Vote on which is the best Bimax surgeon for my case (see pictures)!

Vote on which is the best Bimax surgeon for my case (see pictures)!

• Dr safi (very big movements, black-pilled but expensive)

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Dr Ramieri (a lot of asymmetry cases, prices are good and results are okay/good)

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Raffaini (very good harmonious results but can’t decide a lot and expensive)

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Pagnoni (okay prices, blackpilled, good at implants too but prices are also high)

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Dr erol cansiz (Turkish no name surgeon but cheap and some good/okay results)

Votes: 3 5.3%

• Total voters
extremchange628181

extremchange628181

Gold
Hey there are some surgerys I need. However the most important is Bimax.

I want to address my small lower third (I don’t have short face Syndrom), my asymmetry, my receded mandible (see pictures). I dev. need ccw Rotation with big movements. If you have an other opinion pls share and tell me why and what your plan would be.

Pls rate based on my pictures and what you know about the surgeons who would be the best in my case. You can also recommend me some other surgeons (they should not be over 30k) if you think they would be a good option in my case.

I have saved 6k so far and need at least 30k. So if I go to a cheap surgeon the time I have to spend with my current face is shorter. However, high-priced surgeons are often worth their money.

45B34418 488F 4951 8567 29A2B5042B82
A5FB1CE7 A123 409F B402 A4A6EB8C0E86
67D979A3 B81D 4487 B171 8D49A1431276

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31887, humanoidsub7 and SubHumanHere
You look like Peter Blasser. Just get supra implants, an electrical engineering degree, and then Blassermax.
3545999 PB

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403, Deleted member 31887, shahid khan and 5 others
do you have bite issues or tmj?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31887 and extremchange628181
brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31887 and Deleted member 29167

I want to address my small lower third (I don’t have short face Syndrom), my asymmetry, my receded mandible (see pictures). I dev. need ccw Rotation with big movements. If you have an other opinion pls share and tell me why and what your plan would be.

Pls rate based on my pictures and what you know about the surgeons who would be the best in my case. You can also recommend me some other surgeons (they should not be over 30k) if you think they would be a good option in my case.

I have saved 6k so far and need at least 30k. So if I go to a cheap surgeon the time I have to spend with my current face is shorter. However, high-priced surgeons are often worth their money.

View attachment 2410656View attachment 2410657View attachment 2410658
Why are you all voting for Pagnoni pls explain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31887

View attachment 2410656View attachment 2410657View attachment 2410658
Pagnoni actually has some good results from our fellow .org users, would actually give it a try to him if i needed bimax.

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
Pagnoni actually has some good results from our fellow .org users, would actually give it a try to him if i needed bimax.
How much would he charge for Bimax and implants?

• +1
Reactions: SubHumanHere
ye plus he's the god at custom implants

• +1
Reactions: SubHumanHere and extremchange628181
if you're getting pagnoni to design your movements you'll get botched. safi or raffaini mogs

@SurgeryEnjoyer @HarrierDuBois

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 27660, T50 Mogger and 4 others
Bimax might have underwhelming results then you should look into implants and genio
tfqqq absolutely not look at safis insta for example or alfaros results. Some of them have no Bite issues at all and get Bimax with very good outcome

• +1
ye plus he's the god at custom implants
Yeah i have consulted with him almost a week ago, he showed me the results wich they were insane, also his prices are cheap, i will go to him in 1-2 years when my money is ready.

• +1
tfqqq absolutely not look at safis insta for example or alfaros results. Some of them have no Bite issues at all and get Bimax with very good outcome
Btw after bimax you will still need midface implant.

• +1
if you're getting pagnoni to design your movements you'll get botched. safi or raffaini mogs

What about Ramier. No one Talks about him. However I love the results of raffi and safi but they are the most expensive

Yeah i have consulted with him almost a week ago, he showed me the results wich they were insane, also his prices are cheap, i will go to him in 1-2 years when my money is ready.
Then say how much he charged you

• +1

I heard RSM works with Pagnoni, couldn't you just get him to design them?

• +1
I heard RSM works with Pagnoni, couldn't you just get him to design them?
Maybe I just need raffi or safi plan and then I go to Ramieri

1. Consult locally, get CT scan files, you NEED these.
2. Consult all these dudes, shouldn’t cost more than 1k total.
3. Make informed decision who you’re gonna throw 30k at.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Okay safi for example is I think more then 30k with implants. The only docs that will charge under 30k for Bimax and implants are Pagnoni, Ramieri and ofc this turkish no name surgeon

since I am living in Germany it’s hard to get a ct scan without health issues I would have to go to their office directly and then cont the other surgeons with that ct scan

since I am living in Germany it’s hard to get a ct scan without health issues I would have to go to their office directly and then cont the other surgeons with that ct scan

In the UK we have companies like “Scan.com” who have pet doctors who will provide the referral. Of course you have to pay £400 or so but this is not a cheap hobby. Trust me, you will not get a CT on a national healthcare or you’ll wait forever and waste a ton of time.

In the UK we have companies like “Scan.com” who have pet doctors who will provide the referral. Of course you have to pay £400 or so but this is not a cheap hobby. Trust me, you will not get a CT on a national healthcare or you’ll wait forever and waste a ton of time.
Better option is I think to consult and then get a ct scan from them which I can show to other doctors

Better option is I think to consult and then get a ct scan from them which I can show to other doctors

Most companies will not accept foreign referrals in my experience. You can try.

• +1
lifefuel, i imagined it would be hell trying to get a ct scan in the uk

• +1
I'm fairly sure that Raffaini doesn't do implants OP - just in case you thought he did.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Meister!, T50 Mogger and extremchange628181
Most companies will not accept foreign referrals in my experience. You can try.
But you can do a dvt scan in Ramieris office when I consult with him lol just have to drive to rom

My jaw is also asymmetrical like that. Will feel soooo good to get it fixed.

• +1
But you can do a dvt scan in Ramieris office when I consult with him lol just have to drive to rom

Ramieri does online consultations. I believe Raffaini is the only one on your list who doesn’t.

• Hmm...
Last edited:
Ramieri does online consultations. I believe Raffaini is the only one on your list who doesn’t.
But you can also come to his office for dvt scan bruh

But you can also come to his office for dvt scan bruh

If you wish, for me the cost of travel and accommodation is higher than to just have this done privately in UK by an independent.

• +1
If you wish, for me the cost of travel and accommodation is higher than to just have this done privately in UK by an independent.
Ramieri told me if I book an online consultion for around 100€ I can get a free cbct scan at his office. From Germany with flixbus the cost is 50€.

Any of these surgeons would be able to give you what you need.

Just consult and go with whoever gives u the best vibe and is in your budget

More is not necessarily better when it comes to bimax movements once you reach a certain point, which they all reach. Big number doesnt equal big looks

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and extremchange628181
Any of these surgeons would be able to give you what you need.

Just consult and go with whoever gives u the best vibe and is in your budget

More is not necessarily better when it comes to bimax movements once you reach a certain point, which they all reach. Big number doesnt equal big looks
Yes True but there are dev relevant differences according to the price and movements for example safi is more into extreme movements (anteface look) whereas Ramieri is more into conservative harmonious look. I already consulted with safi but when I have the money I will also consult the others. However when they are to expensive or don’t do the things I like I don’t book a consultation

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and ifyouwannabemylover
Actually, not as bad as you may think

He'll ascend if the bimax is properly done. Need big movements tho. I'd go with Safi or Raffaini.
So you think ramieri is not an option and I should go to safi or raffi because of big movement. However they are both expensive and I have to wait 2-3 years to Bimax lol. How much do you think raffi charges?

Yes True but there are dev relevant differences according to the price and movements for example safi is more into extreme movements (anteface look) whereas Ramieri is more into conservative harmonious look. I already consulted with safi but when I have the money I will also consult the others. However when they are to expensive or don’t do the things I like I don’t book a consultation
Yes, Safi will probably give you a bigger movement than Ramieri. That's not the point.

All of the surgeons you listed will be able to give you as big a movement you might need, except MAYBE ramieri. It's impossible to have a discusion like "will safi's 26mm ascend me vs. pagnoni's 16 vs raffaini's 20" because at that point its your base that is the bottleneck for the best aesthetic result. it's not like someone who got a good 26mm bimax wasn't going to look just as good if they got 17 instead. There are no necessary aesthetic virtues to a hyperanteface vs. a slight anteface. You simply can't know that in advance because of the unpredictable way soft tissue moves, unpredictable even to surgeons.

the answers to your poll will be informed entirely by 1. people who themselves had surgery from these people and report they had a good result, so therefore anecdotal evidence detached from statistical clarity, and 2. people who have been so well american-brained that they think BIGGER is BETTER when it comes to all things as an abstract principle

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick, kati, T50 Mogger and 2 others
Yes, Safi will probably give you a bigger movement than Ramieri. That's not the point.

All of the surgeons you listed will be able to give you as big a movement you might need, except MAYBE ramieri. It's impossible to have a discusion like "will safi's 26mm ascend me vs. pagnoni's 16 vs raffaini's 20" because at that point its your base that is the bottleneck for the best aesthetic result. it's not like someone who got a good 26mm bimax wasn't going to look just as good if they got 17 instead. There are no necessary aesthetic virtues to a hyperanteface vs. a slight anteface. You simply can't know that in advance because of the unpredictable way soft tissue moves, unpredictable even to surgeons.

the answers to your poll will be informed entirely by 1. people who themselves had surgery from these people and report they had a good result, so therefore anecdotal evidence detached from statistical clarity, and 2. people who have been so well american-brained that they think BIGGER is BETTER when it comes to all things as an abstract principle
High IQ answer I just don’t only Want to address my receded mandible but also my Asymmetrie and small lower third. So maybe some doctors have more experience and better results with that. For example safi is very new whereas Ramieri is more experienced with asymmetri cases. I don’t know bro I just habe to consult I think. However Raffi and safi might be to expensive

High IQ answer I just don’t only Want to address my receded mandible but also my Asymmetrie and small lower third. So maybe some doctors have more experience and better results with that. For example safi is very new whereas Ramieri is more experienced with asymmetri cases. I don’t know bro I just habe to consult I think. However Raffi and safi might be to expensive
You will probably want jaw implants and maybe bimax jaw widening too. I know safi, pagnoni, ramieri, cansiz can do both widening and implants, maybe raffaini does the widening as well but i dont know as much about him.

• +1
has pag made a plan for u?

• +1