VoiceCells GTFIH (ACV method)

It works

• JFL
Reactions: Slayercel, Be_ConfidentBro and Lolcel
which cigarettes damage your vocal cords the quickest?

unfiltered ones with high nicotine?

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
did this work for anyone lmao

Tried today and I can see where you're coming from. Might work will report back.

Throat cancer does give you a nice voice look at that dude from Generation Kill.

Materials Needed
  • Baking Soda (sodium bicarbonate)
  • Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
Ratio
  • 1/2 tsp Baking Soda to 1 Tablespoon ACV
(Normal ACV is too acidic so baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) is used as a buffer)

Duration
  • 1-2 minutes of gargling (producing the gargling noise will enable the solution to penetrate deeper and cause more scaring)
Mechanism

During adolescence the hormones released from the pituitary gland (mainly testosterone) cause the larynx to grow, thicken and strengthen. Similar to the scalp, the larynx is sensitive to testosterone and testosterone scars the larynx. In order to imitate the effects of testosterone you must scar the larynx and allow new , stronger cells to grow in its place. This mechanism is parallel to growing any other muscle group in the body.

Footnotes
  • ACV is acidic and will erode teeth without adding a buffer (sodium bicarbonate)
  • Brushing teeth an hour after is ideal. Brushing immediately after can spread the acetic acid in the ACV over your teeth
  • Swallowing this solution after will help rid arterial plaque in the body and increase circulation over time.
  • Baking soda also neutralizes the acid in your stomach to it should not be taken an hour before or after meals.
  • Baking soda kills candida, a fungus, in the body that is believed to cause inflammation and ultimately balding
  • Voice results come in the first week if done once a day

Post results below, happy ascension.
will not ironcially do this, starting today. give me luck

will not ironcially do this, starting today. give me luck
throat is hurting a bit but this shit is disgusting, makes me want to puke
will keep on going tho

is this why corpse husband's voice is deep , he has GERD , so i assume acid touches his throat frequently

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 14854
During puberty, testosterone causes a boy's larynx to get bigger. The vocal cords also lengthen and thicken in response to testosterone. Just as the shortest strings on a harp or piano make the highest sounds, the short vocal cords of children produce voices that are high in pitch

When does testosterone scar the larynx?

:feelswat:
hmmm

The only respectable posters seem to all be greycels as far as I can tell
This was March of 2020, it's very dependent on the new wave of posters at a given time. I believe this was around the time where many incels.is members were piling into the forum and greycels were starting to be disliked more.

There's a few greycels that contribute a lot on the looksmaxxing side exclusively, but most them leave pretty quickly and the rest of us just become shitposters in the end. Many of them contribute what they can, then promptly skedaddle.

On a different note, a lot of new -and often young- users are quick to jump onto/ dismiss theories that they haven't been around to see develop, and frequently try to present old information as some new ground in the realm of looksmaxxing. They often aren't familiar with a lot of the foundational theories, but seem to be rather boisterous and assertive with what little they know (sort of that initial dunning-kruger effect in action).

Overall, the greycels I see around now aren't too bad, but there have been many waves of new users that are the reason "greycels" are often picked on.

• +1
Reactions: zipzam
Did it work?
got a little bit deeper while i was at it but probably due to the fact it was injured.
Didnt go any further cause it was causing me harm ( too much acid on the stomach )

got a little bit deeper while i was at it but probably due to the fact it was injured.
Didnt go any further cause it was causing me harm ( too much acid on the stomach )
Can you still talk?

Materials Needed
Ratio
(Normal ACV is too acidic so baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) is used as a buffer)

Duration
  • 1-2 minutes of gargling (producing the gargling noise will enable the solution to penetrate deeper and cause more scaring)
Mechanism

During adolescence the hormones released from the pituitary gland (mainly testosterone) cause the larynx to grow, thicken and strengthen. Similar to the scalp, the larynx is sensitive to testosterone and testosterone scars the larynx. In order to imitate the effects of testosterone you must scar the larynx and allow new , stronger cells to grow in its place. This mechanism is parallel to growing any other muscle group in the body.

Footnotes
  • ACV is acidic and will erode teeth without adding a buffer (sodium bicarbonate)
  • Brushing teeth an hour after is ideal. Brushing immediately after can spread the acetic acid in the ACV over your teeth
  • Swallowing this solution after will help rid arterial plaque in the body and increase circulation over time.
  • Baking soda also neutralizes the acid in your stomach to it should not be taken an hour before or after meals.
  • Baking soda kills candida, a fungus, in the body that is believed to cause inflammation and ultimately balding

Cool

I gargled with 100ml of vinegar + some baking soda and now my throat hurts every time I swallow. Should I continue?

It's supposed to hurt when you swallow it, right?

I gargled with 100ml of vinegar + some baking soda and now my throat hurts every time I swallow. Should I continue?

It's supposed to hurt when you swallow it, right?

Materials Needed
Ratio

Duration
Mechanism

Footnotes

Bump