some women aswell

also i don't want to argue because your post rep is so high so you could most likely get me kicked of the sight
How do you cope with This
A904722B 2568 4A36 926A 0AFD5345B718

I am seething with jelly atm

• JFL
JFL who is that dude? he is a fat ipdcel and has a decent girl

ive been saying looks theory was a overblown meme for ages now this just further proves it
Girl I Find on dating app

:( didn’t swipe right on me But This was her profile pic

• +1
fucking hell timothee is such a mogger

he face mogs chico and barret tbh

so much appeal
I think he mogs the gay uncanny alien in appeal for sure but idk it's tough between him and chico for their base of appeal, jbs may love the height chico has and other features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Philtrumcel
I think he mogs the gay uncanny alien in appeal for sure but idk it's tough between him and chico for their base of appeal, jbs may love the height chico has and other features
I reckon irl chico Would have more appeal due to height aswell as Other factors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and volcelfatcel
I reckon irl chico Would have more appeal due to height aswell as Other factors
In actual smv chalamet will win every time because of status and money but looks wise chico still mogs tbh.

• +1
In actual smv chalamet will win every time because of status and money but looks wise chico still mogs tbh.
Curious tbh Would you guys consider bowie a pretty boy or not ?

• +1
timothee is naturally attractive, he doesn't need to fraud like vinnie, ffs vinnie has permed hair while timothee has naturally curly
you sound like an absolute foid here. you gotta stop the man crush. Vinnie is easily better looking

• JFL
Vinnie Hackerr plus girls call timothee a twink so keep coping for timothee

you sound like an absolute foid here. you gotta stop the man crush. Vinnie is easily better looking
you sound like a normie

im simply just giving him praise for being good looking there is no sexual feelings to it

i miss when people on this site use to be able to mir looks and not get called gay

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel
you sound like a normie

im simply just giving him praise for being good looking there is no sexual feelings to it

i miss when people on this site use to be able to mir looks and not get called gay
I mean I can mire males But it is slightly feminine and fay to do so

Nothing wrong with it

ABF662C3 241F 43D5 9A38 9EC06CB24D12

like he Would have godly appeal irl for example

• +1
you sound like a normie

It's not just the mirin looks tbh. It's the fact that you go out of your way to say he's "naturally attractive." It just sounds like cope because you're attached to timothee. I mean just look at the tone. It's like a girl defending her boyfriend/crush. Either way, it's not the hair that makes the difference for vinnie.

i'm a normie in some respects. But with regards to PSL and what makes someone attractive, I think I'm fairly knowledgeable.

But hey if you like the rat pheno, i respect it :what:

• +1
It's not just the mirin looks tbh. It's the fact that you go out of your way to say he's "naturally attractive." It just sounds like cope because you're attached to timothee. I mean just look at the tone. It's like a girl defending her boyfriend/crush. Either way, it's not the hair that makes the difference for vinnie.

i'm a normie in some respects. But with regards to PSL and what makes someone attractive, I think I'm fairly knowledgeable.

But hey if you like the rat pheno, i respect it :what:
Based take

Wait do you mean normie facially or normie as in acting normie

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
Both have fairly identical features, but the hacker is less downward grown

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
  • +1
IMO, one is conventionally attractive E.g. Henry Cavil and the other is hyped up but in reality not as good looking as they are made out to be.

View attachment 1080087
Ahhh fair take But Gosling is just JBW in action even I mogg that 3 psl subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Administrator