Voice is criminally underrated (yes, another voice thread)

Julius

Julius

BIC (Big Italian Cock 🍕😏)
Let's perform a thought experiment:

Imagine there are two chads in the same room, and they both have the same face, height, frame/bone structure, skin color, hair etc. BUT:

-
one of them has a skinny body with no muscle and a top tier, deep, resonating voice like the guy in this vid:

(I'm just posting this video as an example of someone with a good voice, he is not a chad of course)

- the other one has the ideal amount of muscle mass that women find attractive but a high-pitched, effeminate voice
(I couldn't find a video of a man with a bad voice so you'll have to imagine it, if you find one let me know and I'll add it to the thread)

Remember that everything else about these two chads is the same, so it's basically: great voice with shit muscle mass versus great muscle mass with shit voice.
Now, my question is: which one do you think is gonna slay more?

Well, I think the chad with a great voice is gonna win, and IMO it makes sense since, as you know, women are more attracted to genetic traits that you can pass to your offspring (voice) compared to traits that won't be passed (muscle mass).

I posted this thread because I believe it's a shame that almost no one talks about the importance of voice (and how to improve it) in this forum when there are dozens of threads everyday about gymcelling and increasing muscle mass at any cost even with the risk of ruining your health (steroids).

What do you guys think? Do you agree with me when I say voice>muscle size or am I just coping? Let's discuss below.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, SPFromNY914, Deleted member 4464 and 7 others
dn rd lol

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: LowInhibIncel, EverythingMattersCel, MogTheMogger and 3 others
foids like my voice lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Julius
yeah,im voicemaxxing rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Julius
High-pitched voicelet cope
JFL im jk

i have a deep voice

just no voice for your face

you do need a deep voice tho

• +1
would dht make my voice deeper at age 17

• +1
would dht make my voice deeper at age 17
cavill's voice got deeper even after 20 years old

lifefuel tbhngl
you can also do prime screaming and humming sounds,it works for me

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Julius
only time my voice is deep and full of base is after a nigh of heavy drinking. Lasts most of the day after. I like it.
Never found an alternative method, so just alcoholicmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 4416, Julius and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Julius
your neighbours are gonna think you're retarded

They actually started acting respectful and submissive after hearing my fierce high T beast scream,they were literally mirin me

giphy.gif

Imagine not improving your own sex appeal and SMV because some faggot normie might hear it
You are truly a low T delusional twink kys faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Julius
They actually started acting respectful and submissive after hearing my fierce high T beast scream,they were literally mirin me

giphy.gif

Imagine not improving your own sex appeal and SMV because some faggot normie might hear it
You are truly a low T delusional twink kys faggot

View attachment 562839
Oh boy.. It's this guy again.

Go develop a hobby or something

Why do you feel the need to write a whole damn paragraph for me every time i say something basic?

Personally my voice is fine so idc tbh

Cry for me more. Call me low T all you want, you couldn't even bring your little micropenis to even show proof of the ''alpha mogger'' this that whatever that you apparently are

Don't worry bro i'll do it for you

• +1
Reactions: Julius and spark

Why do you feel the need to write a whole damn paragraph for me every time i say something basic?

Cry for me more. Call me low T all you want, you couldn't even bring your little micropenis to even show proof of the ''alpha mogger'' this that whatever that you apparently are

View attachment 562850View attachment 562850View attachment 562850View attachment 562850View attachment 562850View attachment 562850View attachment 562850View attachment 562850
Amazing how this delusional subhuman faggot writes a bunch of low iq essays just for me to not read a word

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

It just proves how much on my leash your frail recessed castrated poodle ass is

Keep writing essays for me,retarded pig

leo-cheers.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Amazing how this delusional subhuman faggot writes a bunch of low iq essays just for me to not read a word

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

View attachment 562876

Keep writing essays for me,retarded pig

leo-cheers.gif

View attachment 562850View attachment 562850View attachment 562850View attachment 562850View attachment 562850View attachment 562850View attachment 562850View attachment 562850
Guys no arguing/drama on my thread plz, behave wisely

• JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 6400

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

View attachment 562876

Keep writing essays for me,retard

leo-cheers.gif
You right now

I've refuted everything you've told me, i've asked you to show yourself since you wanna play big and knock on my face, i've even told you where i live so you can become a man of your word and ''break my skull in'' like you said, and, nothing.

You are genuinely pathetic and an absolute soyboy pussy. Lowest of the low. Keep crying for my bone structure, will ya? I'll make an audiobook version of what i've told you, if you want, since you're incapable of reading, so i won't make this too long either. I like how you reflect what you're doing onto me as well, put what i say and what you say into Word and see who's writing paragrahps. Rofl.

Now bark more you illiterate pussy. I'll come visit you in fantasy world lmaoooooooooooo

Guys no arguing/drama on my thread plz, behave wisely
Scroll up, all i said was ''your neighbours are gonna think you're retarded'' (wasn't even tryna insult him) and he wrote a book for me Lmaooooo

I'm dying

• +1
View attachment 562885

I've refuted everything you've told me, i've asked you to show yourself since you wanna play big and knock on my face, i've even told you where i live so you can become a man of your word and ''break my skull in'' like you said, and, nothing.

You are genuinely pathetic and an absolute soyboy pussy. Lowest of the low. Keep crying for my bone structure, will ya? I'll make an audiobook version of what i've told you, if you want, since you're incapable of reading, so i won't make this too long either. I like how you reflect what you're doing onto me as well, put what i say and what you say into Word and see who's writing paragrahps. Rofl.

Now bark more you illiterate pussy. I'll come visit you in fantasy world lmaoooooooooooo
Truly the ramblings of a borderline schizophrenic pacient

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Through the history of this forum it was never found such submissive pissweak weakling little bitch dedicating his worthless life time to making more essays to me like the subhuman recessed dog he is

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Thats you right know remember that:

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 4416
Ok, knowing what you do about the black pill, why is this even a debate? What is the goal here? Obviously, go get your body on point, whether you have a deep voice or not! If you don't have a deep voice, work on it! If you don't have the physique, build it! Stop playing games with your life. Take it seriously.

FACE! Get you surgeries now too, because EVERYTHING matters in 2020

• +1
Kurt Cobain

Through the history of this forum it was never found such submissive pissweak weakling little bitch dedicating his worthless life time to making more essays to me like the subhuman recessed dog he is
You write to me, you know that right? You dedicate whole pieces of text to me. All i do is reply. All i can say is keep going at it bro, you're genuinely entertaining. I said one line of text, and you came at me. You're still doing it. Autist

Also how you liken me to dogs, while women would rather fuck a dog than come near you. Rofl.

Now, you think i'm so low t and so shit and so ugly, come then. Come to my block. I'll invite you for tea

Rijswijk, South Holland
Netherlands

You write to me, you know that right? You dedicate whole pieces of text to me. All i do is reply. All i can say is keep going at it bro, you're genuinely entertaining. I said one line of text, and you came at me. You're still doing it. Autist

Also how you liken me to dogs, while women would rather fuck a dog than come near you. Rofl.

Now, you think i'm so low t and so shit and so ugly, come then. Come to my block

Rijswijk, South Holland
Netherlands
You're a mere object of amusement to me,keep embarasing your self
like the mentally ill borderline delusional self-hating recessed dog you are

leo-cheers.gif

You're a mere object of amusement to me,keep embarasing your self
mentally ill borderline delusional self-hating recessed dog

leo-cheers.gif
Self hating? Are you retarded? I love myself more than a girl will ever love you, now sit down inbred
''Recessed''
Sideprofile

Let's go to the store, i'll let you pick one out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, spark and Julius
Ok, knowing what you do about the black pill, why is this even a debate? What is the goal here? Obviously, go get your body on point, whether you have a deep voice or not! If you don't have a deep voice, work on it! If you don't have the physique, build it! Stop playing games with your life. Take it seriously.

FACE! Get you surgeries now too, because EVERYTHING matters in 2020
Of course you are right, but no one talks about voice in this forum despite how important it is. I made this thread to remind users to not neglect this aspect of looksmaxing
Kurt Cobain
His voice is not deep but it still sounds attractive, idk maybe he speaks from the diaphragm or something

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Good_Little_Goy
Of course you are right, but no one talks about voice in this forum despite how important it is. I made this thread to remind users to not neglect this aspect of looksmaxing

His voice is not deep but it still sounds attractive, idk maybe he speaks from the diaphragm or something
His voice is deep dont be a cuck
i know he sang from the diaphragm, maybe he talked from there too

• +1
Self hating? Are you retarded? I love myself more than a girl will ever love you, now sit down inbred
''Recessed''
View attachment 562949
Let's go to the store, i'll let you pick one out
View attachment 562951
YOUR EXTREMELY WEAK REPLY IS HONESTLY THIS SUBCONCIOUSLY, YOU AUTISTIC DISGRACE. KEEP TRYING TO FRAUD, YOU VULNERABLE WEAK SOFT SENSITIVE VIRGIN

goodfellas.gif
cage2.gif

you're so cute, lmao. you are nothing, but a soft bitch to me. keep embarassing yourself, manlet cuck. you have never bullied anyone in your entire life and you never will. you are a harmless selfhating vulnerable virgin to me. that is why my replies to you are 1 minute and you spend over 20 minutes crying and begging me for mercy.

source.gif

I am literally making you spend your entire sunday on here crying for me like an abused tortured bitch, you friendless bullied virgin loser.

giphy.gif

• JFL

You are so correct. Voice does matter, because everything matters. Why not increase your SMV at all levels? I guess i thought this was just another thread trying make up hypotheticals that won't happen. More excuses for inaction. But i see you're just trying to spread the voicepill. Awesome, it's a bittersweet pill. Let's gather proven techniques to the not only deepen the voice, but also harmonize your timber.

• Love it
cavill's voice got deeper even after 20 years old

lifefuel tbhngl
you can also do prime screaming and humming sounds,it works for me

thanks, lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
I had a voice deeper than everyone i talked to at 14 (legit on xbox live people thought i was like 25 years old) and my chad friend has a high pitched voice. He easily gets more attention than me in a room, voicepill is overatted tbh. Once I'm actually attractive it will be a nice halo, rn im only 4.5PSL/8

fixing my upper jaw changed my voice greatly

Don't speak from your nose.
speak from the balls lol voice is all genetics i used to speak with my nose and i was still deep as hell, now is peak with my balls and im a god

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
YOUR EXTREMELY WEAK REPLY IS HONESTLY THIS SUBCONCIOUSLY, YOU AUTISTIC DISGRACE. KEEP TRYING TO FRAUD, YOU VULNERABLE WEAK SOFT SENSITIVE VIRGIN

goodfellas.gif
cage2.gif

you're so cute, lmao. you are nothing, but a soft bitch to me. keep embarassing yourself, manlet cuck. you have never bullied anyone in your entire life and you never will. you are a harmless selfhating vulnerable virgin to me. that is why my replies to you are 1 minute and you spend over 20 minutes crying and begging me for mercy.

source.gif

I am literally making you spend your entire sunday on here crying for me like an abused tortured bitch, you friendless bullied virgin loser.

giphy.gif
Bullied by whom exactly? Is it you? Nah.. didn't think so. You're more amusing.
Maybe by my other students at school? Nah, i had close friends (just broke your friendless claim as well there) and we would troll the class at times, we had inside jokes and shit, real funny. Too bad the likes of you would've been at the receiving end. So sad!
Also, i videocall with my friend from middle school almost daily, so... Lol
Bullied by girls? Lemme think...

Hmmm.. Doesn't seem like it.

About frauding? I didn't photoshop the picture at all, but i'll excuse the cope for now, it's understandable

''you are nothing, but a soft bitch to me.''
We think alike! Wanna be friends? I know i'd be your first!

''you are a harmless selfhating vulnerable virgin to me. that is why my replies to you are 1 minute and you spend over 20 minutes crying and begging me for mercy.''
First of all, i'm not selfhating, i'm not vulnerable, once again, i sent you where i live, come and get me then big boy.
The thing is, i take longer to reply because
A) I got shit to do
B) I like to prove things
C) My computer is laggy as fuck. Such is the third world.
Difference between you and me is you talk shit, nonsense, and you go on and on without any kind of proof. I don't have it ready at all times, so i need to look it up first, and that takes time.

I refute what you're saying and bring proof as well. Because, you know, unlike you, i don't just talk. Things i say have substance behind them.
And show me one example where i either cried/begged for mercy. Thing is, nobody's ever done that for you in your entire life, and i don't expect it to happen in the future.
Maybe if you become a school shooter, but you'll probably go out like Manshaus. Lmao.

You're not ''making me'' do anything either, i had no plans this Sunday.

You know, i'm a peaceful person, so i'll stay here as your emotional support since you need it. Wouldn't want you to rope now, but i'm not gonna let you think that i'm actually all these things you think i am. I've actually proven them in other messages, but, too bad you're illiterate. So keep crying for me.. Keep barking for me... It's the only kind of human interaction you have anyway.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Bullied by whom exactly? Is it you? Nah.. didn't think so. You're more amusing.
Maybe by my other students at school? Nah, i had close friends (just broke your friendless claim as well there) and we would troll the class at times, we had inside jokes and shit, real funny. Too bad the likes of you would've been at the receiving end. So sad!
Also, i videocall with my friend from middle school almost daily, so... Lol
Bullied by girls? Lemme think...
View attachment 563011
Hmmm.. Doesn't seem like it.

About frauding? I didn't photoshop the picture at all, but i'll excuse the cope for now, it's understandable

''you are nothing, but a soft bitch to me.''
We think alike! Wanna be friends? I know i'd be your first!

''you are a harmless selfhating vulnerable virgin to me. that is why my replies to you are 1 minute and you spend over 20 minutes crying and begging me for mercy.''
First of all, i'm not selfhating, i'm not vulnerable, once again, i sent you where i live, come and get me then big boy.
The thing is, i take longer to reply because
A) I got shit to do
B) I like to prove things
C) My computer is laggy as fuck. Such is the third world.
Difference between you and me is you talk shit, nonsense, and you go on and on without any kind of proof. I don't have it ready at all times, so i need to look it up first, and that takes time.

I refute what you're saying and bring proof as well. Because, you know, unlike you, i don't just talk. Things i say have substance behind them.
And show me one example where i either cried/begged for mercy. Thing is, nobody's ever done that for you in your entire life, and i don't expect it to happen in the future.
Maybe if you become a school shooter, but you'll probably go out like Manshaus. Lmao.

You're not ''making me'' do anything either, i had no plans this Sunday.

You know, i'm a peaceful person, so i'll stay here as your emotional support since you need it. Wouldn't want you to rope now, but i'm not gonna let you think that i'm actually all these things you think i am. I've actually proven them in other messages, but, too bad you're illiterate. So keep crying for me.. Keep barking for me... It's the only kind of human interaction you have anyway.
I dont give a shit on what you have to say your utter subhuman pig,

kill yourself right now your utter piece of shit

You are bordeline schizophrenic patient,legit slit your wrists your pathetic faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 4612
I dont give a shit on what you have to say your utter subhuman pig,

kill yourself right now your utter piece of shit

You are bordeline schizophrenic patient,legit slit your wrists your pathetic faggot
You right now

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 6873
Overused pathetic pissweak low T response,typical of weaklings like you
Kill yourself faggot
You right now
You right now
You right now
You right now

Starting to get tired of responding to you, you've shown me you're not not capable of reading and this image sums it all up really

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Why should i bother reading the pure horseshit that such autistic pig writes?
View attachment 563106
Keep barking for me like the subhuman boneless dog you are
Because it's called a discussion. That's talking. Do you have autism? Do you have trouble interacting with people?

Nevertheless, you say ''cry for me'' when i don't even know what you look like. You might as well literally be St. Birdcel, not even being dramatic right now. All you've shown me so far is that you talk shit to people on the internet. Why would i cry for someone like that? By the way, i think it's unfair to judge something without even knowing what it is. Makes no sense really, so i'll dismiss that. But i'll do a quick recap for you.

1. I bonemogged you when i was 9
2. There is nothing about you better than me

It's only 4 lines of text that i've shortened to 2 very short lines. It's not that hard to read.

Because it's called a discussion. That's talking. Do you have autism? Do you have trouble interacting with people?

Nevertheless, you say ''cry for me'' when i don't even know what you look like. You might as well literally be St. Birdcel, not even being dramatic right now. All you've shown me so far is that you talk shit to people on the internet. Why would i cry for someone like that? By the way, i think it's unfair to judge something without even knowing what it is. Makes no sense really, so i'll dismiss that. But i'll do a quick recap for you.

1. I bonemogged you when i was 9
2. There is nothing about you better than me

It's only 4 lines of text that i've shortened to 2 very short lines. It's not that hard to read.
Don't you realize how much of a mentally ill retard you are ? Holy Fuck it looks like i really managed to piss your sissy hurt twinky ass

I don´t give a shit about any low iq retarded shit you have to say kill yourself before i tore your frail skull apart

Don't you realize how much of a mentally ill retard you are ? Holy Fuck it looks like i really managed to piss your sissy hurt twinky ass

I don´t give a shit about any low iq retarded shit you have to say kill yourself before i tore your frail skull apart
You didn't piss or hurt shit, boy.

Tear, by the way.

Now, seriously, come then. Fucking come. Right now. Come and get me come TORE my frail skull apart i'm begging you to come and do it pussy

You didn't piss or hurt shit, boy.
View attachment 563127
Tear, by the way.

Now, seriously, come then. Fucking come. Right now. Come and get me come TORE my frail skull apart i'm begging you to come and do it pussy
Holy shit,dont you realize how fucking dumb you are ? You literally spent hours trying to trigger me and i did not read any word LMAO

tenor.gif

Continue barking for me,i will not read a word

• JFL
So how to voicemax?