Virginity rates are really just towards ethnic males

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
Sure there may be some white males in there like @larsanova69 but they are mostly vocels.

The virginity rates for white men and WOMEN have remained pretty much the same. Its ETHNIC MALES who are not getting laid. The MAJORITY of incels are ETHNIC.

I know ethnics have a lot of pride about themselves but they need to realize how fucked they are.

There are only so many women born. There are more boys born than girls. Then add in hypergamy and women share the top. Next add ethnic women going after white men and you have a fucked scenario.

If you are ethnic you are an incel for a reason. You are pretty fucked. Best to meeksmaxx. The ONLY exception is being mulatto with a white mother. THATS IT. Otherwise you better be extremely good looking or you are fucked.

@personalityinkwell @Gargantuan @xefo69 @Ioan @goat2x @Golang

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, Baldingman1998, Gargantuan and 13 others
based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
women have too much power in modern society and it will only get worse

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PYT, Baldingman1998, Danish_Retard and 2 others
yeah probably but just gotta work that much harder to succeed

• +1
Lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and MrGlutton
yeah probably but just gotta work that much harder to succeed
Much harder is an understatement. You need to go WW2 production levels and treat it as a life or death situation as an ethnic JUST TO GET A LANDWHALE. IF YOU ARE LUCKY

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and JustBeCurry
What are the celibacy rates for white and ethnic males?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5522
What are the celibacy rates for white and ethnic males?

GroupNNever kissed (%, 95% CI)
African-American/Black16111 (6.2-15.8)
Asian-American20928 (21.9-34.1)
Hispanic/Latino1869 (4.9-13.1)
European American3307 (4.2-9.8)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, piscicide, PYT and 9 others
over for curries not even respected enough to get on this chart

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Good_Little_Goy, Danish_Retard and 3 others
It is over

• +1
I find it hard to believe that only 28% of Asian American men have not kissed. But still it shows the trend.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
over for curries not even respected enough to get on this chart
"In fact, it was found that Asian men were half as likely as white men to be currently involved with a romantic partner"

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Danish_Retard, JustBeCurry and 1 other person
this is so true. all my ethnic friends are virgin, except for my slayer asian friend. he dates on those oriental asian sites tho. most ethnics i see outside are literal manlet tier recessed rats, and i live in a extreme ''diverse'' area in the NL. JFL white street junkies are the ones slaying the ethnics foids

• +1
Never began

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
I don't believe lars is a virgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and SubhumanCurrycel
this is so true. all my ethnic friends are virgin, except for my slayer asian friend. he dates on those oriental asian sites tho. most ethnics i see outside are literal manlet tier recessed rats, and i live in a extreme ''diverse'' area in the NL. JFL white street junkies are the ones slaying the ethnics foids
From what I see East Asians and south Asians are too busy studyceling or being complete shut ins ngl

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry and Deleted member 5522
From what I see East Asians and south Asians are too busy studyceling or being complete shut ins ngl
They are studying because its their only chance to ascend at 35 with some whore

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and SubhumanCurrycel
I find it hard to believe that only 28% of Asian American men have not kissed. But still it shows the trend.
Nigga 28% not kissing by adult hood it significant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 5522
no they get height mogged to death here, thats the biggest problem for them. most are like 5 8 or something while average white dutch dude is 6 1. the asian friend is 6 1 so thats why he does so well. dutch girls are really tall, like legit 5 9 average.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 5522
Gun

• +1
EVERY 4TH ASIAN AMERICAN YOU SEE AT THE STREET NEVER KISSED A GIRL EVER

• +1
no they get height mogged to death here, thats the biggest problem for them. most are like 5 8 or something while average white dutch dude is 6 1. the asian friend is 6 1 so thats why he does so well
Ngl I kinda like being around Asians because they bring the average height way down JFL

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 5522
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and goat2x
I hate race traiting ethnic foids. Even did while I was bluepilled, always seemed wrong to me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Good_Little_Goy
Cope, Dravidian slayers lose their virginity at 12.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 5912
  • +1
Jews and middle easterns are included as white on us census
Irl 0.5% whites are kissless

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 5522 and goat2x
Ropefuel I was outcasted from society

what percent of whites are virgins?

Sure there may be some white males in there like @larsanova69 but they are mostly vocels.

The virginity rates for white men and WOMEN have remained pretty much the same. Its ETHNIC MALES who are not getting laid. The MAJORITY of incels are ETHNIC.

I know ethnics have a lot of pride about themselves but they need to realize how fucked they are.

There are only so many women born. There are more boys born than girls. Then add in hypergamy and women share the top. Next add ethnic women going after white men and you have a fucked scenario.

If you are ethnic you are an incel for a reason. You are pretty fucked. Best to meeksmaxx. The ONLY exception is being mulatto with a white mother. THATS IT. Otherwise you better be extremely good looking or you are fucked.

@personalityinkwell @Gargantuan @xefo69 @Ioan @goat2x @Golang
Cope

Autistic theory, there’s not that many ethnics

Autistic theory, there’s not that many ethnics
Ethnics populations are increasing especially ETHNIC MEN, mixed race children etc. The 1/3rd of men being INCELS are mostly ETHNIC. Most INECLS are ETHNIC.

Sure white can be incels but ethnics are trucels

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Ethnics populations are increasing especially ETHNIC MEN, mixed race children etc. The 1/3rd of men being INCELS are mostly ETHNIC. Most INECLS are ETHNIC.

Sure white can be incels but ethnics are trucels
3E38353F FDCE 41F6 B85F 442A65502C5E
So your theory is it’s latinocels behind rising inceldom?

View attachment 725771 So your theory is it’s latinocels behind rising inceldom?
15% of the population are "incels" (if you don't include those getting sex once a year or 5 years ago), no trucels. Most of them are ETHNIC. WHITE MEN AND WOMEN ARE HAVING ONLY SLIGHTLY LESS SEX IN 2020 ITS OVEEER

Go to a white country yourself and you will see.

15% of the population are "incels" (if you don't include those getting sex once a year or 5 years ago), no trucels. Most of them are ETHNIC. WHITE MEN AND WOMEN ARE HAVING ONLY SLIGHTLY LESS SEX IN 2020 ITS OVEEER

Go to a white country yourself and you will see.

Ethnics populations are increasing especially ETHNIC MEN”.

The only ethnic group in the US that is significantly increasing is Hispanics, so are latinocels leading the rise in inceldom in the US?

‘Go to a white country’, how is that a valid argument when you would say I’m coping if I told you ‘Go to Japan’ or ‘Go to Nigeria’ ‘they’re fucking’:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

Ethnics populations are increasing especially ETHNIC MEN”.

The only ethnic group in the US that is significantly increasing is Hispanics, so are latinocels leading the rise in inceldom in the US?

‘Go to a white country’, how is that a valid argument when you would say I’m coping if I told you how to Japan’ or ‘Go to Nigeria’ ‘they’re fucking’:feelsuhh:
It doesn't matter what % they make of the population all ethnic men in the US are still FUCKED and at the bottom. Same with any European country. OVER

It doesn't matter what % they make of the population all ethnic men in the US are still FUCKED and at the bottom. Same with any European country. OVER
0 IQ projection. Good looking members of your race are cruising around on easy mode.

• JFL
Eastern european whites in western europe should be considered as ethnics by any metric tbh.

• +1
Eastern european whites in western europe should be considered as ethnics by any metric tbh.
The slav pill is BRUTAL, slavs are fucked. Slavic women would unironically fuck ethnics instead of slavs. SMV wise they are FUCKED.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275

Users who are viewing this thread

Back