visuals like these blow my mind

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
1 orbit around the milky way takes 225-250 million years. Dinosaurs lived and died, then mammals and humans came into existence and we still haven't completed 1 orbit..

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, albe.ORG and mid
The visual of your moms titties blow my load 🥰🤣

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
all funny and shit but you are born and then you die, about the rest: who cares?

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
Notice how the sun moves and orbits way faster than any planet. Masha Allah, Subhanallah.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
my oneitis pussy should be in the cetner

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Notice how the sun moves and orbits way faster than any planet. Masha Allah, Subhanallah.
It's way faster than any planet (230 km/s compared to 15 km/s for planets on average) yet takes a baffling 250 million years to finish 1 orbit. Space is extremely vast, no amount of imagination can comprehend it.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
It's way faster than any planet (230 km/s compared to 15 km/s for planets on average) yet takes a baffling 250 million years to finish 1 orbit. Space is extremely vast, no amount of imagination can comprehend it.
I'm almost 100% sure that there is life outside earth. There are even scholars that say the same, that there is no doubt of life outside earth. (Others say there isn't)

Also just imagine the possibilities, it doesn't even have to be life based on oxygen or in any form that we could imagine like some sort of plants, animals, humanlike creatures, etc. It is very arrogant of us to think of it that way when earth contains 0.00001% of the knowledge there is.

• +1
This is my favourite visual

I'm almost 100% sure that there is life outside earth. There are even scholars that say the same, that there is no doubt of life outside earth. (Others say there isn't)

Also just imagine the possibilities, it doesn't even have to be life based on oxygen or in any form that we could imagine like some sort of plants, animals, humanlike creatures, etc. It is very arrogant of us to think of it that way when earth contains 0.00001% of the knowledge there is.
We'll probably never know for sure since space travel outside the solar system is impossible. We don't even know most of what lies in our own deepest seas jfl

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
We'll probably never know for sure since space travel outside the solar system is impossible. We don't even know most of what lies in our own deepest seas jfl
We don't even know a lot of land believe it or not. There are hundreds of islands in Indonesia and Malaysia (If i remember correctly) that are completely unexplored and can't be seen from satellite because trees cover them.

• +1