Virusmaxxing

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
As I recently mentioned, I catched a nasty viral infection about a week ago and it seems that being sick has actually been a looksmax for me. Let me explain:

1. My eyelashes have suddenly started growing like weed
2. I lost some more face fat and my cheeks have begun hollowing out

Both of this is quite noticeable and happened in just a little over a week. My explanation for the former is natural prostaglandins which are partly involved in hair growth (think of artificial prostaglandin analogues used in eyelash serums for a similar effect; except I didn't use anything)

Tl;dr: Being sick improved my looks

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
2. I lost some more face fat and my cheeks have begun hollowing out
If you haven't been eating as much as usual this could be glycogen depletion

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Just inject yourself with COVID-19 theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, CristianT, Peachy and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cornnyy, CristianT, Ruby and 2 others
Ded srs?

What else do you need to do?
not sure, its some medical trial, just hospitalise yourself for 3k bro... itll be ok bro.. its just a cold bro :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, GoMadAndSTFU and Lorsss
I hope I get some disease with nausea and vomit so I get rid of my hunger and consequently I can leanmaxx to 9% bf bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
not sure, its some medical trial, just hospitalise yourself for 3k bro... itll be ok bro.. its just a cold bro :lul:
I'd be down for it if it wasn't in a different country tbh

Have the virus for 2 weeks, never have to worry about it again and made some money off it

Ded srs would fo for 10k
theres far better medical trials tbh, for shit they can actually fix if it goes wrong.

its not really worth the risk as you dont know how long it will take your body to produce antibodies to fight the antigen

I hope I get some disease with nausea and vomit so I get rid of my hunger and consequently I can leanmaxx to 9% bf bodyfat
you'd also lose muscle including in your face which you don't neccessarily should want

Damn you got corona?

you'd also lose muscle including in your face which you don't neccessarily should want
I will eat high protein food together with antiemetic injections
and maybe some ostarine to avoid muscle wasting

just come here in Italy, the number of infected people is increasing exponentially

Plenty of people infected near me as well

I'll probably get it eventually but nothing will happen anyway

Damn you got corona?
Could be. I mean I didn't have a "cold" like that ever before. 4+ days high fever that didn't go down even with high vitamin C doses and the cough is still there to some extent. It also seemed to affect primarily my lower airways vs beginning in the throat like it normally would

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Now when I clench, my masseters pop out visibly thanks to the hollowing of my cheeks

me 2. my love handlez are ruining my aesthetic.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Erfinder von Coronamaxxing:lul:

me 2. my love handlez are ruining my aesthetic.
if you have love handles it means you are high bodyfat and are not putting any effort in leanmaxxing

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
if you have love handles it means you are high bodyfat and are not putting any effort in leanmaxxing
It doesnt mean im sitting on my ass, It means im not at my goal yet. Ive lost 10 pounds so far. Eat shit nigga 👎👿👎

It doesnt mean im sitting on my ass, It means im not at my goal yet. Ive lost 10 pounds so far. Eat shit nigga 👎👿👎
good luck with your leanmaxxing then

just come here in Italy, the number of infected people is increasing exponentially

is it really that bad in italy as the news portray it?