Voicepilled a Lanklet at the Gym Manlet Mogging Szn Is Here, Brocels

jewmaxing69

jewmaxing69

Why kill yourself? you never had life JFL😂
Joined
Dec 11, 2025
Posts
505
Reputation
262
Yo, you coping lanklet cucks, gather round for a masterclass in manlet mogging 101. I’m 5’7”-5’8”, 17, and I just fucking voicepilled a 5’10”+ lanklet at the gym so hard he probably roped in the locker room. JFL, this forum needs to hear this voicepill is law, and I’m the living proof. The Setup: I’m at the gym, repping out my bicep curls (40 lbs, 12 reps, you know the drill). blasting HGH injecting Test into my ass cheeks and killing estrogen with Aromosin. Frame’s coming along voice dropped hard, deep as fuck for a short king like me. I’m mid-set, grunting like a beast, when this 5’10”+ skinny-ass lanklet with his narrow-ass frame, and high-pitched squeak starts mirin’ my form. He’s got that typical lanklet energy: all height, no presence, thinking he mogs by default. JFL. The Mogging: I finish my set, drop the weights like a G, and this lanklet comes over, trying to NTmaxx with some bullshit advice: “Yo bro, you’re grunting too loud, maybe lower the weight.” His voice = pure soy nasal, sounds like he’s been gargling soylent. I turn around, look him in the eyes, and let out my deep growl: “Shut the fuck up, squeaker.” My voice hits hard deep as fuck. He stammers in his high-pitched squeak and fucks off like a little bitch. Some HTB doing one of those ass-isolation chick exercises looks over mid-rep. JFL. I can feel the mog radiating off me. The Aftermath: The lanklet scurries back to his friend group, probably coping with “muh height” in his head. I catch the HTBs looking while the lanklet and his shit friend group are LDARing on the bench, whispering to each other like beta cucks. Voicepill is law Read up on threads like “Voicepill is extremely underrated” and “Brutal voicepill (your voice is your masculinity)” if you don’t believe me My deep ass voice = pure dominance Lanklets can’t compete. Rate my mog, brocels manlet mogging szn in full effect
 

Similar threads

Z
Replies
2
Views
23
Absurdist
Absurdist
adjurned
Replies
1
Views
21
ATCOLD
ATCOLD
AutistKhan
Replies
8
Views
82
AutistKhan
AutistKhan
Adenbhai
Replies
20
Views
158
Niebvll
Niebvll
K
Replies
5
Views
64
Nocturnal
Nocturnal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top