Voicemaxing examples and how they make others percieve you in a different light

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Here's me at my most femine:

you prolly think im subhuman

Here's me after voicemaxing:

if you havent seen my face you'd think I was chadlite

You think Rome would have condemned Brutus and Cassius if Marc Antony spoke like this hell naw:

which is also why rhetoric and oratory is important, if you talk like a puss y even as chad no one will respect you. Voice in smv is massively underrated
:this is how marc antony must have sounded if he knew English full of pathos and virya:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: xeqri, Duke of cumskins, Deleted member 19766 and 9 others
@curlyheadjames this is y ull never get pussy

ideal voice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 14561, LooksOrDeath and 5 others
@Preoximerianas @MakinItHappenReturn @subhuman incel @subhuman pakicel @SubhumanCurrycel @astatine @hajaj82 @sonofgod07 @King Solomon @Anchor_Ship @RickyApe @Sorken @rAage.mxx @whatamIdoinwithmylyf @nietzsche

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 17676, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
Peak male voice is this dont quote me

Attachments

• trim.A0728D48-E94E-4F0E-968A-5E328ABE1092.MOV
    703 KB
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HOLYFUARK, Inhale, fjor2096 and 2 others
@RabidRosaries how did you voicemaxx btw. Good transformation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
View attachment 1557307

View attachment 1557319

You think Rome would have condemned Brutus and Cassius if Marc Antony spoke like this hell naw:
View attachment 1557320
which is also why rhetoric and oratory is important, if you talk like a puss y even as chad no one will respect you. Voice in smv is massively underrated
:this is how marc antony must have sounded if he knew English full of pathos and virya:
View attachment 1557323
Second one mogs but what’s ur natural voice and how did u voice max?

• +1
you used cigs for voicemaxxing right? its the only thing that seems to work

You just sound like you're trying really hard to have a deep voice.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 16110, SOS-Sonic and 8 others
you funny nigga. Btw wtf is that screaming in the background? Do u actually live in India bruh :lul:

not listening
DA82F88C A348 45C3 945C 5618550709B5

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17217
Second one mogs but what’s ur natural voice and how did u voice max?
nicotine seemed to have helped( only chewed gum tho)
no fap definitely helped (in fact orators in Rome knew well that being abstinent deepened your voice- even Augustus did it)
listening to Black metal and tried to imitate the vocals by expanding diaphragm - it seems to deepen the force behind it
breathing into the balls -yes balls and not the stomach it is a better metric I feel. you should feel the balls expand for eg.
HGH from lots of HIIT and squats to failure and lower sets
posture- you will never be deep enough if you crane your neck forward or too far back (forward is what most do)
increasing neck size,mine isnt even that big just bigger than before( more surface area for sound to reverberate and give that bass to it)
speaking with a desire to dominate ( now if you are a pussy this is hard because youll feel like you should speak nicely and sweetly like your dumb moms prolly advised you to but as a man your voice should command every space around you)-
even when asking for favours or apologising do NOT lose this principle, you should say sorry with gusto and ask favours in a deep voice
you can not have both bass AND force ,they are inversely proportional. Choose the best spot where they both intersect( different for everybody) to produce a loud but also deep voice.

Say things slower ,do not rush even when you are with friends and just want to say a joke out loud, learn to build tension when you say a joke. If you talk too fast people will come to expect you to just say shit quick without learning to be patient.
Here's an example

• +1
Reactions: BetaGayFace2, Elvisandreaa, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
yea vegetable vendor shout in the street
you funny nigga. Btw wtf is that screaming in the background? Do u actually live in India bruh :lul:
:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and frendly
You just sound like you're trying really hard to have a deep voice.
when i talk im less deeper but i can go deep when I want, i usually do in debates where I want to stress a point its usually stressing a phrase so the deep quality of voice seems like its emotional

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Autism at its peak

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uglybitch and Deleted member 15827
Bro, if you niggas can't tell he's faking his voice in both the before and after.

Let's just say, there's a reason you're here, you fucking idiot.

BUT RABIDROSARIES IS STILL MY BESTFRIEND
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

• Love it
Bro, if you niggas can't tell he's faking his voice in both the before and after.

Let's just say, there's a reason you're here, you fucking idiot.

BUT RABIDROSARIES IS STILL MY BESTFRIEND
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Wdym faking my voice

View attachment 1557307

View attachment 1557319

View attachment 1557320
View attachment 1557323
admire the effort to sound as bad as possible in your first clip to make a point

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: White Swordsman, Elvisandreaa and LooksOrDeath

your_browser_is_not_able_to_play_this_audio

jfl rooksmaxxer

• JFL

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
View attachment 1557307

View attachment 1557319

View attachment 1557320
View attachment 1557323
it sounds like you are taking a shit in the voicemaxxed clip

@VicMackey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back