Vitamin A for prevention of sore throat/common cold/respiratory tract infections

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I recall not being sick once when I was using retinyl palmitate, despite smoking like a chimney and not consuming enough vitamin C. I stopped taking it in December due to botox poisoning (it made my symptoms worse and I saw an in vitro study demonstrating that nerve cells treated with retinoic acid were much more vulnerable to botulinum toxin-induced SNARE protein cleavage; it also impedes the degradation of toxin).
Ever since I stopped using it, I've had the summer flu three times in a row and a sore throat constantly, especially after smoking and drinking too much. When I get a sore throat, it often escalates into a full blown cold with headache, fever and body aches. This had never happened when I used vitamin A.

Vitamin A is crucial for maintaining healthy mucous membranes and ephitelial tissues and plays many important roles in the proper functioning of the immune system. I should have added it to the list in my non-cope supplements thread. It sucks balls that I can't use it anymore. Constant colds/sore throats are extremely annoying, albeit the lesser evil compared to chronic botulism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
I'm again down with the flu, this is the fourth time in six months. I've never had a cold this frequently before. It sucks, I'm about to get vitamin A drops and try a low dose

• So Sad
Reactions: Solidcoin
Just eat carrots...
6108-06166658en_Masterfile.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back