Vitamin C, Hydroquinone, Gluthatione, Skin Lightening is Cope (HERES WHY)

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
For all my ethnics. Im sure all of you have tried all of these and it never works for you. The reason is, vitamin c and all of these other skin lighteners work by inhibiting somethng known as tyrosinese. A lot of people dont realize that tyrosinese isnt the only thing that produces melannin. Using vitamin c only blocks 1 of the many pathways that determine your skins natural color. On top of that, vitamin c only blocks tyrosinese and doesnt necessarily destroy it. It is like a beaver dam. If you stop using it or your new layer of skin comes in, it will just go back to normal. Overall, all skin lighteners are mainly cope and your skins color is pretty much just genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33514, Xangsane and KING REIDYZ
speak English

• JFL
Reactions: Mezo103
For all my ethnics. Im sure all of you have tried all of these and it never works for you. The reason is, vitamin c and all of these other skin lighteners work by inhibiting somethng known as tyrosinese. A lot of people dont realize that tyrosinese isnt the only thing that produces melannin. Using vitamin c only blocks 1 of the many pathways that determine your skins natural color. On top of that, vitamin c only blocks tyrosinese and doesnt necessarily destroy it. It is like a beaver dam. If you stop using it or your new layer of skin comes in, it will just go back to normal. Overall, all skin lighteners are mainly cope and your skins color is pretty much just genetics
Obviously

Glutathione is NOT a tyrosyranise inhibitor. It converts eumenalin (brown) to pheomelanin (yellow). And yes it works, it works real good.

• +1
Reactions: goat123, dn7, tojilol and 1 other person
Glutathione is NOT a tyrosyranise inhibitor. It converts eumenalin (brown) to pheomelanin (yellow). And yes it works, it works real good.
expensive tho innit

What was your skin lightening stack? Can you mention it here

What was your skin lightening stack? Can you mention it here
It is in the BotB section. I just dropped my eye lightening guide which explains everything.

It is in the BotB section. I just dropped my eye lightening guide which explains everything.

I cannot find it can you link it please