Voice is literally so extremely important

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
There's literal studies existing showing that voice is even more important than looks, now I don't believe this but it just shows how extremely important voice is.

Having a nervous, high pitched and younger voice literally RUINS YOU!

Why the FUCK do I always have a different voice throughout the day, in the early morning at school is sound alpha as fuck and at work in the evening I sound like a cuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: soontobechadlite, Mewton, Deleted member 7926 and 16 others
Be aware of your pitch. I had a habit of talking a bit higher pitch when in social situations. You're right though, a low voice halos people, I have been complimented on my voice before.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7926, Copemaxxing and 4 others
Be aware of your pitch. I had a habit of talking a bit higher pitch when in social situations. You're right though, a low voice halos people, I have been complimented on my voice before.
What could we do to improve it? It's insane how much my voice changes depending on my environment and I literally sound like I'm out of air when working

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Growth Plate and Eduardo DOV
It's not all about how high or low it is, It's also the tone of your voice.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, 6’1Chink and 3 others
Hire a vocal coach. For people who’s first language is English but they have a shit accent, There are even vocal coaches that can train you to develop another accent (actors use them).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
smoke few ciggaretes before a date, scream for 10 mins and follow it up with a glass of wiskey, thank me later

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Reoa, ManzareK and 12 others
smoke few ciggaretes before a date, scream for 10 mins and follow it up with a glass of wiskey, thank me later
Fuarkk there's a 15 yo friend of my brother with a low voice rn

everyone in my family got super annoying voices, sometimes i get reminded how i will have the same shit voice when im done looksmaxing and i get depressed...it is VERY important

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 000, Deleted member 1751 and anti caking agents

Accent is important too. It's over if you have a severe ethnic accent.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 4209
There's literal studies existing showing that voice is even more important than looks, now I don't believe this but it just shows how extremely important voice is.

Why the FUCK do I always have a different voice throughout the day, in the early morning at school is sound alpha as fuck and at work in the evening I sound like a cuck
mirin those study citations son

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 1973, hebbewem and 1 other person
What could we do to improve it?

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
Yes

• +1
I have muscle tension dysphonia and my voice is basically ruined for the rest of my life because I overused my voice to the extreme when I was a stupid teenager

• +1
I think it may be your attitude. Im sure you can still sound alpha when you sound less alpha after the midday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 685
What could we do to improve it? It's insane how much my voice changes depending on my environment and I literally sound like I'm out of air when working
Talk from the back of your mouth instead of the front

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, I'mme, john2 and 2 others
Its not only about the deepness of your voice it is also about your way of speaking.
If you speak fast and anxious you will sound like a cuck even when you have a deep voice.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 1973, randomguy1235 and 4 others
Its not only about the deepness of your voice it is also about your way of speaking.
If you speak fast and anxious you will sound like a cuck even when you have a deep voice.
This is exactly why an actual voice coach specializing in accents is so good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and DianabolDownie
if i had the money would get a voice coach ngl

• +1
Your voice is deeper in the morning since your vocal cords are super relaxed

AFAIK what u can do to get it deeper is:
train your neck
speak from diapraghm / good posture
stay hydrated
yawn a lot to keep vocal cords relaxed (advice from Morgan Freeman)

also sometimes your voice goes up if u are in presence of people u see as higher than u, becoming more low inhib is a solution to this

this is what I said but in more detail: https://vocularapp.com/how-to-get-deeper-voice/

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, thickdickdaddy27 and Deleted member 685
Good thing my voice is low as fuck, I could sing oprah, and it keeps getting deeper as I age.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 685
Talk from the back of your mouth instead of the front
This is legit. My voice fills the entire room and more with this. I sound really loud

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mplayer1234, Deleted member 1973, Gazzamogga and 1 other person
Chad doesn't need voice, but I agree it's damn nice to sound deep rather than a preteen boy

We all know you're the femcel girl it's not hard to see
Crutonbeyhalflife

Keep shitposting its obvious considering all you do is shitpost, post about @BrendioEEE and your behavior doesn't come over blackpilled

@BigBiceps @Master @Sergeant @knajjd @Dude420 @Pendejo I caught her

voice is really important i agree

Last edited:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7029, Limbo, OCDMaxxing and 1 other person
Average male voice is 85-180Hz. My speaking voice is 58-60Hz. It has not benefited me in any way. I would trade it for 2-3 inches of height

you have a chad voice, you shold complain less about these silly things, and more about midface

• +1
is there anything than can deepen voice, when im shocked my voice goes really high, im thinking of voice coucelling maybe the stuff transexuals use but im reluctant to

Nofap

dhtmaxx

you have a chad voice, you shold complain less about these silly things, and more about midface
True but I only make sound recordings when I'm super calm and I know my voice is low

No latina for ur voice

• Hmm...
Repeat with me
Height, face, frame

• Woah
Reactions: anti caking agents
I remember screaming alot when I was a squeaker my voice was ear piercing, throat felt exhausted everytime like there were muscle micro tearswhen I was a low inhib squeaker.

If u are young u should shout alot it influences your adult voice

SHOUTMAXX NOW

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200205_023258_de.lilithwittmann.voicepitchanalyzer.jpg
    Screenshot_20200205_023258_de.lilithwittmann.voicepitchanalyzer.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
  • +1
King kong

Ping pong

Ding dong

• Love it
Is 110hz a bad range?

It's over for me
I have the highest pitched voice here
Like a 9 year old's

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 685
my dick becomes hard when i hear a deep masculine voice

easy fix tbh

my voice is decently deep, but it is often weak and soft compared to others, so I'm considering it

easy fix tbh

my voice is decently deep, but it is often weak and soft compared to others, so I'm considering it

Which doctor does this and doesn't butcher you?

Because T levels are highest in the morning and lowest in the evening without supplementation