Vocal exercises

Or unstifling stiff body through bioenergetics like Elliot hulse

This thread is useless besides increasing T which I commonly known
Also deep doesn’t always translate to ATTRACTIVE

There’s more to voice
Show me a deep unattractive voice

Show me a deep unattractive voice
I don’t feel like looking up a video on YouTube to prove a point

What I’m saying is there’s more aspect to an attracive voice then it it’s pitch and too deep a voice is not good and sounds like darth Vader or someone hiding voice during crime interview.

king kong
ping pong
ding dong

nnggggggggggg

nnnnnngggggggg

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Do you need to drink whiskey or enough to gargle it?

so you gurgle alcohol without drinking it?

Where to get best voice lowering surgery?

which cigarettes damage your vocal cords the quickest?

unfiltered ones with high nicotine?

which cigarettes damage your vocal cords the quickest?

unfiltered ones with high nicotine?
Dude... you really are desperate for a deeper voice, aren’t you?

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 2621 and Mouthbreath
Dude... you really are desperate for a deeper voice, aren’t you?
A deep voice is one of the most imporant factors for attractiveness. Being attractive => getting attractive girls => cooming and enjoying life

yes it is very important indeed

A deep voice is one of the most imporant factors for attractiveness. Being attractive => getting attractive girls => cooming and enjoying life

yes it is very important indeed
You will have spent thousands on cigarettes/tobacco before your voice changes to any significant degree. It might take decades or not even work at all. Just get surgery if you want quick results

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and RoundHouse
You will have spent thousands on cigarettes/tobacco before your voice changes to any significant degree. It might take decades or not even work at all. Just get surgery if you want quick results
problem is, the surgery will only change pitch and my base frequency is fine, I can hit deep notes if I try to (not super deep, but I can hit maybe an E?, definitley an F while still having a normal voice)
I am more concerned about the strength of my voice, but maybe it is more a psychological problem

yesterday I got up in the morning, had a very nice raspy voice, 5minutes later I go outside, greet a neighbor and my voice sounds like that of a little boy jfl. I feel like social anxiety or your perceived social position in such a situation has a big impact on your voice, I feel like I should tackle that first

problem is, the surgery will only change pitch and my base frequency is fine, I can hit deep notes if I try to (not super deep, but I can hit maybe an E?, definitley an F while still having a normal voice)
I am more concerned about the strength of my voice, but maybe it is more a psychological problem

yesterday I got up in the morning, had a very nice raspy voice, 5minutes later I go outside, greet a neighbor and my voice sounds like that of a little boy jfl. I feel like social anxiety or your perceived social position in such a situation has a big impact on your voice, I feel like I should tackle that first
Surgery would make it much easier for you to hit low notes even in „tense situations“. I also have a very deep and raspy voice from time to time but that isn‘t my default voice. They can loosen your vocal cords, which would drop your pitch. Results can be incredible, depending on how much they augment your vocal cords. I consider getting it done myself some day when I have enough money for my procedures

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Surgery would make it much easier for you to hit low notes even in „tense situations“. I also have a very deep and raspy voice from time to time but that isn‘t my default voice. They can loosen your vocal cords, which would drop your pitch. Results can be incredible, depending on how much they augment your vocal cords. I consider getting it done myself some day when I have enough money for my procedures
some say those surgeries could make your voice weaker though, like not as loud as before

do you mean the fat injection surgery?

some say those surgeries could make your voice weaker though, like not as loud as before

do you mean the fat injection surgery?
fat injection makes a greeaaat voice. problem is it doesnt take that long

So if you are still in puberty max your fucking testosterone to superhuman levels, it will help for a lot of other things developing during puberty.
HOW

smart tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
dnr genetics