Volufilne for horizontal chin growth

niqfan625

niqfan625

Platinum
Could copufiline be used to get a bit of horizontal growth for the chin? Im gonna get a genio anyways but still it could maybe help a bit

• +1
Reactions: nordsmog
Could copufiline be used to get a bit of horizontal growth for the chin? Im gonna get a genio anyways but still it could maybe help a bit
Im trying it ill let you know in one month min

I swear I had this friend from a long time ago, and we met after years, and I complimented his chin projection and he said ‘I hate my chin’ I said why you look great with it. He said ‘it’s like a lump of meat on my bone’ he squished it then allowrd me to swuish it. So yeah. Put volufiline on your chin too. Fat can go there and make it project

I swear I had this friend from a long time ago, and we met after years, and I complimented his chin projection and he said ‘I hate my chin’ I said why you look great with it. He said ‘it’s like a lump of meat on my bone’ he squished it then allowrd me to swuish it. So yeah. Put volufiline on your chin too. Fat can go there and make it project
Gonna buy it then. Is the one from yessytle good? Not gonna pay 70€ on amazon jfl

Gonna put it on chin,zygos,browridge,undereyes and unter my eyebrows for hooding
Valid, according to many accounts from what I've researched it works the most effective on places that already have a noticeabel ayer of fat tissue.

Good luck ascending