lion092921
Sensitive young boy
- Joined
- Jun 25, 2026
- Posts
- 3,234
- Reputation
- 1,399
I lost it at 13is it had i heard some my friends lost virginity at 14-15
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I lost it at 13is it had i heard some my friends lost virginity at 14-15
i would guess you lose it all bro. no point in claiming khh if you fucked a girl lmaowhen you lose virginity you are khh or lost
Bro did it in the dharavi toiletsI lost it at 13
can you fuck without kissing?i would guess you lose it all bro. no point in claiming khh if you fucked a girl lmao
school toiletBro did it in the dharavi toilets
Idkare you nd
At her house , her parents weren’t home and then i dumped herBro did it in the dharavi toilets
Can I ask how
Is it looks? Nd?
Like dude I know some pretty deformed niggas who are married
U could slay surely
when you lost?No
I regret losing my virginity young
Lose it 15-16-17
12when you lost?
yeah brocan you fuck without kissing?
Ur a curryAt her house , her parents weren’t home and then i dumped her
how13 I missed clicked
13 I missed clicked
are you virgin no?Looks and luck.
You asked first harmonycell and btw i am indo-nordic so i am not fully curry like half curryUr a curry
No one cares
All the timeSince ur an engineer do u ever stick ur dick into the equipment u fix
are you virgin no?
how you feel about itPlease stop questioning my title.
how you feel about it
I mean, that's not crazy. if you're mildly attractive and an NT that's good at social situations 13-14 isn't even remotely weird.is it had i heard some my friends lost virginity at 14-15
just get off the forum while u canis it had i heard some my friends lost virginity at 14-15
i will get rid of this forum when i reach 10k postsjust get off the forum while u can
okI mean, that's not crazy. if you're mildly attractive and an NT that's good at social situations 13-14 isn't even remotely weird.
No bro you still have timeis it bad
Hornywhy would he do thar
But you lost khh right@Jordan Barrett @Gen1leman @cursedbybones @rt6ldarboyo @hopelessmanlet32
brah you good im 25 and khhvis it had i heard some my friends lost virginity at 14-15